Summer Transfer Window

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:41 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
With the title decided and the Champions League spots almost wrapped up it's time for that mythical time where every player is linked with every club and the rumours and stories are the only things that keep us football fans going during the off-season.

Post your rumours, suggestions and who you think your club will sign for the next season.

With the changes to Home Grown player rules you can imagine a lot of rumours around English players. Danny Rose, Nathan Clyne and Jack Wilshere all in the rumour mill at the moment. Big signing could be James Milner depending on where he goes, Man City are foolish to let his contract run down in my opinion he's been one of their best players this season and definitely the hardest working!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:40 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Heard Mitrovic close to joining Mufc then again so is Pope Francis so believe it when I see it now. Hummels and Otamendi is what's required, add Gundogan and Depay then sorted. I'd like Danilo instead of Clyne

Swap Di Maria with Bale.

Liverpool linked to Mateo Kovacic top player IMO, be a great signing.

Edited at 12:27 Wed 06/05/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Danilo already signed with Madrid earlier this year!

Dortmund have a long standing policy to only allow one star player to leave per season and I think this will cause trouble for a Hummels move with Gundogan essentially confirming he's leaving. Cant see Dortmund wanting to see two star players AND their manager leaving in one season.

I like Kovacic as well!!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:32 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah they do depends who the new manager is, I think Hummels will definitely leave, they have Subotic and Ginter so he won't leave too big a void.

Gundogan has refused three contract offers so he's definitely out, can see Arsenal hijacking him.

Dybalas future will be determined in 15 days, Arsenal have bid for him. Arsenal are gonna be the team to watch next season at this rate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:39 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Arsenal should be strong every season really. Its not like they've not spent money, Ozil last season and Sanchez this season along with a couple other filler players (Ospina, Monreal and Chambers notably). Its about whether they, like United can actually lock up the players they go for. Big thing about Chelsea this season they set out to sign a LB, a CDM and a striker. They signed Luis, Matic and Costa 2 of which have been a huge help. Teams need to lock their targets up rather than trying a few lowball bids and then dropping off!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:26 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Take RM for example Perez knows who he wants and makes sure they get them. Who's gonna be their biggest new signing this window erm... Between Reus or Veratti I reckon. Possibly Dybala.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:29 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont know

with the wages ash pays..the top 22 players in europe will join man utd and will win the league.....yep that says it all.

No one knows who will join who until they unveiled.abit like ballofloppy, was happy he joined now hahahahahahahahaha ...like ash when di maria joined....another flop? cause u posted u want rid now but he was the man to win things for you.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:51 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
He's not been the same player since the attempted burglary - it's proper shaken him to the core. His game, his own demeanor is not what it once were. For his own sanity and to salvage his career I think it best he leaves and if the option to return to RM is available to grasp it with both hands.

Bale on the other hand is being made the scapegoat for RM's losses and the fact he's seen more as replacing Ozil who the fans never wanted to leave have acted against him.

So yeah being a United fan I'd love the worlds best 30 players in their lineup who wouldn't - start with 5 or 6 needed players and will be back where we belong the TOP of the Leagues. I'm pleased other teams have taken a leaf out of Man City's book and decided best way to beat them is to strengthen just as they have. Chelsea did by far the best few signings, I said Costa would flop and I were proven comprehensively wrong. Fabregas hasn't been brilliant like he started - their best player is Hazard and I wanted United to sign him but he opted for Chelsea. Even Joe Cole said watch this player he's awesome when on loan at Lille.
foxhound
foxhound
15:23 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
United have signed Depay subject to a medical for a reported £22m...just been tweeted from both PSV and United's twitter accounts.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:57 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Great Signing - the next Ronaldo? Young and pacey - plus a great free kick taker - could be an awesome signing.

Confirmed on SSNHQ now - WICKED player!!!

Edited at 13:38 Thu 07/05/15 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:35 Fri 8 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Clyne, Gundogan or Hummels next will be great too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:58 Fri 8 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Depay...nice signing for a young lad from a bad league thou..can he hack it in the premiership?

Time will tell, summer signings have begun!

Liverpool? do use know what that means....( sign someone decent for gods sake) making me take the lords name in vein!!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:17 Fri 8 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Last 3 signings from PSV for United have been: Jaap Stam, Van Nistelrooy and Park ji-Sung - 3 very good players so hopefully he'll settle in well.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:37 Fri 8 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
RM to sign De Gea and lock down the next 'best keeper in the world.'

Doubt Di Maria come back or Bale leaves this summer.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
18:04 Fri 8 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
De Gea is a world class keeper, but he's not the next best keeper. Courtois is well ahead and has been for a few years. Immense at Atleti for 3 years and now has back to back La Liga and Premier League titles (which he played a huge part in both). De Gea needs to move to Madrid to hold down the National No.1 spot.

Torres, Aguero, Falcao, Costa, Villa and Mandzukic. I want to sign Mandzukic and whoever Atleti try to sign to replace him . Costa's success was no surprise, Falcao's failure was the surprise since he was the most prolific of the lot. Though understandable that he isn't the same after major knee surgery.

Depay should be a good signing, but every player will have to justify their price tag. Under LVG, he shouldn't have a problem settling in.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:26 Fri 8 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Mandzukic is for sale as Athleti want Cavani to replace him, he's a fine striker. I think De Gea will stay at United and so will Falcao. Next season hopefully will be his time to show what he can do and with the addition of Depay and hopefully Clyne and some more creative players he will be given more key passes or crosses.

Di Maria always wants to cut inside than run down the channels and Valencia well less said the better lol. He can't cross and although pacey hardly ever utilizes it. So Clyne or another proper wingback will be greatly welcome.

Throw in Hummels in the Centre of Defence, with Smalling and Rojo, possibly Otamendi too and United will be much more solid. Hummels can play the ball from deep and be the catalyst for De Gea to start the moves from.

Add Gundogan just ahead and could be awesome, pace in midfield and creativity something we've lacked since Scholes retired.

Chelsea linked to Antoine Griezmann - Cracking player -

Edited at 18:50 Fri 08/05/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree that Courtois is better. In fact, he is on top of my keeper list right now (yes, above Neuer who I think is highly overrated), but I think De Gea has the potential to be the best, especially with a move to RM. I've liked him since he was at Atletico, but obviously not many players go from Atletico to RM, so I didn't even think about the move.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:46 Mon 11 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Strong Rumours United to sign Thomas Mueller now. £45m supposedly massive rift between he and Pep. Would be a quality signing.

foxhound
foxhound
23:12 Mon 11 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
So many rumours flying about lol. Apparently City are after Reus, Gundogan and Sterling. Arsenal are looking at Benzema and Benteke...seems they want the next SaS or should that be B&B
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:33 Mon 11 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Heard United want Benzema too - too injury prone for my liking.
Dybala to juventus.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Summer Transfer Window

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.