FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18485
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:19 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
why do people repeatedly ask for subs !!!! I mean 7 days or over ok fair doos. but when it goes to your players been offline 2 days give us a sub. It gets silly.
Whenever i see a request (demand) for a sub I get annoyed as i know its mostly put there for default info.
And when I am polite enough to say i will do it in a day or 2, Dont reply the next day saying sub?
I mean a few times ive asked this set for subs for players 10 days + offline and got nothing i was like ok and backed off.
Think something should be done really. But dont see what can be done
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:21 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I spoke with you by pm about jame2010s and that he had missed several times that he had arranged with imran.
By PM!! That's not very useful for defaults lol. You said you would have a word. Did you? I didn't hear anything back.

jame2010s has been inactive the entire fixture. He's been off a few days, then back for an hour, then off another 3 days etc.

Are you drunk?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:24 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree however you must also understand that the deadline is THIS Sunday which is in 3 days. Our player stated that he might not be on much over the weekend.

and your player failed to meet arranged times here so i think it was right to ask for a sub today but wrong that he posted repeatedly for one.

If you don't want to sub then don't its that simple
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:50 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree however you must also understand that the deadline is THIS Sunday which is in 3 days. Our player stated that he might not be on much over the weekend.

and your player failed to meet arranged times here so i think it was right to ask for a sub today but wrong that he posted repeatedly for one.

If you don't want to sub then don't its that simple

dgen I like you but why assume its 100% about you or your clan (you do that alot). In fact I'm thinking of 4 clans, 1 being SS.
Had it all this set, using SS as an example I had to post and messag to get a sub for an opponent off 11 days then it took a few days. yet when I say give me a day I either get crap (not from SS) or they ask for subs he next day lol.
Only reason I can assume is for a default. Now I don't think about defaults during games but i think majority do.
Tempted to ask for subs every day in next fixture like some clans do.
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:51 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I spoke with you by pm about jame2010s and that he had missed several times that he had arranged with imran.
By PM!! That's not very useful for defaults lol. You said you would have a word. Did you? I didn't hear anything back.

jame2010s has been inactive the entire fixture. He's been off a few days, then back for an hour, then off another 3 days etc.

Are you drunk?

I sent a message which I didnt get a reply. Would you like me to show you this message? lol
I also take the boldened part offensively, I don't drink due to personal reasons. Think people need to think before they type.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:06 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
dgen I like you but why assume its 100% about you or your clan (you do that alot). In fact I'm thinking of 4 clans, 1 being SS.
Had it all this set, using SS as an example I had to post and messag to get a sub for an opponent off 11 days then it took a few days. yet when I say give me a day I either get crap (not from SS) or they ask for subs he next day lol.
Only reason I can assume is for a default. Now I don't think about defaults during games but i think majority do.
Tempted to ask for subs every day in next fixture like some clans do.

no problem, it just seemed like it at the time

your right about deitch who was offline 11 days however the fixture had only just started so we could give him time to play which he didn't. If it was near the deadline (Tuesday or Wednesday) then that would be a different story.

Thats the difference as at start of a fixture you can give them time but if they're offline for 3 days on Saturday for instance then its getting slim to play the game which is what clans are about.

thats up to you but as much as i dislike nagging for subs (i notice a few clans do it), i can't stop freedom of speech.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:26 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I sent a message which I didnt get a reply. Would you like me to show you this message? lol
I also take the boldened part offensively, I don't drink due to personal reasons. Think people need to think before they type.
boohoo
punkpoet
punkpoet
Yeah freedom of speech but when I say what I want to say get people having a go at me?
I used to always sub on the friday. I did it that way when I got no defaults in a season. But nowadays I cant take the moaning.
EG i said other day you will get a sub when you get one.
reply was so you're refusing? I mean come on lol.
Sick and tired with this crap.
punkpoet
punkpoet
boohoo

very mature
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:27 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
See, but why would you say that? Why dont you say "youll get a sub friday" instead. That way, people wont come back until friday... simple solutions.
fuunky
fuunky
02:39 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah freedom of speech but when I say what I want to say get people having a go at me?
I used to always sub on the friday. I did it that way when I got no defaults in a season. But nowadays I cant take the moaning.

Why are you captain if you can't handle it? People will obviously moan when you refuse to sub inactive players out all the time. I think you and huts would work great together in my opinion!!
punkpoet
punkpoet
03:03 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Why are you captain if you can't handle it? People will obviously moan when you refuse to sub inactive players out all the time. I think you and huts would work great together in my opinion!!

Never said I couldn't handle it Ive done it for 4 seasons now so obviously can handle it. Like to see you run a clan.
inactive players? 1 day is inactive?
I'm sick and tired with how clans are at the moment. I will probably be fine in a day or 3.
you're opinion? means very little to me and also huts has asked me 3 times I've said no.
fuunky
fuunky
03:17 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I wouldn't have time to run a clan and it's certainly something I would never be interested in doing if I did, no 1 day is not inactive at all, but I've had opponents from you're clan who have been offline over a week and you refused to sub them out...you'll probably be fine in a day or 3, if it's going take you that long get over it then I'd seriously think about taking a break from the site. It sounds like that's what you need, my opinion won't mean anything to anyone but so what, lol @ huts asking you 3 times, that's cause he knows you would be his ideal vice!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:09 Sun 28 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just going to throw something out there, if a player asks for a sub within 24 hours of the fixtures coming out and we have refused it (because you know it is tactical), and they have stated openly that you will get a sub in 5 days (even though their player is active) is there any rule that states you cannot reverse that swap as some people (and i am mentioning no names but it rhymes with numbnuts) still continue to try and manipulate the system so if it isnt allowed to reverse it then i think it should be.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:18 Sun 28 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
with regards to the above post it is not a swap but a substitution, but still with the fixtures less than 24 hours old i think it is blatant flouting of the rules. I think if i was the player concerned being subbed out i would question the captaincy as it appears that he has no confidence in the player concerned.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:20 Sun 28 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
This is why the new rule has been put in place, sub can not be done for five days unless BOTH captains agree to it. There is always a good chance that the game would be played in those five days so no sub would be needed anyway.
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:24 Sun 28 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just going to throw something out there, if a player asks for a sub within 24 hours of the fixtures coming out and we have refused it (because you know it is tactical), and they have stated openly that you will get a sub in 5 days (even though their player is active) is there any rule that states you cannot reverse that swap as some people (and i am mentioning no names but it rhymes with numbnuts) still continue to try and manipulate the system so if it isnt allowed to reverse it then i think it should be.

Love that
Wheres that like button?
huts24
huts24
21:17 Tue 13 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
is there any rules to number of players in a clan ? as i feel a certain clan is very low on numbers and cant make subs due to lack of subs .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:18 Tue 13 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
is there any rules to number of players in a clan ? as i feel a certain clan is very low on numbers and cant make subs due to lack of subs .

Minimum of 12 I think mate
huts24
huts24
21:20 Tue 13 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Minimum of 12 I think mate

they have 13 players but 4 are not active and dont play now so leaves 9 players , 8 in a fixture with a lonely 1 sub lol , u cant run a clan on 9 players i feel .
Pages: 18485
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.