FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11213
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:22 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:24 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
faust
faust
06:26 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ow and stu im going to deactivate change my name and come back because i can and because im not a silly lil nerd thats scared to lose some stats :) chow

Let's hope you're big enough to resume this conversation when you make your new account. Coward!

Edited by forum moderator mrmagic, at 22:10 Thu 03/07/14 (BST)
fuunky
fuunky
11:20 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Coward isn't the word, what a lowlife piece of scum, deactivating was his only way out lmao, look for the next new account that joins Phoenix!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just so you all know, I am also called Jamie, and I feel he has tainted the name.

So from now on I want to be known as Carlos Spicy Wiener.

Thanks
erigert
erigert
11:34 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi Carlos
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:39 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi Carlos

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:33 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow! Another deactivation Grr!
That entire conversation were completely unnecessary. Quite frankly I have my reservations when a name is touted and our aim is to (mine and my Co-Captain) put the team above anything. Constant deactivating is pretty annoying to say the least, so in that respect we may just not persist with the same player.

All we want is good commaradery, with some competitive spirit and most of all, our players to enjoy what they do. I don't agree with the comparison to Cancer as I believe that's the shallowest analogy ever to be used, prefer the good and bad bacteria one. That health condition resonates true at the moment so the least I hear it the better.

We will only sign players who we know and who will benefit the team not cause further risk for friction.
fuunky
fuunky
12:44 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It will never be any different with new accounts, they are the people that constantly deactivate and make new accounts, hence why it happens to you so many times.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:54 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It will never be any different with new accounts, they are the people that constantly deactivate and make new accounts, hence why it happens to you so many times.

Yeah pretty frustrating tbh but what can you do.
fuunky
fuunky
16:25 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Not a lot you can do when you want decent players, the site is that dead you are just stuck with the same few unreliables that will just keep deactivating and making new accounts, maybe it would help if the rule was brought back where you can't join a clan unless your account is at least a month old, but make it longer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Not a lot you can do when you want decent players, the site is that dead you are just stuck with the same few unreliables that will just keep deactivating and making new accounts, maybe it would help if the rule was brought back where you can't join a clan unless your account is at least a month old, but make it longer.

Guess that's where the old cliche proves true then
"less is more!" no I'm not on about Hector Riva neither lol.
punkpoet
punkpoet
18:37 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just so you all know, I am also called Jamie, and I feel he has tainted the name.

So from now on I want to be known as Carlos Spicy Wiener.

Thanks

LOL love it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:38 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Seems funny to me that it's the better player';s who do the none stop deactivating.Got me LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:30 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well not to start any arguments,but i have a message from a league runner.And he replied saying there may not be any preseason friendly's.But Teams wanting to enter the leagues this season will reflect on games played. So Im just trying to get all games played on time.and come next Sun will be deadline.And that's pushing it.
So my advice to both Clans is get are games played on time.

What's the craic with this? Surely anything that happens between seasons should not affect the ability to enter a league?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:55 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No. Any clan entries will be allowed on an individual basis based on how viable they are at that time - ie numbers and reliability of players. Any pre season friendlies are just for clans to use.

Season will commence 27th July so time to start confirming your line-ups and deciding which and how many competitions you want to take part in.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:32 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No. Any clan entries will be allowed on an individual basis based on how viable they are at that time - ie numbers and reliability of players. Any pre season friendlies are just for clans to use.

Season will commence 27th July so time to start confirming your line-ups and deciding which and how many competitions you want to take part in.

Crikey o reilly how long as it been since last 1 finished, and way things are going cant see it being much fun, theres bout 3 active teams at min
faust
faust
20:18 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Crikey o reilly how long as it been since last 1 finished, and way things are going cant see it being much fun, theres bout 3 active teams at min

I think it's just because we're out of season mate. Other than the clan leaguers, the site has actually died - like it's been threatening to for years! The regulars will all return once the fixtures are out!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:25 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
OR they CBA to try satisfy those with their EGO's!
erigert
erigert
20:52 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Does OR stand for Olympic Record?
Pages: 11213
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.