apples_back said:
Hamilton - Reckless
Alonso - arrogant
Webber - Good guy
Schumacher - Bully
Massa - Push over
Button - Passion to win
Vettel - Childish

My summing up of the current "top class" drivers of the season.

agree with all but vettel

why u think hes childish

I think he lacks composure and complains and moans about petty and irrelevant things. The most annoying thing is that he's one of my favourite drivers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:17 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair do's
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
17:03 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Here's my 2 cents worth

Hamilton- Naturally talented but can be too attacking when he doesn't need to be
Alonso - Probaly the most gifted driver out there but very sulky if things don't go his way
Webber - Top guy but not ruthless enough on the track (plus I don't think the team are behind as much as they are their other driver)
Massa - Hasn't been the same since his accident
Button - Come of age last few years to be the best allround driver on the curcuit at the moment
Vettel - Great talent but abit hotheaded and reckless some times but will mature into a v good driver
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Agree with you mate, but we thought Hamilton would mature into a good driver, instead he's continued to be impatient and reckless. Tis a shame because both have got genuine talent for the sport.
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
00:31 Thu 16 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Hammy and vettel will calm down over time has they mature
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:47 Thu 16 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
It's F1, not many people last long in that sport if you dont stay up to scratch then you get booted down to F3, or worse........... The dreaded DTM no names..... Coulthard...
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
09:07 Thu 16 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure if anyoe else agree's with this but they keep saying this season has been the best for years because so many drivers are in the hunt for the championship, but for some reason I've felt this season hasn't been any where near as exciting as the last 2-3 seasons, I don't think the races have been as exciting to watch and some have been pretty mundane, there has been a few good races, certainly better to watch than the schumi days and have been different winners, but for some reason this season seems to be lacking something the last few seasons have had. Anyone else agree with this?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:28 Thu 16 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree with it they need to bring back the refueling bring much more excitement and shows which teams have the best strategy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:03 Mon 20 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Best race this season was Canada in my opinion. Tyres weren;t good enough and decisions from the driver and team to pit or not to pit was good.

Start of the season was good but that was because of the weather and it being wet then dry and then wet thing so tyre choice again.

I don't mind there being no re-fuelling, but maybe make the tyres less durable, that would make it exciting on a strategy basis and see who can look after their tyres better.
janmb
janmb
13:38 Sun 3 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
apples_back said:
Agree with you mate, but we thought Hamilton would mature into a good driver, instead he's continued to be impatient and reckless. Tis a shame because both have got genuine talent for the sport.

The weird part is he did less such mistakes as a rookie than he does now lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:41 Sun 3 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Hamilton is a driver i wished there was more of personally someone who attacks the track and is not afraid of overtaking regardless of a mistake here or there he is very exciting to watch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:16 Sun 3 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I think he's just been unlucky, case of wrong place, wrong time. I think we all know Vettel is the true 'crash kid' haha.

Webber for the Championship! (I'll be happy with Webber or Button, failing that I'm obviously going for Hamilton;)
diamond_cut
diamond_cut
17:44 Thu 24 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Predictions for the new season guys? What do we think of the Bahrain track being suspended/cancelled? Who do we think is going to be champions! Do you think there might be any underdogs?

Lets get this thread going again!
spoonie
spoonie
20:04 Thu 24 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Underdogs = Virgin Racing

Champion = Lewis Hamilton

Team Champion = Mclaren Mercedes.

With a decent car hamilton will storm it. Button will do well, cannot see red bull doing as good this yeah, Virgin drivers and Adrian Sutil will be the ones too watch!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:35 Thu 24 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Constructors Championship Ferrari
Drivers Championship Massa

May only be testing but massa looks back to what he was before the accident and ferrari have a much improved car this season...
dr_lovepump
dr_lovepump
23:46 Thu 24 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Strong contenders for the season:
Red Bull, Ferrari.

Season Disappointments (again!)

Mclaren, Mercedes

Season Surprises:
Lotus, Renault, Williams

Place your bets using those tips
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:41 Sun 20 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I miss Formula 1 so much that I had to go out and buy the game for the Xbox... it's awesome.

I'm going to win the drivers championship this season, I can feel it!

Doesn't look like McLaren are going to contenders for the first half of the season. Can't see any of the teams beating Ferrari or Red Bull.

I personally think that Alonso will win this season.
_nojustice
_nojustice
19:47 Sun 20 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
my moneys on vettel if he can stop the car from smashing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:32 Sun 20 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
mclaren- has pace but no reliability

so redbull or ferrari to win (come on redbull)
vettell or webber to win overall
Pages: 17576
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Formula 1 chat (archived)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.