Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17475
janmb
janmb
18:13 Sun 1 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
blah @ Lewis' car halting

I'm pretty confident he will average more points than Webber for the rest of the season and take it back though
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
18:29 Sun 1 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, with the event's afterwards, could of won the race or defo a podium, but red bull have had their bad luck also so far over the season, but reckon McLaren will be stronger for the next 2 races so hopefully get back up there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Sun 1 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
How he could of won the race i dont know how you work that out when mclaren couldnt get close to the pace of ferrari, who couldn't cope with red bull, looking forward to see hamilton struggle in the foreseeable future
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:58 Sun 1 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i find it ironic that the leaders in both constructors and drivers championship have serious serious reliability issues. i think that could be there downfall.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:01 Sun 1 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
the championship should already be over vettel could end up rueing all the races he should of won. also think with ferrari solely concentrating on alsonso could be a big threat
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:55 Sun 1 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I find it funny how people from the UK hates people from the UK.

But Spa and Monza do favour the McLaren's who have the fastest cars in a straight line. It's the downforce where Red Bull get the massive advantage over other teams.

Oh, and one more thing, no one has mention Kamui Kobayashi's brilliant race, from 23rd to 9th is no mean achievement at Hungary. He did it quietly. lol
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
21:12 Sun 1 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah good driver Kobayashi, stick him in a half decent car could see him doing well
janmb
janmb
13:10 Mon 2 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
red4ever said:
the championship should already be over vettel could end up rueing all the races he should of won.

Problem is that the best car isn't the car who goes the fastest. It's the car producing the best average finished over the full season - and in that regard RB has not been very dominant at all - way too many retirements... Partially due to lack of margins in their design (which is of course also for a large part where they are getting their pace advantage from), and partially from Vettel n00bing it up pretty badly a couple times. Surprising really, considering how calm and consistent he was back when driving for Toro Rosso - even as a rookie.

Point to boot though: The team producing the fastest car doesn't necessarily have the best car or deserve to win. The team producing the fastest car over time - the one that goes fairly fast and does it all the time - they deserve to win - and they do.

If that is RB, Ferrari or McLaren this season remains to be seen - all wide open still.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:33 Mon 2 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
My prediction - Webber champ Hamilton second Alonso (after fixed races) third
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:27 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
bit quiet here
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
20:32 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
isn't now

I still think hammy will win title
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:38 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
cmon ferrari ...Fernando slowly workin himself up that leaderboard
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:57 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Pfft @ ferrari

red bull or mclaren for me i love vettel an webber tbh

alonso - arrogant tool imo
mrmagic
mrmagic
22:59 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Schuuuuuuuuuuuuumi!!!!!!

It's not going well is it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:16 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
alonso arrogant...think we need to look abit closer to home hamilton is extremely arrogant....bigger tool also think he can get away with his boy racing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:26 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I disagree with his boy racing ill be honest

Magic - i also hate schumacher glad he aint doin well got bored of f1 when u could predict who would be on pol at end of every race lol
mrmagic
mrmagic
02:08 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I love 'imm!! I think it's sad to see him doing so poorly. Hopefully he'll stick at it for another season or 2.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:40 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Hamilton - Reckless
Alonso - arrogant
Webber - Good guy
Schumacher - Bully
Massa - Push over
Button - Passion to win
Vettel - Childish

My summing up of the current "top class" drivers of the season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:02 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
apples_back said:
Hamilton - Reckless
Alonso - arrogant
Webber - Good guy
Schumacher - Bully
Massa - Push over
Button - Passion to win
Vettel - Childish

My summing up of the current "top class" drivers of the season.

agree with all but vettel

why u think hes childish
mrmagic
mrmagic
03:05 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think arrogance is an altogether bad thing to have in sport. Look at Muhammed Ali!! Worked for him!

Hamilton - careless (still drives like he's in GP2) (and arrogant) (and annoying)
Webber - too nice, not ruthless enough on the track
Schumi - rusty
Massa - agreed, bit soft even without team orders
Vettel - wreckless

Couldn't quite pin my views on Alonso or Button so left them out! I like them both (though i follow Ferrari rather than any particular driver at the mo) but yeah, dunno....
Pages: 17475
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Formula 1 chat (archived)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.