FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
cke1982
cke1982
02:12 Thu 18 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You are right i will not change this rule before the season starts, i could be persuaded to change another one if it was brought up before the actual season start on Sunday. However, i will not change this rule at all not even next season as people actually wanted this in previous seasons and i held off on it until now when suddenly all these fake players came out of nowhere and started in a clan and then deactivate and then came back on another name and so on and so on.

This rule means they now have to wait longer as does a real newbie to a clan, this will also help a captain see if that player is reliable as they would see if the player would stick it out for the two months and still stay in the clan or still be interested.

Mike your idea is basically the one month rule which was on numerous occasions a rule that people tried to bend around, this rule makes it longer and i happen to like it very much...

agree with u its a great rule proves if a guy wants to play for u if he can wait 8 weeks to play and friednlys prove reliability as well a joke when people deactivate leaving a clan with outstanding games to play and joins another clan
the__priest
the__priest
04:03 Sat 27 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
have i missed somthing here

im sure the league runners must have checked this out, how can a player not in an FCL clan play clan singles and hasnt got an account 14 days old....

i checked the website earlier, this player isnt down, for any team i checked team changes he isnt down

this can be no oversight, its in the the rules.
he is scheduled in the first fixture, to be played by the 28th which means somthing is so wrong here

mysterious vs jack_86
account Mon 22/10/12

1.8 Player eligibility
All players who want to enter the individual leagues must be part of currently accepted FCL league clan. Players who deactivate, or get banned are out of the individual leagues for the rest of the season. Players whose clans fold from the clan league are eligible to continue the individual league for the rest of the season.

you yourselves must know who this player is to allow this

if im wrong here and have missed somthing i will gladly apologise without reservation

Edited at 01:07 Sat 27/10/12 (BST)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:42 Sat 27 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That would be a question that Jema is to answer, she is the runner of the Individuals, hopefully she answers this tomorrow when she wakes up and clarifies what ever needs clarified.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:52 Sat 27 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
As everyone knows the League Runners have the right to do things at their own discretion.

I am guessing you know who the player, mysterious, is? This player approached me with the view to deactivated their previous account as they were getting grief from several members. The player decided that they wanted to get a new account and remain under the radar but didn't want to lose their place in the individuals. I offered them their spot under their new name as they were registered under their old name at the start of the season and had come to talk to me about deactivating before doing so.

The rule you quoted applies to people who disappear completely without giving me any forewarning, with this case I took into account the circumstances and the fact they had the decency to come and talk to me prior to doing anything.

I notice that whilst picking up on this, you didn't pick up on the fact angry_bacon has also replaced unstopp4bl3 which I applied the same logic to, this was done before mysterious took over a place in the individuals.

Next time you have a query on something like this can you please offline message me and not bring it to the forums as I wanted the ID of the player to remain anonymous, this move was done on the sly for a reason.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:20 Sat 27 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well that's hard to work out lol how can you remain anonymous and rejoin a competition that you had to enter where all the other players are all still there?
Can't break the rules just because someone bleats, he's a serial deactivator and usually drops clans in it as he goes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:29 Sat 27 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The point being that if nobody publicly brought this to the attention of the entire league, then it more than likely would have gone unnoticed.

Yes, many people would have worked out who it was but the majority of them would have just left it. The fear I have is, I gave this person 1 chance to get on with individuals quietly without banning them, now that attention has been brought to them, they probably will deactivate and leave a hole in the individual games, which I was trying to avoid.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:32 Sat 27 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Individuals is for league players and they would only play a few games then deactivate anyway
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:03 Sat 27 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I can not bothered sending out messages and asking people directly about this so it will be done here.

New season has started and i am looking to fill the default panel with active and trust worthy people who can do the job right. If you where on the panel last season then you have been removed for some new people to come on, that being said if you apply again then you may or may not be added back.

So if you feel you have the time and the right sense of mind to be a good defaulter then please send me an offline message and let me know. If chosen you WILL have to sign up to the default forum page on the website for the FCL. I would like at least one member from each team to be on the panel for this season, with one main rule that you can not predict on your own teams defaults that means posting a scoreline or even just posting on the default itself. You will be automatically removed from the panel if you do so.

Applications start now, if i have time later i will post on each clan thread to link them to this post so all can see it.
the__priest
the__priest
03:00 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The point being that if nobody publicly brought this to the attention of the entire league, then it more than likely would have gone unnoticed.

Yes, many people would have worked out who it was but the majority of them would have just left it. The fear I have is, I gave this person 1 chance to get on with individuals quietly without banning them, now that attention has been brought to them, they probably will deactivate and leave a hole in the individual games, which I was trying to avoid.

why wouldnt i bring something into the public forum regards blatant rule breaks, its where it belongs

i didnt no who this player was, but this makes it even worse in my oppinion

it still dosnt mask the fact he or she isnt in a clan and hasnt got an account that allows the player to play

and for it be done on the sly get a grip please, if it was on the sly it wouldnt be on the thread, what do i gain from this, i ask you.

it was a breach of the rules, i questioned it, now there are 2 players it involves hardly sly on my part
the__priest
the__priest
03:03 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would like to know what happens to captains who have full knowledge they are playing players who are banned from funkypool in their clan team

i would like to no the sanction to be taken against anyone be them players, vice or full captains, who do the above.

and would like them written in league rules if this is possible, that is if somthing so serious has a sanction, or do we leave this to league runners discretion.
the__priest
the__priest
03:32 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can not bothered sending out messages and asking people directly about this so it will be done here.

