XVth Man: Luck Takes No Prisoners!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:49 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Who? Cause as it stands I don't know of any one else entering a team who folded a clan last season and is entering the new season hoping to be captain. You make it sound like there are several but just one who folded a clan last season will suffice (or do, for you ash save you gogling big words)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:59 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What's gogling idiot, meant be a father even kids can spell better than you. Tip for you those who try look clever end up looking thicker than they actually are...cheers for that Jonny

erigert
erigert
01:00 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Already 4 pages lol
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:00 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
There are other Captains who are more adept at origami (folding for the simpletons) why don't you berate them or is that too difficult for you?

Instead act like a pack of hounds and think we are easy targets, got news for ya, think, post, say what the Hell you like, we are building and will operate however we like with the support from yourselves or not.

Again if you feel its okay to come onto pds thread where no one mentioned anything to do with you or your clan, you can't complain when others do it to yours can you?
Maybe if you act politely others won't post, as you can see no other clans post on my clans thread and I don't post on theres.
if you want a clan with less arguing YOU have to actually stop going on other clans threads and well inviting negative comments lol.
erigert
erigert
01:01 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
There are other Captains who are more adept at origami (folding for the simpletons) why don't you berate them or is that too difficult for you?

Instead act like a pack of hounds and think we are easy targets, got news for ya, think, post, say what the Hell you like, we are building and will operate however we like with the support from yourselves or not.

Again if you feel its okay to come onto pds thread where no one mentioned anything to do with you or your clan, you can't complain when others do it to yours can you?
Maybe if you act politely others won't post, as you can see no other clans post on my clans thread and I don't post on theres.
if you want a clan with less arguing YOU have to actually stop going on other clans threads and well inviting negative comments lol.

He loves when others post on his thread, just doesnt want to be noticed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:03 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What's gogling idiot, meant be a father even kids can spell better than you. Tip for you those who try look clever end up looking thicker than they actually are...cheers for that Jonny

Idiot?*

meant to*

Johnny.*

You,*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:36 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Seriously, had enough ... he calls us idiots, gets away with it ? as soon as he gets called a name someone gets muted or banned .

The boy that cried wolf and all that .. eventually you will get found out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:46 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Playing the victim now are we, for the past God knows for how long I've been berated, belittled, ridiculed, mimicked, bullied and the moment I call the bunch of perpetrators an Idiot he cries. LOL - If you can't take it DON'T give it.

- In other words Shut IT!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:48 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
'Xiiith Man (13th)' - Destined to Succeed (in EVERY capacity!)

* 12 Players ONLY
* No Subs nor Swaps after fixtures release
* Will Reverse Swaps should they be deemed unnecessary
* Players have entire 14 days to play their matches, no rush.
* Everyone knows in advance how we will operate
* Argument Free Zone
* All players will be RELIABLE, QUALITY, GOOD COMMUNICATORS and very much TEAM players.

* To have some FUN, winning isn't EVERYTHING but nice to try isn't it?

That sums up the TEAM and it's ethics, any questions please offline message myself or Alex (friendyboy)

Thank You.

1. krazyash_07 (Co-Capt)
2. friendyboy (Co-Capt)

3. TBA
4. TBA
5. TBA
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
9. TBA
10. TBA
11. TBA
12. TBA
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:07 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Playing the victim now are we, for the past God knows for how long I've been berated, belittled, ridiculed, mimicked, bullied and the moment I call the bunch of perpetrators an Idiot he cries. LOL - If you can't take it DON'T give it.

we? For*

idiot*

LOL. If*

shut IT!*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:48 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

get a grip you moron.
buckjam
buckjam
03:06 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The argument free zone barriers seem to have been taken down and burnt.

Also mis-print at the top......is it supposed to be 12 players only, or 2 players only...............just asking.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:21 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Gunna need a new thread name soon the 100 pages will soon be up the way this is going lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:57 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
If the 12 players are as reliable as stated then there will be no need for subs and all the arguments are null and void.

Let's see how it goes and then comment on the facts, not argue over speculation.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:01 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Gunna need a new thread name soon the 100 pages will soon be up the way this is going lol

Nah mate - I've nothing further to say,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:38 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
WOW this is NOT the start we were looking for nor needed, I'd like to apologize to everyone who has read the rubbish on these pages and also offer an apology to those who I've not been too pleasant to or about. (onevisit and mattywellie especially)

Sorry.

This team were going to be used as an experiment to see if it were possible to get through a season without the need to make subs/swaps. I understand and appreciate others concerns and realize only way would be possible were if other teams followed suit.

So on that premise we will be having the following instead:

*12-14 players max (If we don't get 12 we wont commence the season)
*Subs and Swaps will be made hopefully during the 2nd week if necessary.
*Still be based on Reliability and will give EVERY player the entire fixture to complete their matches.
* Just try have some fun, winning is great, losing's not so bad as learn more through adversity.
* We just want to be just another team trying to compete with a smile and not be pushovers on or off the pool tables.

Hope now we can have a more pleasant and peaceful time for all of us.

Thanks
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
05:02 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lots of angry posts on here from both sides of the argument/debate, people being called idiots and morons, come on guys really no need for this stuff, we are all entitled to our opinions without getting called names.
Ash, you've come up with an interesting set of rules for your clan and you can't expect everyone to agree with them, people will have their opinion if they think these rules could affect the league or their clans, let people have their say, sometimes it can make sense, no need to go on the offensive if you disagree with a post, if you don't agree ignore it.
I think I'll give my opinion now, feel free to ignore it lol
Having been a captain in the past I did things the way I felt was the right way, most if not all captains run their clans their own way, we are all different and its up to the individual how they run their clan, who are we to tell Ash how to run this clan or how many members he has in the clan, if he feels he can build a clan of 12 reliable players where he does'nt have to do subs or swaps I say good luck with that, no harm in trying, its something we would all like to achieve but in my eyes pretty impossible, I think the best to aim for would be your players get the games played and try to keep subs/swaps to a minimum.
Now for everyone elses opinions, you've all said what you needed to say guys so no need for anymore, lets leave this clan to it and lets judge during or after the season, lets just hope everything works out alright.
kris
kris
05:08 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I truly hope this all is gonna work out for you Ash and that it wont cause any unnecessary troubles in the season. Nothing wrong with having a different perspective, nothing wrong with trying to keep things alive here. I for one always welcome new teams, even if its a new one with a shade of the past. so good luck again lads.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:27 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep thanx

Edited at 03:38 Fri 24/10/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:59 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
XIIth (13th) Man - Luck Takes No Prisoners!!!

1. krazyash_07 (Co-Capt)
2. friendyboy (Co-Capt)
3. TBA
4. TBA
5. TBA
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
9. TBA
10. TBA
11. TBA
12. TBA