League Discussion Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:33 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
darren3 said:
1 sentence maybe long

I think Dgen is doing a fine job as a runner-if he is happy about what other runners he has helping him with the work thats required then all should be fine-please refrain from bothering him to much as none of use are doing the work Dgen puts into making all this happen-Fair play Dgen and keep the good work up mate

Very rare I have any issues to raise on here but if I do I will raise them as and when I see fit as should everyone else on the LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:03 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
therev said:
no the MEMBERS of FUNKYPOOL as the people to play in clans so there for FUNKYPOOL is still involved no matter wat ya say the FCL and FBL(diff league i no) NEED funkypool other wise ya cant play ya games unless ya go to another game and play them

so FUNKYPOOL and FCL arent seperate so IF ya BANNED from FUNKYPOOL ya sould be BANNED from been on the FCL STAFF TEAM

You are talking about the physical site here, that is the obvious bit which needs no acknowledgement - he is saying the FCL uses FUNKYPOOL, the FCL is not part of FUNKYPOOL. Saying that you need funkypool to have the fcl is as obvious as saying you need the internet to have it, but would you say the internet is linked with fcl? or would you say that the fcl is on the internet?

FCL has a seperate site. If it was linked to funkypool then funkypool would have governance over this site. It does not. Also all the things which I told you before which you just sort of replied by repeated your points over again without addressing what I had said.

If the FCL wanted to, it could move to another site with the same people having the same job within - funkypool is only the medium used by the FCL
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:07 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
Very rare I have any issues to raise on here but if I do I will raise them as and when I see fit as should everyone else on the LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD

Quite right that you are allowed to post here, but you have to acknowledge the effort league runners put in, and that their word is final and accept it and move on. Once an issue has been resolved in the eyes of the runners, the issue needs to be kept to yourself until next time it is brought up.

As long as it doesn't turn personal, then all criticism can be good. Criticism leads to debate, debate leads to change for the better which the majority of people are happy with
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:33 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
going to take a look at the rules tomorrow and place a rule about 2nd accounts in there.

we have had instances where 2 accounts has helped clans win the clan league, of course i have no way of knowing who has 2nd accounts but if your found out you will be warned, suspended or banned from the league depending on number of offences you may have.

be warned!!!
johnny3tears
johnny3tears
23:42 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ban my 2nd account just not my 3rd 4th and 5th
horse10000
horse10000
23:53 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
going to take a look at the rules tomorrow and place a rule about 2nd accounts in there.

we have had instances where 2 accounts has helped clans win the clan league, of course i have no way of knowing who has 2nd accounts but if your found out you will be warned, suspended or banned from the league depending on number of offences you may have.

be warned!!!

There used to be a rule regarding having more than one account in clans, are you sure it is not still there or maybe a previous league runner took it out.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:55 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
im not sure will take a look.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:01 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cant see anything:

i based my rules from daves site.

http://www.dave.cordery.org.uk/clanleague/rules.php#rule0
doubted2
doubted2
03:49 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
this rubbish just seems to go on and on, were is it really going

one thing for sure is this , moderators are looking constantly at this thread, and i cannot understand the flagrant breach of FP rules.

a banned user is asking people to post on his behalf and on top of that it is against FP rules to discuss banned uesers

so really the person that the debate is about is clearly in breach of FP and can not automatically come back to FP when he is asking people to post on his behalf

and all other members should cease talking about him, 2 of my players were warned from admin for posting for people with posting rights revoked not banned users so can the moderation team get a grip of this please and end these mindless rants regarding a banned user
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
04:00 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
It is a breach to post on behalf of a banned user, but if that user gives his opinion on a matter, and it is used in a post for official league buisiness im sure it is allowed.

In the past users have been allowed to post on behal of another user with revoked posting rights for league purposes - which is probably why it has been allowed so far.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
04:08 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I think you'll find its not allowed and never has been.

http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do

Posting on behalf of a banned user or naming and discussing banned users is not allowed and could result in posting rights being revoked
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
04:42 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
There was a time someone was allowed to post on behalf on janmb when he had his rights revoked, it was in the archived threads which were deleted by the FPL staff
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
04:50 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
They probably just did it, it wouldnt have been allowed, just because it looks like theres no action taken doesnt mean its being ignored.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
05:05 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
It was posted about it, moderators would've posted otherwise there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:12 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
this rubbish just seems to go on and on, were is it really going

one thing for sure is this , moderators are looking constantly at this thread, and i cannot understand the flagrant breach of FP rules.

a banned user is asking people to post on his behalf and on top of that it is against FP rules to discuss banned uesers

so really the person that the debate is about is clearly in breach of FP and can not automatically come back to FP when he is asking people to post on his behalf

and all other members should cease talking about him, 2 of my players were warned from admin for posting for people with posting rights revoked not banned users so can the moderation team get a grip of this please and end these mindless rants regarding a banned user

horse10000 said:
http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do

Please can everyone remember the forum posting rules.

Posting on behalf of a banned user or naming and discussing banned users is not allowed and could result in posting rights being revoked.

Seems to me the moderators dealt with both situations in exactly the same way.
A warning to not do it was given, no more posts were made on anyone's behalf after that so no further action needs to be taken.
A warning was given to your players apparently and if no more posts are made on somebody else's behalf from them obviously no action will be taken either.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:13 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill add the following rule now...

If you are found having a second account in the league then you will be warned, suspended or banned from FCL depending on number of offences you may have and the seriousness of the crime.

Warnings from FCL rule breaking previously may count as well so in theory you could have a suspension or ban straight away depending on previous convictions.

all warnings/suspensions and bannings will be carried over to future usernames you may have.

a second account outside the FCL has no bearing on the FCL so no punishment will be issued for that (funkypool punishments is a different matter however).

anything i need to change?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think you should have warnings for that one james if you join 2 different teams or the same team under 2 different names you are cheating everyone else and stopping other people getting a place in a team.

I would say...

If you are found having a second account in the league then you will be suspended or banned from FCL.
The length of the suspension/ban will be decided based on the number of offences you may have and the seriousness of the crime.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:20 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
are dual accounts forbidden on funkypool as a whole anyway?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:23 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I thought they were, hard to prove though would hope everyone would just have the decency not to do it.
jimfaebod
jimfaebod
18:54 Sat 15 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mrmtp said:
are dual accounts forbidden on funkypool as a whole anyway?

http://www.funkypool.com/help#multiple_accounts

Each user should have no more than ONE account. Any user that has more than one username, could have their secondary or higher usernames banned without warning.
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.