XVth Man: Luck Takes No Prisoners!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
hippesville
hippesville
03:26 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Arshh & Aleks, aye whish yaz thee vary brest off luk wif yur nu venchur. Eye like tha idear

as for all the people who have trashed it and sounded off their crap, why don't you all give it a bloody rest??!
If chris has been involved, then take your issues to him. I would love to see this work.
As for opting out of playing a clan in the league, surely that would be a nice default for this bunch
Most of the slabbers on here make their own problems, and noticed one in particular jumping on the bandwagon. Funny, considering he's the single most biggest numpty on this site, but anyway.......

NEW CLAN, NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT UNTIL A MATCH AIN'T PLAYED
or yaz make one

Again, very best of luck
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:44 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers hippesville for the kind words, just thought a change would be good but no one this day and age likes to embrace it.
_huts24_
_huts24_
11:42 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash shouldn't ever been a captain in my view as he says he has health problems but continues to be a complete prat and causes mayhem all season . Hoping all other clans boycott this clan as he has no idea how to have fun and get on with other captains.

What kind of captain are u ash when u duck out of games all the time cos your affraid to lose and keep subbing yourself out. Grow some balls and play funkypool how it should be played rather than just cause non stop arguements as that's all u like to do .

Another thing stop calling respected players idiots as it just shows how silly u are .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:54 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Arshh & Aleks, aye whish yaz thee vary brest off luk wif yur nu venchur. Eye like tha idear

as for all the people who have trashed it and sounded off their crap, why don't you all give it a bloody rest??!
If chris has been involved, then take your issues to him. I would love to see this work.
As for opting out of playing a clan in the league, surely that would be a nice default for this bunch
Most of the slabbers on here make their own problems, and noticed one in particular jumping on the bandwagon. Funny, considering he's the single most biggest numpty on this site, but anyway.......

or yaz make one

Again, very best of luck

As far as I could see everyone had given it a rest after Ash moved from a position that would cause the rest of the league problems to one where he would work with the rest of the league. Just because someone has an idea doesn't make it a good one or worth giving merit to, especially when it means every other clan running rings to suit this idea.
hippesville
hippesville
13:05 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

or yaz make one

Again, very best of luck

As far as I could see everyone had given it a rest after Ash moved from a position that would cause the rest of the league problems to one where he would work with the rest of the league. Just because someone has an idea doesn't make it a good one or worth giving merit to, especially when it means every other clan running rings to suit this idea.

Too many doubters and more to the point, folk that can't just concentrate on their own clan. Season hasn't started and crap has started.......when there is NOTHING to complain about.
As for other clampits it's judging whether someone is capable of captaining a team, I do have to LMFAO! NUMPTY!
hippesville
hippesville
13:08 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Basically, shut up and see what happens.
If it fails, you can all say I told ya so, but until then, if Chris is happy then go with it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:24 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
He ran a clan last year with more than 16 players in it with unlimited swaps and subs and still had defaults and didn't finish the season. So he was muting the idea of less players and zero subs, what exactly did we need to wait for as he had already proved with more he couldn't do it. As it directly affected everyone who had to play them, ergo everyone in the league, then of course we should have a say. Of your saying leave it to Chris's judgement he deems 16 players and unlimited subs the correct way, should we only listen to him sometimes?
hippesville
hippesville
15:50 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This really needs left alone here and discussed on Discussion Thread.......far too many posts for a team consisting of TWO players.
Let's leave this thread for the team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash shouldn't ever been a captain in my view as he says he has health problems but continues to be a complete prat and causes mayhem all season . Hoping all other clans boycott this clan as he has no idea how to have fun and get on with other captains.

What kind of captain are u ash when u duck out of games all the time cos your affraid to lose and keep subbing yourself out. Grow some balls and play funkypool how it should be played rather than just cause non stop arguements as that's all u like to do .

Another thing stop calling respected players idiots as it just shows how silly u are .

Hardly the ideal candidate to Criticise me. People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

Edited at 13:19 Sat 25/10/14 (BST)
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
16:33 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
serious question here regarding your policies, say dv8 played for you and there opponent couldnt match due to time zones, youve said no subs or swaps, so wheres the soloution
_huts24_
_huts24_
16:39 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The whole site is criticising u ash and for good reason and fully deserve. U mess up leagues cos u have a hissy fits and then fold when u don't get what u want .
hippesville
hippesville
16:39 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
serious question here regarding your policies, say dv8 played for you and there opponent couldnt match due to time zones, youve said no subs or swaps, so wheres the soloution

Read back Joe, you'll find he said there would be if necessary
hippesville
hippesville
16:40 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Hardly the ideal candidate to Criticise me. People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

Edited at 13:19 Sat 25/10/14 (BST)

Never a truer word Ash
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
16:43 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Read back Joe, you'll find he said there would be if necessary

im sure the neccessity will be decided upon by the captain then gaz, back to square one, one way traffic
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
As already stated: Our Intentions are the following:

1. To hopefully not make ANY subs nor swaps during fixtures
2. To give our 12 players the entire 14 days in which to complete their matches.
3. To have absolute trust in our players
4. To try stem any arguments from happening with regards to a sub/swap.
5. To ONLY have 12 players making it more manageable and hopefully distribute matches more evenly
6. To try and bring back that element called FUN, that's actually part of the sites name
7. IF a sub/swap is obviously URGENTLY required then we will adhere to Rules and Regulations as stated on the Clan Websites.
8. We ain't set up to jump through hoops for everyone and anyone.
9. Give us a chance to try run things OUR own way and concentrate on your own affairs. The amount of prying and interference is part of the root cause to any arguments too.

Numbers 1 & 7 hopefully answer your query derik. We are perfectly aware that some players arent based within the UK and will try to accommodate them as best we can.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
16:47 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i wonder how mant times that will be copied and pasted this season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:48 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Hopefully none, all depends on the recipient's competency I guess.

Tell you what I'll post it on my profile then can just point players to read it there, job done.

Edited at 13:51 Sat 25/10/14 (BST)
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
16:53 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yea either competency, or fact that he may want a say in when hed like to play, its obv to anyone with any sense , your going to to use your own rules to your own advantages when it suits, why ever need to differ from set procedure is beyond me
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
16:55 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Hopefully none, all depends on the recipient's competency I guess.

Tell you what I'll post it on my profile then can just point players to read it there, job done.

Edited at 13:51 Sat 25/10/14 (BST)

a picture of a plantpot would suffice
hippesville
hippesville
17:11 Sat 25 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
RIGHT, THIS NEEDS TO BE PUT ON DISCUSSION THREAD

THIS IS A TEAM THREAD
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

XVth Man: Luck Takes No Prisoners!!!

Back to Top of this Page