Wrestling Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:21 Wed 14 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I've never been a fan of john cenas promos but he did a decent job last night. I am a big fan of daniel bryan I hope he ends up with the title.
As I said cena needs surgery so for me the most likely thing is orton cashing in the briefcase. Would set up daniel bryan v randy orton. Whch judging by there matches last month could be good, especially if Ortons a heel.

I dont see RVD beating Ambrose, think its another way to put him over but will be a good match potential show stealer as RVD's been looking good.

Please let christian win though i don't think they will tbh :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:26 Thu 15 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I've never been a fan of john cenas promos but he did a decent job last night. I am a big fan of daniel bryan I hope he ends up with the title.
As I said cena needs surgery so for me the most likely thing is orton cashing in the briefcase. Would set up daniel bryan v randy orton. Whch judging by there matches last month could be good, especially if Ortons a heel.

I dont see RVD beating Ambrose, think its another way to put him over but will be a good match potential show stealer as RVD's been looking good.

Please let christian win though i don't think they will tbh :(

Cena is having his surgery very soon, so there will be a new champ come this Sunday and i feel it will be Orton
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:38 Thu 15 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Really looking forward to it yeah. Cean/Bryans promo last night was one of the best I can ever recall, so much realism in there, far more so than the oft-touted "pipe bomb" promo that started the 2nd "summer of Punk."

I thought the promo was pretty lame as it as been done millions of times already, im pretty sure CM Punk said the same stuff when he was feuding with Cena.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:42 Sun 18 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Bring back the ROCK again..such a character and a showman.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:50 Sun 18 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Bring back the ROCK again..such a character and a showman.

So he can lie to everyone again about how he is never gunna leave the WWE then a few weeks later he goes running back to Hollywood

NO THANKS
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:04 Sun 18 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It is a TV show for entertainment, not exactly any ones life is going to end if he does comeback. Technically none of them leave anyway, they just not in the arena.
fry06
fry06
02:06 Sun 18 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Bring back Benoit and Guerrero
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Sun 18 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It is a TV show for entertainment, not exactly any ones life is going to end if he does comeback. Technically none of them leave anyway, they just not in the arena.

Where was The Rock then for 6 years or even more?
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:41 Mon 19 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Damn you Triple H
I was so happy when daniel bryan won but had a bad feeling :(
Return of Evolution???
fry06
fry06
18:31 Mon 19 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
HHH was always gunna do that, i even said to Dan he would and i dont even watch WWE lol.

Lesnar and Punk by far the best match, if not 1 of the best PPV matches in recent history.

And glad Ziggler won

Turn up show off go home
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
18:34 Mon 19 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Damn you Triple H
I was so happy when daniel bryan won but had a bad feeling :(
Return of Evolution???

best thing tripple H ever done the age of orton rises again haha
punkpoet
punkpoet
19:54 Mon 19 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha yeah it was obvious orton was going to wi. But hhh :( lol
yeah fry your right punk v lesnar was brilliant knew it would be.
Found it funny how bored the crowd were during the diva match ."we want sable" lol "jbl" not a great indication.
fry06
fry06
13:43 Fri 23 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Very suprised at who lost their job in TNA last night

MEM v A's and 8's....didnt watch it but was all over twitter
spinner
spinner
Admin
19:39 Fri 23 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Devon wanted out ages ago apparently. They were still trying to get him to stay as late as last week. They obviously realise how valuable the Dudleys/Team3D are to be kept together.

But more importantly this week was the long awaited screening of the Match of the Year!

In case anyone has missed it, its on NXT and its 2 out of 3 falls, Sami Zyan (El Generico) vs Antonio Cesaro. Absolutely amazing match and makes you realise that as good as Punk/Lesnar and Cena/Bryan were, things could be WAY better. Also features a great Divas title match between AJ and Bayley (by far the best Diva's character since Molly Holly)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:20 Fri 23 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Devon wanted out ages ago apparently. They were still trying to get him to stay as late as last week. They obviously realise how valuable the Dudleys/Team3D are to be kept together.

But more importantly this week was the long awaited screening of the Match of the Year!

In case anyone has missed it, its on NXT and its 2 out of 3 falls, Sami Zyan (El Generico) vs Antonio Cesaro. Absolutely amazing match and makes you realise that as good as Punk/Lesnar and Cena/Bryan were, things could be WAY better. Also features a great Divas title match between AJ and Bayley (by far the best Diva's character since Molly Holly)

How you get to see NXT? I only see it on TV an hour before Monday Night RAW.
spinner
spinner
Admin
11:34 Sat 24 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
In this case I found it on youtube but its gone now - I just wanted to see the match without any spoilers. Well worth watching on Monday again though!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:51 Sat 24 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
In this case I found it on youtube but its gone now - I just wanted to see the match without any spoilers. Well worth watching on Monday again though!

I try my best to stay away from the spoilers for NXT and RAW(if taped in the UK) but i will read the SD ones as i aint watched it since Edge retired
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:28 Sun 25 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Yes I saw the match and loved it. It was on sky sports other day. Sami Zayns tornado DDT like move on the outside was amazing. Was as good a match as you will see on any PPV.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:55 Tue 27 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
NXT wasnt on last night at the normal time of 00:00, anyone got a link where i can watch the episode where Cesaro v Zyan do the 2 outta 3 falls?
spinner
spinner
Admin
11:23 Wed 28 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Wrestling Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.