FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11819
faust
faust
22:12 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We wont utilize any of them who are Team Captains apart from maybe anoneeemouse, she's proven to be reliable. So all our direct communication will be with chris: Not a Team Captain.

MEGACHOMP!!!

How gullible are some people on here??!?! :O
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:13 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We wont utilize any of them who are Team Captains apart from maybe anoneeemouse, she's proven to be reliable. So all our direct communication will be with chris: Not a Team Captain.

MEGACHOMP!!!

lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:17 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

MEGACHOMP!!!

I didn't even see the crap derik had written, my post were based on the following paragraph taken from chris' previous post on this thread.

Please can you send teamlists to either horse10000, anoneeemouse, erigert, punkpoet or myself. If you are playing against any team in which horse10000, erigert or punkpoet are members then I suggest you might wish to send your team lists to anyone but them.

Team Lists required by Sunday Midday UK time please.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:18 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

MEGACHOMP!!!

I didn't even see the crap derik had written, my post were based on the following paragraph taken from chris' previous post on this thread.

Please can you send teamlists to either horse10000, anoneeemouse, erigert, punkpoet or myself. If you are playing against any team in which horse10000, erigert or punkpoet are members then I suggest you might wish to send your team lists to anyone but them.

Team Lists required by Sunday Midday UK time please.

course u didnt see it pacman, chomp....chomp.chomp
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:32 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Whats Happening here o.O
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:35 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Whats Happening here o.O

Sun & Heats got to his head mate, all can think about is childrens games and chocolate bars.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:41 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Whats Happening here o.O

had a little bet whod be first to bite on apost, with eri and stu, and hooked the duck within an hour
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:07 Sat 26 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
haha lmfao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:38 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL 23 - Fixture Set 1

Please see here for the released games...

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/fcl-fixture-set-1.html

Deadline for these games is Midnight UK Sunday 10th August

Please note that due to a shortage of time I have not checked any of the lists provided to ensure all named players are correctly eligible. It is up to each team to check their opponents out for themselves if they have any concerns as the result of any played game will stand.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:52 Wed 30 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Once again, another new clan that doesn't make it clear to their clan members.

FORFEITS ARE NOT AN OPTION

The games are played to the end. If you don't play them then, you play them another time. It's not just your own score your ruining, it's your clans also.

Clan captains, make your players aware of this. I do so apologise for being too good and your players being too crap, but if they can't see out a game, they shouldn't be in a clan.
silenthill
silenthill
01:19 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Who actually runs the Clan leagues?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
chris, I'm pretty sure you have or will read the common consensus is that the results so far concerning the Beenjammin and obnoxious match counting in FCL and Super League should stand. The swaps made should not be allowed. I for one hope you don't pander to ash's bullcrap and make them stand as per the huge majority who have cared to comment on this, pro or not.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:59 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - Soo passionate about something which is none of your concern. I'm sure chris will apply common sense that which obviously is lacking from several of those who you state have commented.

Nothing further to say - apart from ONLY evidence which will stand up in your imaginary court is that on the Results page from the 2 players involved.

Edited at 14:02 Tue 05/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:03 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm in both leagues, so concerns me. YOUR PLAYER SAID HE AGREED TO IT. See I've put that in capitals as that doesn't seem to have sunk in. Common sense? Your saying you want them both to start at 0-0 pmsl!!!!!!!!!
the__priest
the__priest
17:07 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
reading above I guess the season has begun

total nonsense, can you people not learn to talk to each other, without being so rude
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

total nonsense, can you people not learn to talk to each other, without being so rude
so you tell folk they are talking nonsense then tell them to stop being rude........

At least, I suppose, you wrote in English this time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Now that's Rude lol ^^
the__priest
the__priest
17:24 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

so you tell folk they are talking nonsense then tell them to stop being rude........

I was stating a fact
now you decide to be rude to me also

don't worry I've big shoulders and I can tell you something I wont be quitting again and again
its truly a shame you don't ever stay true to yourself and mean what you say

now, this is a discussion page not your personal slate people thread, if you would like to make anymore personal remarks please take it to offline message
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:26 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

I was stating a fact
now you decide to be rude to me also

don't worry I've big shoulders and I can tell you something I wont be quitting again and again
its truly a shame you don't ever stay true to yourself and mean what you say

now, this is a discussion page not your personal slate people thread, if you would like to make anymore personal remarks please take it to offline message

And which part of what you have said has been a constructive addition to the discussion? You really are priceless.

Also theres the grammar and punctuation we have grown to all pish ourselves laughing at!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think derik_dalton needs to pass his wooden spoon to you Craig...
Pages: 11819
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.