FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11011
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:22 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
krazyash_07, reliability issues can be caused by lack of players, I think you would be surprised due to the hassle in clans how many players have given up or always say this is my last season in clans, I hear it all the time, why do you think I gave up clans.

True but I don't think there are a lack of players - a lack of players who want to actually commit to something is the problem.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
00:15 Tue 24 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
it is all a bit of an hassle , when u look at fixture list and see certain teams you think to yourself, here we go again, as soon as i see my opponents name ill know if it will be a=easy to arrangle or not.

what drives me mad is if im on daytime and your opponent says, right klets play now, and u say well i cant now can we arrange a suitable yime for both, and they go off crying on forum, then be awkward in future, some peope like me might just be on while there waiting to go somewhere or a phonecall for work or summet, it drives u mad, and ive got to say looking at that list for next seasons clans, and its not encouraging to carry on, i really doubt that two thirds will see fixtures out, and theres a definetley a couple of sides that will thi k they can compete to win but wont, and have some really awkward customers on board.

I can honestly say im not really looking forward to it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:25 Tue 24 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Agreed 100% Alan,he is a prime example of my post.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:58 Tue 24 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
krazyash_07, reliability issues can be caused by lack of players, I think you would be surprised due to the hassle in clans how many players have given up or always say this is my last season in clans, I hear it all the time, why do you think I gave up clans.
True we folded as many players joined other clans and we couldn't really continue as we had few players. Poaching has always been in clans though so Captains need to be prepared.

Mike i thought Eagles left due to seasons of defaults not the rules
punkpoet
punkpoet
00:13 Wed 25 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
it is all a bit of an hassle , when u look at fixture list and see certain teams you think to yourself, here we go again, as soon as i see my opponents name ill know if it will be a=easy to arrangle or not.

what drives me mad is if im on daytime and your opponent says, right klets play now, and u say well i cant now can we arrange a suitable yime for both, and they go off crying on forum, then be awkward in future, some peope like me might just be on while there waiting to go somewhere or a phonecall for work or summet, it drives u mad, and ive got to say looking at that list for next seasons clans, and its not encouraging to carry on, i really doubt that two thirds will see fixtures out, and theres a definetley a couple of sides that will thi k they can compete to win but wont, and have some really awkward customers on board.

I can honestly say im not really looking forward to it

Lol Joe I was looking at the clans in next season and kept thinking, this will be troublesome.

Also to fattmikees post.
Mouseketeers were left in my charge, and eventually the name was changed and actually I consider it as PDS anyways.
So they didnt end due to lack of interest.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:21 Wed 25 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Will be fine as long as people mind their own business and concentrate solely on their own team affairs. Judge us from the present not the past!

cke1982
cke1982
15:06 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree with Kieth on scoring,its called KISS keep it simple stupid what a pun but true.
Here is a list of clans who have left becouse of stupid rules and a changes for the most part.To bad this site was taking over by all these new wanna be league runners and Mods.And i remember when there was enough clans to have 2 div. now we lucky to have 1
Old Clan list
------------------
Fraggles
Wolf pack
Lions den
F.P.D
Mafia
Inpossibles
Mouseketeers
Vipers
Pool Sharks
fighting eagles
snooker squad
and im sure this is not all of them.But untill all the rubbish all that is being posted is stopped. I really don't see much of a future looking ahead.And ill admit i have posted rubbish,but only when provoked .
It seems to me that ever one relys on mods to clear up trouble's posted on threads when tbh it lies in hands of League Runners

fraggles never left they where taken over by me and hardy202 and changed to underdogs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:29 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Boy Craig you been busy with a number of clans fraggles,pool sharks and underdogs.And now you are mad couse i brought back a clan u left to another player and then he left.But you still are trying to stop me from bringing back Pool Sharks what a joke you are.
But agreed with Ash we need to stick to present not past.
cke1982
cke1982
04:59 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Boy Craig you been busy with a number of clans fraggles,pool sharks and underdogs.And now you are mad couse i brought back a clan u left to another player and then he left.But you still are trying to stop me from bringing back Pool Sharks what a joke you are.
But agreed with Ash we need to stick to present not past.

ur so busy bothering with my business i dont think u could run a clan
the__priest
the__priest
11:11 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
where does it say >>>>>>
anyone has sole ownership of any clan name

if it isn't in use,,, who can forbid it
there isn't any copyright on clan names, unless of course ive missed something

whatever next sad sad saaaaaaaaaaaaad
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:00 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Of course there is nothing in the rules priesty, but it's more of a moral thing.