New season has started and i am looking to fill the default panel with active and trust worthy people who can do the job right. If you where on the panel last season then you have been removed for some new people to come on, that being said if you apply again then you may or may not be added back.

So if you feel you have the time and the right sense of mind to be a good defaulter then please send me an offline message and let me know. If chosen you WILL have to sign up to the default forum page on the website for the FCL. I would like at least one member from each team to be on the panel for this season, with one main rule that you can not predict on your own teams defaults that means posting a scoreline or even just posting on the default itself. You will be automatically removed from the panel if you do so.

Applications start now, if i have time later i will post on each clan thread to link them to this post so all can see it.

well done jay i like your comments regards defaults and the way you hope to do it applause to you totaly fair
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:50 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have responded to your original post as best as I can, the decision for this player to be in the individuals stands as...

Was the member registered to a clan at the start of the season? Yes.

And

Is there any account age restrictions on members in the individuals? No.

It was a transfer of account name for the same player.

League Runners discretion.

Please do not tell me to get a grip, I know the rules, I wrote them, but it is also my right as Individual League Runner to overrule where I see fit and in this situation I saw fit when trying to protect a player from internet bullies.

Now that is all I am willing to say on the matter, any further posts from you on this will be met with ignorance.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:54 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would like to know what happens to captains who have full knowledge they are playing players who are banned from funkypool in their clan team

i would like to no the sanction to be taken against anyone be them players, vice or full captains, who do the above.

and would like them written in league rules if this is possible, that is if somthing so serious has a sanction, or do we leave this to league runners discretion.

Whilst any league runner would assist Admin and Moderators with regards to banned members, if they have not broken any league rules then no action will be taken against them as it is a funkypool matter and not a league matter.
the__priest
the__priest
09:49 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have responded to your original post as best as I can, the decision for this player to be in the individuals stands as...

Was the member registered to a clan at the start of the season? Yes.

And

Is there any account age restrictions on members in the individuals? No.

It was a transfer of account name for the same player.

League Runners discretion.

Please do not tell me to get a grip, I know the rules, I wrote them, but it is also my right as Individual League Runner to overrule where I see fit and in this situation I saw fit when trying to protect a player from internet bullies.

Now that is all I am willing to say on the matter, any further posts from you on this will be met with ignorance.

will be met with ignorance, this player isnt registered full stop, met with ignorance indeed, proves a point really
the__priest
the__priest
09:51 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Whilst any league runner would assist Admin and Moderators with regards to banned members, if they have not broken any league rules then no action will be taken against them as it is a funkypool matter and not a league matter.

i think you to read my question i think youve overl looked the point that was raised
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:00 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
No Craig, I understood your question perfectly.

You want league staff to punish banned members for being in the league and/or to punish captains/vices who accept a player into their clan with full knowledge of their ban.

Again, it would be a funkypool matter which we would assist Admin/Moderators with but it is not in the rules nor will it be and players will not be punished for a funkypool matter.

If you think a banned player is in the league then report them but it is not for league staff to punish players who are not breaking league rules.
the__priest
the__priest
10:12 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

You want league staff to punish banned members for being in the league and/or to punish captains/vices who accept a player into their clan with full knowledge of their ban.

Again, it would be a funkypool matter which we would assist Admin/Moderators with but it is not in the rules nor will it be and players will not be punished for a funkypool matter.

If you think a banned player is in the league then report them but it is not for league staff to punish players who are not breaking league rules.

so reading the above with interest

its of ok for a captain, vice captain or clan player, to knowingly have a banned funkypool member playing in a clan aslong as they dont break any FCL rules

youve answered that question fully

no further comments required or needed youve said it all thankyou
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:42 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

so reading the above with interest

its of ok for a captain, vice captain or clan player, to knowingly have a banned funkypool member playing in a clan aslong as they dont break any FCL rules

youve answered that question fully

no further comments required or needed youve said it all thankyou

Bit of a cheek bringing that up when you knowingly had a player banned from the leagues in your team and were going to have them playing for you this season lol

You do amuse craig
the__priest
the__priest
10:52 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
wrong i asked him to leave and wasnt in any league games be them friedlies or other, very weak argument

and he wasnt banned from funkypool either

nice to see your come back, great to see you you have nothing to offer, shame really
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:56 Sun 28 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
He was going to be in the league, only that he decided to leave you to join us then suddenly your team started making it known that it was somebody banned from the leagues.
All of the lies about you not knowing were disproven by the messages...other people have memories Craig you can't just make things up as you go
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.