FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11415
_mich_
_mich_
22:39 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I suppose people have differing opinions on what appears to be atisfactory reasons to leave a clan, obviously the league runner and committee made their minds up and it differs to your own opinion. (Or the majority anyway)

So the way you want to do it would mean every person who moves between clans going through a committee of members deciding their fate, some of whom won't necessarily be too pleased with the result.

The rules I stated I would input if I were in charge weren't in place before this situation but the first certainly applies and I would have no problem whatsoever in the second rule being implemented.
_huts24_
_huts24_
23:07 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i will clear this up guys , the mirrr move was handled very badly by the league runners and this voting thing was so biased beyond belief . we had a player who had won 100% of his games very well so ofcourse we didnt want to release him but he didnt have any problems at all until mich told him to say he was unhappy ect to get a move to them .

the rules are in place for every clan to follow but in this case i feel they have nicked one of my players and left us with 1 less player who now i cant play .

dgen says he feels that he wouldnt be played (what a load of rubbish) , why wouldnt i play him i said in my last message to mirrr this : Sorry mate but we wont be releasing anyone at this stage of the season. Hope you understand that and i do hope you continue playing this season for us .
( i also had him in future fixs )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:11 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I suppose people have differing opinions on what appears to be atisfactory reasons to leave a clan, obviously the league runner and committee made their minds up and it differs to your own opinion. (Or the majority anyway)

So the way you want to do it would mean every person who moves between clans going through a committee of members deciding their fate, some of whom won't necessarily be too pleased with the result.

The rules I stated I would input if I were in charge weren't in place before this situation but the first certainly applies and I would have no problem whatsoever in the second rule being implemented.
its very simple, I want the same rules to apply to everyone. He was allowed to move, everyone should be.
_huts24_
_huts24_
23:18 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Also the mirrr move wasnt special circumstance as dgen says . Did you relise guys that no league runner told me any Outcome to him leaving us . (not handled well )

bending the rules like this will ruin clans .
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:18 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i will clear this up guys , the mirrr move was handled very badly by the league runners and this voting thing was so biased beyond belief . we had a player who had won 100% of his games very well so ofcourse we didnt want to release him but he didnt have any problems at all until mich told him to say he was unhappy ect to get a move to them .

the rules are in place for every clan to follow but in this case i feel they have nicked one of my players and left us with 1 less player who now i cant play .

dgen says he feels that he wouldnt be played (what a load of rubbish) , why wouldnt i play him i said in my last message to mirrr this : Sorry mate but we wont be releasing anyone at this stage of the season. Hope you understand that and i do hope you continue playing this season for us .

Well we aren't mind readers, Its like a default, if the runner gets no info then what are we supposed to base our info on? We shouldn't have to trawl through pages of threads.

If you sent it before maybe the staff would have been reluctant to say Yes in which case the player may have stayed with Scorpions.

You have to let this vendetta go with us and accept it, You don't see Harry posting on the subject and hasn't sent me anything on Facebook about it, Maybe reluctant not sure but with the quality you have i'm sure replacing him won't be an issue
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:21 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Also the mirrr move wasnt special circumstance as dgen says . Did you relise guys that no league runner told me any Outcome to him leaving us . (not handled well )

bending the rules like this will ruin clans .

Your making it sound like we are screwing you guys, Its just one player you can find a replacement for.

As for not posting only Keith can do that as hes the Runner, the rest of us only update things so we have no authority
_huts24_
_huts24_
23:24 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
well no one asked for any info at all otherwise i would of been happy to show them . we was kept in the dark all through this which is a joke!

and not even told of any outcome says it all . i just hope that this rule applies to
ALL CLANS and not just 1 .

im my own person dgen and if i feel its wrong i will say .

fact is we have lost a player with no time to get a replacement , sound fair ? no is answer .
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:30 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
well no one asked for any info at all otherwise i would of been happy to show them . we was kept in the dark all through this which is a joke!

and not even told of any outcome says it all . i just hope that this rule applies to

fact is we have lost a player with no time to get a replacement , sound fair ? no is answer .

I see what you mean but keep going on about it won't solve the issue. The Runner asked us our opinions and we gave it, its not our job as updaters to get involved with league decisions. That lies solely with the Runner.

I agree it should apply to all clans but if you read the above then the choices lie solely with the Runner, All we can do with Updating is give our opinion to the Runner as and when required

Personally i think it was a mistake to get rid of Transfer Window
_mich_
_mich_
23:32 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

its very simple, I want the same rules to apply to everyone. He was allowed to move, everyone should be.

Which as I said means that everyone who wants to move has to go through a committee to see their reasoning.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Which as I said means that everyone who wants to move has to go through a committee to see their reasoning.
which means they have to only post one you tube video and they can move yes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow, were still on about Mirrr, just move on guys, its getting boring
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:36 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
What does Youtube have to do with it matey?
_mich_
_mich_
23:38 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

which means they have to only post one you tube video and they can move yes.

Nope, not at all.

You are beginning to sound like a broken record, and one that is incorrect, he actually posted 2 youtube videos but yeah...

As someone mentioned, it was clear from his posts he didn't feel part of the team and he felt rushed into it and when he said he didn't wish to play they said no problem they would take him out all his games, and not play him. But not release him.
_huts24_
_huts24_
23:38 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Agree it is a mistake without a Transfer Window .

if you read my last message to mirrr it does say at this time we wont be releasing anyone at this stage of the season. Does'nt say we would'nt not allow him to leave at all .

As u say you update things on this site and others do other things to make it work well so advice to league runner shouldnt be your job .
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:40 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

You make it sound like had we rejected the move you would still have had mirrr. He deactivated before the outcome was reached, believing he wouldn't be allowed the move. You losing a player wasn't because we let him move, you had already lost him. Would you rather have someone not play in clans or play for another clan?
_mich_
_mich_
23:41 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Agree it is a mistake without a Transfer Window .

if you read my last message to mirrr it does say at this time we wont be releasing anyone at this stage of the season. Does'nt say we would'nt not allow him to leave at all .

As u say you update things on this site and others do other things to make it work well so advice to league runner shouldnt be your job .

So the league committee, who help the league runner with all decisions, and help the league runner run the league, shouldn't be giving him advice when he asks for it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:41 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm repeating myself cause I'm making the same point pmsl!! He would still be playing for the same team if he hadn't played the captain of his new clan! Show me a post before the match which indicates he is unhappy?

I'll not apologise for repeating I want the same rules to be applied to all players in the league regardless of who is involved.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
like^^^^
_huts24_
_huts24_
23:42 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
mich no one said no problem we would take him out of games , your Lieing mate . i said if he leaves then he wouldnt be able to play for another clan at this stage .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:44 Mon 27 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i will clear this up guys , the mirrr move was handled very badly by the league runners and this voting thing was so biased beyond belief . we had a player who had won 100% of his games very well so ofcourse we didnt want to release him but he didnt have any problems at all until mich told him to say he was unhappy ect to get a move to..... i feel they have nicked one of my players and left us with 1 less player who now i cant play .

Well we aren't mind readers, Its like a default, if the runner gets no info info on? We shouldn't have to trawl through pages of threads.

If you sent it before maybe the staff would have been reluctant to say Yes in which case the player may have stayed with Scorpions.

You have to let this vendetta go with us and accept it, You don't see Harry posting on the subject and hasn't sent me anything on Facebook about it, Maybe reluctant not sure but with the quality you have i'm sure replacing him won't be an issue
surely if you are deciding to go against a rule you would consult both captains. This is nothing like a default!
Pages: 11415
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.