Women and Watches

Why don't women need watches?

Because there's a clock on the stove.
supermega
supermega
15:57 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Men and Women

I'M GLAD I'M A MAN
I'm glad I'm a man, you better believe; I don't live off of yogurt, diet coke, or cottage cheese. I don't bitch to my girlfriends about the size of my breasts; I can get where I want to -- north, south, east or west. I don't get wasted after only 2 beers; and when I do drink I don't end up in tears. I won't spend hours deciding what to wear; I spend 5 minutes max fixing my hair. And I don't go around checking my reflection; in everything shiny from every direction. I don't whine in public and make us leave early; and when you ask why get all bitter and surly.
supermega
supermega
I'm glad I'm a man, I'm so glad I could sing; I don't have to sit around waiting for that ring. I don't gossip about friends or stab them in the back; I don't carry our differences into the sack. I'll never go psycho and threaten to kill you; or think every guy out there's trying to steal you. I'm rational, reasonable, and logical too; I know what the time is and I know what to do. And I honestly think its a privilege for me; to have these two balls and stand when I pee. I live to watch
supermega
supermega
sports and play all sorts of ball; it's more fun than dealing with women after all. I won't cry if you say it's not going to work; I won't remain bitter and call you a jerk. Feel free to use me for immediate pleasure; I won't assume it's permanent by any measure.

Yes, I'm so very glad I'm a man, you see; I'm glad I'm not capable of child delivery. I don't get all bitchy every 28 days; I'm glad that my gender gets me a much bigger raise. I'm a man by chance and I'm thankful it's true; I'm so glad I'm a man and not a woman like you!
supermega
supermega
I'M GLAD I'M A WOMAN

I'm glad I'm a woman, yes I am, yes I am; I don't live off of Budweiser, beer nuts and Spam. I don't brag to my buddies about my erections; I won't drive to Hell before I ask for directions. I don't get wasted at parties and act like a clown; and I know how to put that damned toilet seat down! I won't grab your hooters, I won't pinch your butt; my belt buckle's not hidden beneath my beer gut. And I don't go around “re-adjusting” my crotch; or yell like Tarzan when my headboard gets a notch. I don't belch in public, I don't scratch my behind.
supermega
supermega
I'm a woman you see -- I'm just not that kind! I'm glad I'm a woman, I'm so glad I could sing; I don't have body hair like shag carpeting. It doesn't grow from my ears or cover my back; when I lean over you can't see three inches of crack. And what's on my head doesn't leave with my comb; I'll never buy a toupee to cover my dome. Or have a few hairs pulled from over the side; I'm a woman, you know - I've got far too much pride! And I honestly think its a privilege for me; to have these two boobs and squat when I pee. I don't
supermega
supermega
15:58 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
live to play golf and shoot basketball; I don't swagger and spit like a Neanderthal. I won't tell you my wife just does not understand; or stick my hand in my pocket to hide that gold band. Or tell you a story to make you sigh and weep; then screw you, roll over and fall sound asleep!

Yes, I'm so very glad I'm a woman, you see; forget all about that old penis envy. I don't long for male bonding, I don't cruise for chicks; join the Hair Club For Men, or think with my dick. I'm a woman by chance and I'm thankful, it's true; I'm so glad I'm a woman and not a man like you!
supermega
supermega
11:02 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Something Men Can't Get...

Why can't men get Mad Cow Disease?
Because they are all PIGS!
supermega
supermega
11:13 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Beer Bottle Opener

How many men does it take to open a beer?
None. It should be opened when she brings it to you.
supermega
supermega
11:14 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Bad Pick-up Line

Hey baby, are those space pants? Cuz your butt is outta this world!
supermega
supermega
11:15 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
A Good Bud is Hard to Find

What's the difference between men and beer?
When you're done with the beer it's still worth 5 cents.
supermega
supermega
11:17 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Sweet Talker

On a plane, a man and his wife are offered tea and both accept. The man tries to be sweet to his wife, saying “Pass the sugar, sugar.... Pass the honey, honey.”
Then he says, “Pass the tea, you old bag.”
supermega
supermega
11:17 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Women on the Moon

Why ain't women been put on the moon?
Because it don't need cleaning yet.
supermega
supermega
11:19 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Ladys Love the Shoppin'

Why did God invent shopping carts?
To teach women how to walk on their hind legs.
supermega
supermega
11:19 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Sexist Pig Joke

Why do women have legs?
So they can get from the bedroom to the kitchen!
supermega
supermega
11:20 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Bad Pickup Line

Is that Windex in your pants?
Because I can sure see myself in them.
supermega
supermega
11:22 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Men Sitting Down

Q: Why do men sit with their legs wide open?
A: So their brains can breathe
supermega
supermega
11:25 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Men and Carpet

Why are men just like carpet?

Once you lay 'em right you can walk all over 'em.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:47 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
u ever get bored supermega?
dead_kennedy
dead_kennedy
12:53 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i doubt it afey hes probably laughing all day long, these jokes are really really funny
Pages: 11112
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

funny jokes thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.