FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:21 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Find it funny being accused of being biased towards the sinners by you...gotta be a first
the__priest
the__priest
21:29 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
its a fact, no need to find it funny.

i will await an answer from FCL admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:40 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Was a suggestion for Jay to consider, could take the idea and modify or someone else might think of a way to make it work... or not, no skin off my nose
the__priest
the__priest
21:42 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
no need to modify it

its not down to anyone to promote a team over another without including all teams in a so callled play off
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:43 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Depends what teams want to be in any playoff and that is called modifying the idea
the__priest
the__priest
21:53 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
anyway like i said id like FCL admin to clarify thanks

unless your FCL admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:56 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
anyway like i said id like FCL admin to clarify thanks

unless your FCL admin

* you're
and who said I was? I made a suggestion no need to be a Craig about it is there?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:02 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The idea of one division is being considered (Both for the FCL and FBL) as both now have the same number of teams in them (unless more teams fold or do not make it in the league)

As much as i like the idea made by ipotalot i will not do it as no new clan has ever had the chance to try and get promoted without actually winning or being in the promotion spot in the FCL. New clans are permitted to start in the division two no matter what big named players they have.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:27 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  

why run to admin everytime? lee presented an idea and he actually said 2 strongest teams if sinners is included then you should feel flattered that lee mentioned you. admin won't do anything about presenting an idea as its an open forum and the idea wasn't against the rules.

surely you should be able to fight your own battles without getting admin involved.

probably report this to admin but i don't care
the__priest
the__priest
00:33 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  

why run to admin everytime? lee presented an idea and he actually said 2 strongest teams if sinners is included then you should feel flattered that lee mentioned you. admin won't do anything about presenting an idea as its an open forum and the idea wasn't against the rules.

surely you should be able to fight your own battles without getting admin involved.

probably report this to admin but i don't care

james ive asked a ?

dont get personal james
, its FCL admin
read it ......
are you really that stupid they run the league , and its a league question

fooooolish
the__priest
the__priest
00:36 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The idea of one division is being considered (Both for the FCL and FBL) as both now have the same number of teams in them (unless more teams fold or do not make it in the league)

As much as i like the idea made by ipotalot i will not do it as no new clan has ever had the chance to try and get promoted without actually winning or being in the promotion spot in the FCL. New clans are permitted to start in the division two no matter what big named players they have.

totally agree
the__priest
the__priest
00:45 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
nothing to say james ermmmmmm ?????

ooh im sorry for making a fool of myself craig

i will wait for answer to a question i asked jay thanks for the civil response

last post on this topic,,
im a little embarrased by james remarks, afterall i only asked a ? of FCL admin
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:45 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry i didn't read, if i did that to you i would be reported but im nice

what i put is still valid though as its how i feel

regarding the idea i don't care if it does to 1 or 2 divisions

Edited at 21:51 Sat 13/10/12 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:46 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
nothing to say james ermmmmmm ?????

ooh im sorry for making a fool of myself craig

i will wait for answer to a question i asked jay thanks for the civil response

last post on this topic,,
im a little embarrased by james remarks, afterall i only asked a ? of FCL admin

im allowed to go on other sites you know, believe it or not its not all about you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:53 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL I like it James.

*Cue's mattywellie*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:00 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh dear Craig who are you Of all people to call someone stupid, again get a god dam grip has to be some form of admin wether it be league admin or it be site admin one day you will learn to take what you dish out pal.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:01 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:02 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Take it to offline message now please, the topic that Craig brought up has been answered and now there is just stupid comments being made about the place. Again i have admin and moderators watching this forum page for things like that to try and keep all this civil now please take it to offline message or bring up another topic that does not involve any digs in the slightest.

Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:04 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Take it to offline message now please, the topic that Craig brought up has been answered and now there is just stupid comments being made about the place. Again i have admin and moderators watching this forum page for things like that to try and keep all this civil now please take it to offline message or bring up another topic that does not involve any digs in the slightest.

Thanks.

I agree jay mods and admin need to watch certain people's posts more carefully though ;-)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:06 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Makes no odds to me, i have asked that it stops and that means on any FCL forum page, take it to your clan page if you want though lads, just keep it off here, Thanks.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.