FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18889
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:35 Sat 19 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well UB, pros may still have offered had I been on market, etc.. and if UB had, would I have gone there or phoenix, it may still have been phoenix, who knows. But I don't mind too much, it was almost PD even, as next seasons where I look.

someone should put you on the betting systems to find out which team are u going to join next. U always seem to be in doubt for that And dont leave Phoenix Harry or people will start begging you to stay

Hah yeah they will, but next season is sorted for all I know. But end of this one is where it needs to be more!

UB were never offering btw...

whyever not u dont know what ur missing with them match reports.

Well it all started in currys where i bought a laptop and started playing funkypool and games etc...... we started in 8 ball which saw me mainly sinking balls and occasionly missing balls but not as many balls has he missed, but he didnt mioss mant etc... its just because im brilliant that i won, anyhow in 9 ball i had no luck at all and every ball he potte came off 12 cushions however he said he played the shot etc....
final score me 9 him 6, my prediction was 11 4, but he fluked 2 anyway so 11 4, 10 5, but 9 6

ggs mate wp

Love this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:53 Mon 21 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Fixture Set 6

The games can now be found here...

http://thefcl.weebly.com/fixture-set-6.html

Not sure what is happening with Wolf Pack but team drawn at random.

Deadline for these games is Midnight UK 4th May 2014

** TRANFER WINDOW IS NOW ALSO CLOSED **
franer_
franer_
15:49 Mon 21 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok im reading a league split!

can i get some explanation on this as i have been away with the fairies alot lately and not kept up to date on things!
faust
faust
15:51 Mon 21 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok im reading a league split!

can i get some explanation on this as i have been away with the fairies alot lately and not kept up to date on things!

2.4 Phase 2

After each clan has played one match against each of the other clans in the league it will then split into two. Each clan will then play one further match against each of the other clans in their half of the league. All scores from before and after the split will be combined to determine a total score for each clan. No clan from the bottom half of the league will be able to overtake a clan from the top half of the league. The clan that finishes with the highest overall score from the bottom half of the league will be the 'Division 2' winners.
franer_
franer_
15:56 Mon 21 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
So if im right we have 9 clans actively playing..is it spilt 4/5 or 5/4?

If this is the case the team who comes 4th/5th are been giving the Title of Div 2 winners..(surely typing and reading this its the 5th place team who can claim the div 2 title).

think before u speak fran...(u shud no this by now)

I like it it gives the teams in the lower region if the league an incentive there is actually something to play for.
faust
faust
16:04 Mon 21 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
So if im right we have 9 clans actively playing..is it spilt 4/5 or 5/4?

If this is the case the team who comes 4th/5th are been giving the Title of Div 2 winners..(surely typing and reading this its the 5th place team who can claim the div 2 title).

think before u speak fran...(u shud no this by now)

I like it it gives the teams in the lower region if the league an incentive there is actually something to play for.

Unfortunately Fran, there are massive question marks about whether there are 9 teams. After recent events, I think Wolf Pack have had enough, and may be another mid season casualty.
franer_
franer_
16:12 Mon 21 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahh that will only mess up the scoring and structure..

And all those pointless petty arguments with those teams will have been for nothing in the end!

I hope those teams stand up and stay that's if they signed some players in the Window just closed.

Good luck to those in the bottom half go win that divison 2 title!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Mon 21 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't panic I'm back!

Wolf Pack is going nowhere, I have had a couple of days away to clear my head (or cloud it considering the amount of beer i drank )

Got a lot of catching up to do!
faust
faust
16:39 Mon 21 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't panic I'm back!

Wolf Pack is going nowhere, I have had a couple of days away to clear my head (or cloud it considering the amount of beer i drank )

Got a lot of catching up to do!

Glad to see it mate! :)
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:37 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys so now we have had the transfer window now, do we still have that week break?
Just checking the schedule :) didnt realize there was a break.

and yes in the split leagues im interested if it will be 4/5 or 5/4...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:42 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Seems silly splitting league with only 9 teams in, when had 11 that were better. Just let everyone replay each other 1 more time?

Saves messing about surely?
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:44 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Seems silly splitting league with only 9 teams in, when had 11 that were better. Just let everyone replay each other 1 more time?

Makes it much longer Ash.
I'd prefer just leave it as it is and get on to next season personally, but I suppose it is a good change lets us lower clans try and get some silverware lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:46 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Makes it much longer Ash.
I'd prefer just leave it as it is and get on to next season personally, but I suppose it is a good change lets us lower clans try and get some silverware lol.

Yeah for that it is, kool, so could be 4 and 5 or 5 and 4 - hmm interesting - lol - bring it on.
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:49 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I don't mind either way but would hate everyone to play again as it takes wayyyy to long lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It was always aimed at the Top 5 in the top half and the rest in the bottom. So would be 5 & 4.

Surely 'messing about' is when you change the planned format not when it stays the same?

Hey guys so now we have had the transfer window now, do we still have that week break?
Just checking the schedule :) didnt realize there was a break.

No. I thought most people would appreciate just pressing on now to the end. The longer it goes the more difficult for some clans to stick together whilst new ones, I am sure, are keen to get involved.

Edited at 12:01 Thu 24/04/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:06 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Looking forward to this split, the new players I have had to recruit are looking forward to playing players of their own ability.

Should be good for the league.
erigert
erigert
15:08 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Is golden cue changed after the split?
franer_
franer_
15:30 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah

Its now the bronze statue
erigert
erigert
15:33 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:38 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry - the one thing I don't do is the Golden Cue!!

Thinking about it I suppose it means players in the bottom half could theoretically get an easier second set of games. But against that was always the issue with the Golden Cue in that those same players had the disadvantage to play good players from all of the good clans, whereas players from the good clans were spared any tough games against team mates.
Pages: 18889
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.