League Discussion thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
blink182rip
blink182rip
14:24 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
im complianing because FPB is for mine and liams close m8s and jayrah is a close mate of me and liam.

steph jayrah aint been interested in clans up until nowand this rule as stopped him from becoming a part of FPB. Also steph as alan as pointed out _matt_ wasnt in the league last year __matt__ was different user name now so he should have ffought bout it befoe he deactivated

PS

i aint lettin this drop
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
dan you just bring the same points up over and over again. i was allowed in as i had deactivated before the rule had come in place, im unsure when they thought about it but im guessing mid way through season it was still yet undecided meaning i had no knowledge of this rule coming into play.
blink182rip
blink182rip
14:35 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
but u was hustler_no1 and u deactivatd that on the 13th of march knowing the rule ad come in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:39 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
acctualy i hadn't hence the no posting on the forums, no body had told me a rule was in place, nor that i had to search for the rules myself
blink182rip
blink182rip
14:41 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
also just remember there was another person called i_cant_pot that wanted to join FPB but steph said he couldnt join at all and they also made the name b4 the new rule cae in so why is it one rule for FPB and another for matt

i_cant_pot deactivated after steph said they cant join the league

Edited at 19:43 Fri 16/04/10 (BST)
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
14:59 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
_matt_ said:
acctualy i hadn't hence the no posting on the forums, no body had told me a rule was in place, nor that i had to search for the rules myself

you dont need posting rights to read the forum and the league staff dont send the rules or changes to individual accounts, joker86 does an excellent job posting links etc in all the clan threads when there are changes or anything important to be read by clans.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:00 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Enough now please

me jan an alan are discussing things atm

nice edit there dan removing i aint letting it drop bit at bottom

Tbh im a tad sick of the constnt moaning coming from certain peoples every one knows issues should be directed to my inbox or any of my league staff an then they will bring to my attention.

ANY posts after mine now will be removed inbox me from here on in.

Steph
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
_matt_ said:

you dont need posting rights to read the forum and the league staff dont send the rules or changes to individual accounts, joker86 does an excellent job posting links etc in all the clan threads when there are changes or anything important to be read by clans.

Too right he does

But i might have lost my right hand man now due to certain people
blink182rip
blink182rip
15:08 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
pot_the_lot said:
Enough now please

me jan an alan are discussing things atm

nice edit there dan removing i aint letting it drop bit at bottom

Tbh im a tad sick of the constnt moaning coming from certain peoples every one knows issues should be directed to my inbox or any of my league staff an then they will bring to my attention.

ANY posts after mine now will be removed inbox me from here on in.

Steph

i edited because of spelling mistakes so get your facts right potty
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
15:08 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
As pot_the_lot said, any further posts on the matter will be removed; please message her from this point onwards.

Thanks guys
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
_matt_ said:
so then why are you still complaining you've got your team for better or worse lets leave it at that and not cause more work for the staff of the league

it's only more work if the decision was right in the first place, which it wasn't
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:35 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok, here's a suggestion, Jay(jayrah) and Matt(_matt_) both dont play in the clan season. SIMPLES

p.s

Jay the rules are rules unfortunatly but Matt shouldn't be allowed to play, this isnt an insult just my view!
blink182rip
blink182rip
19:42 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
chris dont worry m8 jay wont be playing this season because of the 2 month rule that was brought in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:48 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
But also, does this mean Matt cant play clan anyway, as he was part of Funky Ledgends as a clan, and the transfer window has closed, they didnt dissolve or withdraw
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:54 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
cphaynes said:
But also, does this mean Matt cant play clan anyway, as he was part of Funky Ledgends as a clan, and the transfer window has closed, they didnt dissolve or withdraw

they didn't enter the start of the season, so in theory, any players who were not accepted into the league via their original clans, can change to a clan that is accepted into the league, as they are classed as free agents
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok Rob thanks for clearing that up, just thought i would add another side to the fight lol, but everyone just calm down and let the Staff deal with it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:07 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Is it just me who thinks this is totally out of hand...was the league not introduced for fun....lol at the moment seems worse than the electin for the government
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:18 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
this is just gettin out of hand guys
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:52 Sat 17 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ok everyone lets leave the who plays and dont play to the league runners, best everybody else keeps there veiws to them selfs, as stated by cloonman in earlier post, any more post on this matter will be removed
chaos_
chaos_
03:28 Sat 17 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Isn't this a discussion thread though ??

Or is it if you disagree with the league runner your post will be removed ?

Not very fair IMO
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.