ye i believe you =-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Mon 4 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
GOOD
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:18 Mon 4 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nic u dumb fool, baby bash lives in america- texas to be exact. I like in England- yorkshire. You do the bloody maths. Get outa my face.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Mon 4 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
live* altho i like england too :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:03 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
was just a curious question, intergrity, u r given a drop down list to choose ur country, so u can choose any contry, nic is in sout afric. but nick is in uk, (who said its not the same pers?) ok, u gotcha me, but wot bout nicknax ? ....nah, just pulling ur rags m8. i was just playin inspector gadgets. lmfao!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nic, nick, nicknax are one and the same guys! LOL , U R ALL UNDER THEIR SPELL, I MEAN , WHICH OTHER WEBSITE DO YOU VISIT EVERYDAY FOR MORE THAN 1HOUR, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? NONE, when i snap my finger u all must wake up and log on!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:22 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
aww yeh that's very clever and funny nic!! hee hee hee (she say's sarchasticly)** sorry about bad spelling**xxx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:32 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
btw u got ur wish

rich is the new mod!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:31 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nic, dude, u need help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:55 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Right I know its not up to me but I am appauled by the decision to appoint rich as new mod, all i've suffered from this guy on this site is abuse. I dont think its right that he chosen above such people as gilli and to put this guy on the same level as revenge is a disgrace. I personally think however that revenge's hard work is underestimated the amount of tournies he has hosted are phenominal and he has set a brilliant standard for all the users on the site in my opinion he should be made admin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:59 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
May I also add that you will see less of me on this site if this is the sort of people (rich) that are being appointed mods)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:07 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm sorry you feel that way gava. I have always found rich to be a nice and polite guy, and never had a problem with him. I find you saying you will use the site less because rich has become a mod a bit strange. After all you don't have to come into contact with him anymore than you had before.
revenge
revenge
Admin
19:09 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks for that gav but personally im happy with my osition as moderator and indeedly help the site :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:12 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok simon and revenge well I just thought I better post my opinions and views so every1 knows maybe rich is nicer to some users than others or jsut admin/mods.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:29 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Gava your not coming on much anymore :O oh well dont have to boot you for swearing at me now.... i have a problem with you cause your a coc-ky so and so who never keeps his mouth shut... your the only person on this i have a problem with!

Grow up.. you sound pathetic!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:49 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
your the only person I have a problem with and 2 call me c.ocky is rich because as I keep saying before my game with you in my tourny u were taking da pi11 saying you would thrash me and then u went and lost 2-0 and ive never sworn at you I argue and debate with you but have never swore.

The point is my post is about my opinions I'm not saying u have to go because thats out of my hands im jsut stating a strong point of view.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:03 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
eh, 'im not saying you have to go' :S... now what are you on about?

Your the only person i can see who has a go about me... jealousy comes to mind... so ill leave it at that... just keep your opinions to yourself, as noone is normally bothered.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

we NEED more mods!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.