Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Enough guys, lets stay on topic here.

Have you had any luck yet _pro_frog_?

Flapjack I don't think there was a need for that comment we were well within forum rules there was a discussion but no arguing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:24 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Had this as well the other night and I use firefox too so maybe some connection there. Business as usual the next day though.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
02:48 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
it has got a bit off topic...3 days straight i have had this problem...but no luck so far
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:53 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
it has got a bit off topic...3 days straight i have had this problem...but no luck so far

There is a thread on snooker in game queries take a loot at that froggy it might help you mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9071/not-able-to-play

That's I mate might help.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
13:48 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9071/not-able-to-play

That's I mate might help.

Matty, thank very much for the link but i think your missing the original point. It is not anything to do with Java, i can get on to the funkypool homepage.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
14:15 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
just tried to reset my ip, turn off and back on both my router and modem. Tried wired connection - None of these work.

However i have nailed it down to either my connection to FP or something has happened on FP that has stopped me (i.e. accidentally blocking my network).

I got a HTC that has Wifi Hotspot (allows me to share the internet on my phone with my laptop) - FP works this way as my phone internet carries a different IP to my home broadband.

I hope that some of you have some other idea's. Like matty, if you find a useful like please post it as i am limited as to how much internet i can use on my phone

Ta, Frog
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:32 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes froggy that is the same with hear_beat on snooker he can get onto the homepage hence his posts just not the game.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
14:45 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i don't know what you mean matty (little bit hungover), i have read through the pages, its all about java stuff and not being able to play the actual game. I can access the game via mobile internet but on broadband i can't even access the homepage, just get this message

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited at 11:55 Sat 26/05/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:48 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahhh right now I get you mate try makin a new username for the actual computer if you understand me? See if that works?
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
14:58 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i will try but i will i predict it will have the same result as the IP address is still the same, you will probably agree when you see the new screenshots above ^

It occurs of 3 different machines with 3 completely different browsers and operating systems: Mac Book, Laptop and also PS3

EDIT: Used the 'Contact Us' feature to see if it is anything on funky pool side of things
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well what has changed since you were last online lol, I use two different machines and it's fine butbi haven't updated java to the newest one .
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
16:39 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
absolutely nothing has changed. Thats why it is so strange
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmm any new anti virus or added or removed anything to the computer?
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
19:55 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
nope, only been using my mac for revision...laptop has remained untouched.

I believe it is a problem that lies with FP and not me. This is in no way a critisism to the site as i still enjoy it...but due to nothing changing on either laptop, which have different OS's and the fact i can access every other site, play on PS3 etc. This make my opinion rather plausable.

Just hope admin can help me
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
19:59 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You're on the same wifi network with all of these machines?
Go to 192.168.0.1 on your browser, this should open your routers settings page.
If not, got to cmd (I only know for windows, sorry) and type in 'ipconfig' without the quotes. Then look for the default gateway. Copy that into your browser and it will take you to the router settings page.

See if you can find anything like this: http://gyazo.com/5aee1fbd12493823a5cd9fecbc7c390c

I have a Virgin superhub. You may need to go onto advanced settings to find it.
Look for 'Website Blocking' or something similar, make sure its not blocked on there.

Another thing you could do is reset your router. Turn it off then put a pin in the reset hole for 10 seconds, then leave it turned off for about a minute.
This will set it back to factory settings, so if you've changed the passwords or hotspot name, they will be the factory settings one again.

Then try to connect to FP after.
Hope one works
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
20:37 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks flapjack, will try this when i get back later, i only need it working on my laptop anyways as i only play on that one...i use my mac for browsing
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
23:46 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
if its to do with your router, then if you solve it on your laptop it should solve your mac too
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
00:58 Sun 27 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
my router does not block any sites and no one has access to the login details for the router settings so its impossible for anyone to change the settings. if it was to do with my router im sure that it would affect the access to every site. The way my internet is set up, i have a wired modem in an office. An ethernet cable leads into my bedroom, in which i have a wireless router to which the ethernet goes in, nothing has changed for about 4/5 years lol
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:37 Sun 27 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a ethernet cable from computer going into the wireless router, maybe try that?
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

can't access site

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.