FBL discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18586
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Blah blah blah. Seriously that's not very nice is it really? That's direct abuse towards people that I have made league runners. What gives you the nerve to speak to people like that? Mr I don't like Craig but now I do.

I'm not going to sit on a forum and discuss things with you that you clearly have no idea about really I know what happens as I was involved but your a new member aren't you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:14 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Blah blah blah. Seriously that's not very nice is it really? That's direct abuse towards people that I have made league runners. What gives you the nerve to speak to people like that? Mr I don't like Craig but now I do.

I'm not going to sit on a forum and discuss things with you that you clearly have no idea about really I know what happens as I was involved but your a new member aren't you?

Was any of your league staff reinstated to the league after Sarah got rid?

Id love to know where i abused someone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:17 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Calling someone riff raff? And just for the record Sarah didnt get rid of Sam nor lee they left by their own choice
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:17 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
To be honest matty, lee, dont bother answering to these "new" shooters unless they actually have a constructive question regarding FBL, read through so much rubbish the last day from the "newbies" giving it all that.

Looks like they fit right in with Shooters though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
and as you are new schutzen how did you know they are riff raff?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:19 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Calling someone riff raff? And just for the record Sarah didnt get rid of Sam nor lee they left by their own choice

I didnt mention names and I didnt aim it at your league staff

But yes, riff raff that you reinstated after Sarah got rid for that good of the league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:20 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sarah didn't get rid of anyone lee left as did Sam neither got removed .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

your wrong there about not gettin rid of anyone like i said, werent aimed at lee or sam
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:25 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
To be honest matty, lee, dont bother answering to these "new" shooters unless they actually have a constructive question regarding FBL, read through so much rubbish the last day from the "newbies" giving it all that.

Looks like they fit right in with Shooters though.

Real constructive post there, if you are going to preech about constructiveness, atlease listen to your own advice
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:26 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Seein as I ignored you the first time, what makes you think I will be answering your question a second time lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:26 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Why is this thread a constant battle everyday ? I made a post thanking people and it's turned into world war 3 yet again. Seems people can't get praise either?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:27 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ahhh cant or wont answer the question?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:28 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

your wrong there about not gettin rid of anyone like i said, werent aimed at lee or sam

If you are referring to myself, because Sarah removed me as a league runner, then I am not in fact a league runner, I am League Advisor, I am just helping out.

If you have a problem with me then offline message me and don't call me (or any other League Staff) riff raff on the discussion forum. Although if you are who everyone is saying you are, then I do not really expect anything less than this behaviour.

That's all I have to say.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

If you are referring to myself, because Sarah removed me as a league runner, then I am not in fact a league runner, I am League Advisor, I am just helping out.

If you have a problem with me then offline message me and don't call me (or any other League Staff) riff raff on the discussion forum. Although if you are who everyone is saying you are, then I do not really expect anything less than this behaviour.

That's all I have to say.

Like ive said a number of times, it wasnt aimed at league staff.

so please, dont jump to conclusions, same as the subject of who I am.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:32 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Why is this thread a constant battle everyday ? I made a post thanking people and it's turned into world war 3 yet again. Seems people can't get praise either?

All I done was simply point out Sarah was to thank also for her website and the information taken from it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:34 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
In that case yes she deserves credit for eventually handing tHe site ove.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:37 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
In that case yes she deserves credit for eventually handing tHe site ove.

Thats all I was after and Im sure Sarah would be thankful for the appreciation.

Was no need for a number of people trying to have another dig at a Shooter player.

Last I will comment on this, and to prove I aint who people think I am, I will actually not continue to post instead of saying I wont, but carrying on anyway

good luck gettin it sorted
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
14:41 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i obviously cannot be on the forum very often but i will say this...

There is still a demand for the league and people still enjoy it. There have so far been 3 main league runner frim when it was first created by kenny (staffie_man). since then i have seen all three leave on the back of constant arguments despite the fact they are putting time and effort to make sure the league runs smoothly. All we are asking for is a little less critism and more constructive comments so this league can be run with success.

Matty did a great job of getting people to join and help start the league again. Credit also goes to Jay and Jem for the website at such shirt notice as we did not have a website at the time

I hope its a successful season and that the enjoyment can be brought back to the FBL

Frog
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:04 Sat 9 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If you want to deal in facts then you need to start looking a little bit closer. The new FBL was finished when Sarah decided to hand over the one she made, we never took anything from the site but told Matty he could use what ever site he wanted and he choose the new one.

All your riff raff over something so pathetic, and by the way we all know who you are it is not that hard to figure out. Don't tell people in future
Pages: 18586
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.