FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12021
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:46 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i wonder if he goes to watch sunderland in his darth vader suit, he wears for fancy dress killer

so what you mean is you wonder if he goes as his natural self

You must know more than me, but i wouldnt rule iit out.

If any of you saw a programme last month on television concerning traffic in central london, focusing mainly on cyclists either being a pest or being in danger, there was a man on it called traffic droid, who had custom bullt his bike and accesories to have 360 degress recording cameras, to catch the antics of dangerous drivers and nuisance cyclists.

I just had a strange vision of a middle aged man running around north east with a weird suit on , waving a pool cue about telling all the kids off for playing and such like

that's an out of the ordinary vision mate
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
18:48 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i wonder if he goes to watch sunderland in his darth vader suit, he wears for fancy dress killer

If any of you saw a programme last month on television concerning traffic in central london, focusing mainly on cyclists either being a pest or being in danger, there was a man on it called traffic droid, who had custom bullt his bike and accesories to have 360 degress recording cameras, to catch the antics of dangerous drivers and nuisance cyclists.

I just had a strange vision of a middle aged man running around north east with a weird suit on , waving a pool cue about telling all the kids off for playing and such like

But is it believeable
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:52 Tue 5 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

But is it believeable

its very believable mate lmfao I can picture it right now
the__priest
the__priest
13:36 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Playing a match were the result counts in 2 different leagues

one thing that stands out here

how and why, would anyone play one game that counts for 2 fixtures in separate Leagues, is my understanding right

if it is, its completely wrong and to be fair the player suggesting it should know better and be warned about
his / her future actions

I have played clan pool for over 13 seasons and its the first time I've ever come across this

tbh I don't know how anyone can condone it either

if you play an FCL League fixture then that is the game type you play and only that one or any other game in any League
fuunky
fuunky
13:47 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
There isn't a rule against it so I don't really see a problem with suggesting it. It's obvious why been did suggest it, you just don't agree to it and that's problem solved.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:02 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
craig , just because someone suggests something they should be warned ? lmfao get a grip .. i suggest ash shouldnt be a captain .. should i be warned ? (a thought that is echoed by many)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:19 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No Matthew, only you and your disciples.
Ask Phoenix players and I'm sure they'll tell you otherwise, you clearly don't appreciate me as Captain as I don't jump through hoops and tend to your every demand. That's not my problem, it's yours.
You think have have everyone else wrapped around your little finger, I don't want to join your silly little gang and this amplifies your retorts to and about me.
Practise what you preach, you get a grip.

As would say in USA- ya just got Owned!
Your way or the highway, I don't think so.

Edited at 11:23 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:23 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
disciples ? i can assure you ash i have nobody at all wrapped around my littler finger every single person has their own views and opinions it is not my fault BUT YOURS that 90% of people on this site cannot stand to see your name appear on their screen.
faust
faust
14:56 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hahaha, I'm a disciple of my biggest rival! That's either rich, or exceptionally deluded!

Shall I post a paragraph of complete and utter tripe, and then put in bold letters some even bigger nonsense about getting owned?

The only "gang" is the funkypool clan community, that wants to see games played fairly, and without attempted abuse of the system. Masses of unnecessary tactical swaps and subs from the outset, and then attempted manipulation of agreed rules is sure to get the back up of all the silly little gang (funkypool clan community).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No Matthew, only you and your disciples.
Ask Phoenix players and I'm sure they'll tell you otherwise, you clearly don't appreciate me as Captain as I don't jump through hoops and tend to your every demand. That's not my problem, it's yours.
You think have have everyone else wrapped around your little finger, I don't want to join your silly little gang and this amplifies your retorts to and about me.
Practise what you preach, you get a grip.

As would say in USA- ya just got Owned!
Your way or the highway, I don't think so.

Edited at 11:23 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)

Don't you dare speak to my god in that manner. Owned? Haha no. Ash all other captains get on for the most, notice the common factor? just to push the point even further everyone got on great with your clan.......when you were shut up. But yes, you are right!!! It must be everyone else.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:17 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
did i get owned ? i must of missed that i just saw a lot of ramblings about your own opinions ... i didnt say anyone getting owned ... as john said everyone gets on great with phoenix when shadwell runs things :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes , any player can make a sub in SL , some teams prefer it if only the Capt makes a sub etc.
There is no limit on the amount of swaps / reversals a team is allowed to make, and it would be between the players of a team to sort out whether they choose to play or refuse to play the game, though if it doesn't get played and a team has made it difficult a default could go against them. if an eligible game has been arranged between players , and gets played i've no doubt the result will stand.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:37 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
good to know :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
chris would need to confirm that tho, just seems common sense to me ,i just fill out the tables lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
chris would need to confirm that tho, just seems common sense to me ,i just fill out the tables lol

yeah tbh i already knew it anyway lol :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Playing a match were the result counts in 2 different leagues

one thing that stands out here

how and why, would anyone play one game that counts for 2 fixtures in separate Leagues, is my understanding right

if it is, its completely wrong and to be fair the player suggesting it should know better and be warned about
his / her future actions

I have played clan pool for over 13 seasons and its the first time I've ever come across this

tbh I don't know how anyone can condone it either

if you play an FCL League fixture then that is the game type you play and only that one or any other game in any League

Are you still posting on this thread? You have nothing to do with the FCL, so why do you persist with commenting on threads that have no concern to you?

Trying to stir things up as usual...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The issue that has raised its head over the last couple of days is being looked at and, hopefully, should be relatively easily resolved in the next day or so (only taking that long because I am not going to be around).

As for who can post. Anybody can post anything on any thread as long as it is within the forum posting rules.

Anyway moving on....

FCL - Fixture Set 2

Team lists are required for the following games by Sunday 3pm (UK) at latest please.

Baize Burners v Unbeatables
The Professionals v Uprising
Black Scorpions v Wolf Pack
Pocket Dynamos v Phoenix Storm
Baize Burners v Black Scorpions
The Professionals v Unbeatables
Uprising v Phoenix Storm
Pocket Dynamos v Wolf Pack
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
chris when is the deadline date for the players championship lists to be in by ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:54 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
last sunday i believe that was.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:10 Sun 10 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL 23 - Fixture Set 2

Please see here for the released games...

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/fcl-fixture-set-2.html

Deadline for these games is Midnight UK Sunday 24th August

Please note that it is up to each team to check the eligibility of their opponents out for themselves as the result of any played game will stand.
Pages: 12021
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.