FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18687
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:20 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done ash u absolute moron another team will now fold
only time you will ever win anything . When just your team left muppet!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Nope not at all, that was 2 Seasons ago and they have had plenty of players on their roster since. So don't go trying use that old chestnut again.

I'm sure BB's will be fine, maybe Sean could take it on after all is starting his own team next season, just an idea.

I would have taken yours but I remember no one will EVER leave Uprising for Phoenix once so I gave up, 1 Season later happen to have 2.

Get Sean to do it, so you want me to lose another player??? After my co cap has gone because of you!!!!
fuunky
fuunky
12:02 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It was only a matter of time after you left Chappy

A default for Phoenix was always going to happen at some point regardless of what happened, the only reason you've managed to sign 2 uprising players Ash is because 1 spat his dummy cause he wasn't getting enough support and the other was kicked out for asking some of our players to join his new clan next season, would be awesome seeing your reaction If he does the same to you!!
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
12:12 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I asked about 1 / 0 players for next season at my side.. so that's all wrong pal above.. its more to do with loyalty and that, as to why he put me down.. he knows whats to be missed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Oops

Edited at 10:11 Fri 18/04/14 (BST)
fuunky
fuunky
12:56 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It sounds like your not quite sure how many you asked tbh Harry lol, nothing to do with loyalty as It's perfectly normal players leaving and joining new clans all the time, there's hardly any loyal players on here.

Good to see your keeping it going anyway Chappy, hopefully mav will be back!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Seems you are wrong twice in your previous post. Never mind, you are still my number one best, best buddy of all time.
fuunky
fuunky
13:00 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah I'm 100% spot on, but thanks for your support
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
13:10 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I do know how many I asked mate, you need to think carefully and realise this isn't yourself fastly.. as it was only about 1 uprising person and I know what faust said, as its private between us, without your inteventions.
faust
faust
13:22 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Seems you are wrong twice in your previous post. Never mind, you are still my number one best, best buddy of all time.

Shad, I've kept the mail you sent me saying you'll stay If I felt we really needed you.

Also we booted Harry - and if Pro's or UB's had offered him a spot - he'd have joined them. Luckily both Pro's and UB's have integrity though, and didn't offer!

So Ash thinking he's taken 2 Uprising is absolute fantasy. Harry was a booted free agent , and shadwell was free to find a new home - with our best wishes!
fuunky
fuunky
13:23 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah ok, just sounded like you lost count with you saying you asked about 1 lol, as far as I knew it was nothing to do with loyalty, and I'm not sure if your telling the truth with you making up a load of rubbish about Clifton would love to play under you as vice, when intact he turned you down LOL!!

You might have more luck with Phoenix, some are not so loyal
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
13:25 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well UB, pros may still have offered had I been on market, etc.. and if UB had, would I have gone there or phoenix, it may still have been phoenix, who knows. But I don't mind too much, it was almost PD even, as next seasons where I look.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:25 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I've also got messages on why I left. Nothing to do with not having enough cuddles or cwtches. Only you seem to think I left out of something more sinister. Talk to your captains for the truth, take the red pill dude, the red pill!
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
13:27 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hah, phoenix bit more loyal than some uprising maybe at times, with that sort of post. This is only to end a season which doesn't worry me to be fair. And Clifton actually was gonna step up to it, and not being a vice, never offered that across, and we have many other additions so keep calm with that being a lol. and it was with loyalty ahead of next season, and who cares what one says, it can be easily ignored and put aside.
fuunky
fuunky
13:27 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It was your words on uprising thread not mine lol, enough said!!

But you were drunk that night and obviously couldn't remember hahahahaha!!
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
13:31 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
im not even old enough for that, I never even drink that sort of stuff as I don't like it, so your obviously in that world yourself, making you release it out, opposed to me. hahahah back to you.
fuunky
fuunky
13:33 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It was obvious I wasn't replying to you, It might of give you a clue if you noticed we posted at the same time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I left uprising, on what I thought were good terms. I had a pretty decent season and lots of games. Thinking back on it, my only issue was with how you replied to me on the thread. I'm in chronic pain with my neck and shoulder, that's the reason I left. I didn't feel that I could continue pulling in the points for uprising due to me not being able to hold the mouse properly. I didn't want to hinder uprisings chances of winning the cup when we came so close last season. I had promised ash I would play for his team once I was finished playing for uprising so that's what I did.
I am sure that Faust can back me up on everything above, whether he chooses to do so is up to him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:43 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't drink much at all, maybe a dozen cans a year at BBQ's. I did have a nice bottle of bullmers over ice a month or so ago, crushed berries, rather nice.
fuunky
fuunky
13:46 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No need explain anything to me. I couldn't care less, was just saying it was what you said.
Pages: 18687
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.