But then again, we know that morals are hard to find on this sure lol
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
18:42 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
When someone creates a clan then folds it after a spell in the leagues surely they keep the name incase they decide to bring it back, different if someone creates a clan then leaves to join another clan, they then give up any rights to the new clan runner.
Thats how I've always known it to be and I started in clans in season 2.
the__priest
the__priest
11:37 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
When someone creates a clan then folds it after a spell in the leagues surely they keep the name incase they decide to bring it back, different if someone creates a clan then leaves to join another clan, they then give up any rights to the new clan runner.
Thats how I've always known it to be and I started in clans in season 2.

But like I said Alan, there is nothing cast in stone
Mikee is bringing a clan back to life
All I've read is crap coming his way
So I asked is anything cast in stone ? The answer I guess is no
So let him get on with it without the usual crap on this site people have to endure

Not aimed at you Alan I am generalising
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:42 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
true craig but if someone tried to revive Snooker Squad then i would say no. i would rather revive it myself than let someone else do it.

im fairly sure its the same for MVP, not sure on Sinners though as you would probably allow it which is fine.

its not hard to think of your own clan name and if that did not work then revive Eagles even though they had a bad reputation for defaults.

each clan has its history and should remain that unless the owner decides to revive the clan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
true craig but if someone tried to revive Snooker Squad then i would say no. i would rather revive it myself than let someone else do it.

im fairly sure its the same for MVP, not sure on Sinners though as you would probably allow it which is fine.

its not hard to think of your own clan name and if that did not work then revive Eagles even though they had a bad reputation for defaults.

each clan has its history and should remain that unless the owner decides to revive the clan.

No point trying to argue with either priest or mikee, they are cut from the same argumentative cloth and won't stop until everyone is either muted or leaves.
the__priest
the__priest
14:54 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

No point trying to argue with either priest or mikee, they are cut from the same argumentative cloth and won't stop until everyone is either muted or leaves.

wow a big step over the line there chapster
its called a discussion page

if you don't like it fine, but please don't get personal with me and insinuate things or tell me what makes happy

you seem to have stepped out of the shadows and decided you will dictate your views

that's fine, but let me tell you
mine was an opinion be it shared by others or not, I don't need you to insult me

Got It
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:14 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

wow a big step over the line there chapster
its called a discussion page

if you don't like it fine, but please don't get personal with me and insinuate things or tell me what makes happy

you seem to have stepped out of the shadows and decided you will dictate your views

that's fine, but let me tell you
mine was an opinion be it shared by others or not, I don't need you to insult me

Got It

I am not insinuating anything priesty

I am only using facts, so therefore not stepping over any line.

Look on any of the many threads you post on, and you do like a good argument and forcing your views across.

And you always seem to think people are having a go, most are not, its merely an observation hehe
the__priest
the__priest
15:20 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't why you should post and try and get a reaction which will lead to a full blown argument
there are words for people like you

now run along and bother some one who really cares
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't why you should post and try and get a reaction which will lead to a full blown argument

I have stated my intent, which I believe that it would not be hard for mikee to think of his own clan name (which he already has had!!!) rather than using someone elses.

I am not after a reaction from you anyways, why would I care if you are an argumentative type, that's your thing. I wasn't even talking to you, I was replying to James.

So if you don't mind, I will wait until he has something constructive to add, thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:14 Thu 3 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

I have stated my intent, which I believe that it would not be hard for mikee to think of his own clan name (which he already has had!!!) rather than using someone elses.

I am not after a reaction from you anyways, why would I care if you are an argumentative type, that's your thing. I wasn't even talking to you, I was replying to James.

So if you don't mind, I will wait until he has something constructive to add, thank you.

ignore craig m8 he one of them special breed humans lol
Pages: 11011
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.