Boxing 2015!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:02 Sat 12 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree with all mate but I think Klitschko will knock down Tyson Fury - he'll wind him up so much he'll knock him out. I also think as much as I like Anthony Crolla, Darley Perez will be more prepared and win the rematch unfortunately.

Whyte vs Joshua that will be very tasty - already slagging each other off - Joshua in Press Conference:

'You're lucky to be on my Undercard'

That was a class reply.

The more I see Whyte on tv though the more I think Joshua is in for HELL, it's gonna be a brutal and vicious fight. Will be the Fight of the YEAR, I have no doubt.

AJ vs Gary Cornish tomorrow - Another boxer with an unbeaten record - I think AJ will demolish him tbh - BUT get caught a couple of times. Preparation for the Whyte time
chezz
chezz
03:07 Sat 12 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That was a class reply to be fair lol
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
14:08 Sat 12 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
As much as I would like to see Brook get that fight he isn't a huge name in the US and he only has one real big win, other than that he hasn't even been fighting on world level so no way he gets a fight with Floyd at this point.

Joshua vs Whyte will be interesting, I believe he will be the first guy that isn't scared and truely believes he can beat Joshua, it will be his biggest test by far.

I think Fury has the best chance of beating Wlad since Povetkin or Haye probably so it will be interesting, but I got Wlad KO
chezz
chezz
15:36 Sat 12 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Might have a tinkle on the betting market myself with all them
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:21 Sat 12 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Might have a tinkle on the betting market myself with all them

Mayweather knocking out Berto in 1st round is good odds lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:48 Sat 12 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Mayweather pulling our injured is a good bet especially with all the scrutiny he's facing over his testing vs Pacquiao
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
00:26 Sun 13 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It was an IV injection, it's something pretty much every athlete has, it helps with a lot of things including dehydration. The guy who wrote that article is a known Mayweather hater and he's always trying to detract from Floyd lol.
scottyjr
scottyjr
01:48 Sun 13 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Anthony Joshua what a beast!!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
05:16 Sun 13 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Have to say AJ was awesome but didn't see him fight long enough again - Gary Cornish didn't bring anything really. Whyte looked awful - lumbersome and got caught a few times by Minto.

On tonight's performance - AJ will slaughter Whyte on Dec 12th.

Young Bellotti looks like a great upcoming boxer and felt really gutted for Ryan who pulled his back - he was winning comfortably too.
chezz
chezz
14:21 Sun 13 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Who said AJ wasn't ready lmao

Just watched the whole fight he was againsts the ropes as he knocked him down, tbf though, cornish didn't look up to it.

Edited at 11:25 Sun 13/09/15 (BST)

Edited at 11:26 Sun 13/09/15 (BST)
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
16:15 Sun 13 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well Floyd is "officially" retired... Or is he?

Groves vs Jack... is it just me or did Groves get robbed blind by the judges there?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:18 Sun 13 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I haven't watched it yet but from what I've heard many agree with you. :-)
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
16:21 Sun 13 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh right haha, seem to be some very mixed views tbf, a lot saying Jack won but I just didn't see it :S
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:30 Sun 4 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow Viktor Postol knocks out Lucas Mathysse in the 10th Round, that I didn't see coming. Funnyenough neither did Mathysse lol.

Fury vs Klitschko is back on, C'mon Wladimir kick his butt and AJ vs White is very SOOOOOOON can't wait!!!

letsgochamp
letsgochamp
20:02 Sun 18 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I was shocked, I'd never seen Postol before, but he fought perfectly against Matthysse, never gave him a chance to plant his feet and load up on his shots. Matthysse was very one dimensional though, he shoulda gone to the body a lot more than he did. Postol vs Crawford next? Only fight that makes sense since Broner won't be fighting either of them lol.

GGG stops Lemieux in 8, won me £100 that woo!

Roll on Canelo vs Cotto and Wlad vs Fury!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:26 Sun 18 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Golovkin was awesome last night well 4am this morning, I watched the fight live. Lemieux got caught by Golovkins left jab throughout which stopped him from getting any flurries or combos going himself.

That was the most one sided fight I've ever seen well apart from Abrahams vs Smith - I honestly cannot think of any times which he caught Golovkin in the entire bout. Maybe once he got caught but nothing which shook him or affected his positional awareness.

Also Roman Gonzalez - What a fighter he is 45 Wins 0 Defeats and 39 Knock Outs - Now he's simply awesome and one I can't ever see being stopped. I'd even go as far and say he's even better than Floyd Mayweather Jnr.

Bring on Canelo vs Cotto, Klitchsko vs Fury, Joshua vs Whyte etc.

Some cracking fights coming up!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
06:40 Sun 22 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
What a FIGHT: Francisco Vargas vs Takashi Miura - That was some fight - best I've been for a while.

Now: Cotto vs Canelo
the__priest
the__priest
13:30 Sun 22 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Canelo vs Cotto

the scoring in this fight was a total joke
judges should be fired

could easily be seen as a draw or Canelo by 2 to 3 rounds
10 rounds difference what a JOKE

box nation is still worth the subscription for fights like these
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:55 Sun 22 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I totally agree Canelo won as his punches were more accurate and clinical but for one judge to score 11 rounds in favour of Canelo was abysmal.

Cotto did very well, he'd attack then move out of harms way, the first few rounds I had him ahead tbh. From around Round 5/6 the second half of the fight that's when Canelo really found his range and showed his qualities and class.

I think that could well be Cotto's last fight and it's such a crap way for the legend multiple times World Champion to bow out not only with the defeat but the abject scoring accompanied with it.

Still Canelo vs Golovkin, WOW that'll be some fight. Obviously I'd like GGG but Canelo Alvarez is perfectly capable to beat him.

Still the fight of the night goes to Francisco Vargas and a HUGE congratz to Anthony Crolla, awesome vs Darleys Perez. Andy Lee vs Billie Joe Saunders will be a great fight in a few week, so many quality fights soon.

Next Week: Klitschko vs Fury (*C'mon Klitschko)
Then: AJ vs D.Whyte (*C'mon AJ)

Exciting Times
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:54 Sat 28 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Klitschko or Fury! That is the question???

C'mon Klitschko!!!
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Boxing 2015!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.