League Discussion Thread!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19697
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:20 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The poll is going to be closed at 22:00 UK time... please ensure you have voted I spoke to Jay on the phone a minute ago and he said whatever the result of the poll will be the guideline for the new rule next season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:22 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
There were 25 votes in the poll 2 hours after it started too but hey
Many more than that now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:25 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
horse10000 said:
ipotalot said:
You can lol and wink all you like doesn't make you clever alan. It's been put to a vote already and there are only 10 people giving their opinions on here so why not just wait for the results of the poll?

If it doesn't make sense this time maybe sit in a corner drawing stick men ooooh look lol

Their is more than that number in the last few pages

so what you are staying if a clan member not happy he cant move on
this way he still got one more chance to play for another team
this meant to be fun not holding a player cause he not happy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:25 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
Craig last season players could move as much as they wanted if captain released them, that was changed after you argued against it, now not many like the way it is, apart from the odd 2, the new suggestion is going back to the way it was last season but players can only move once in a season, I think you'll find not many players move during the season. I really don't see how this is asking for trouble.

Nobody is going to move more than once are they? It's just to give teams the freedom to unsettle players all season again. As soon as a player starts doing well for a 'smaller' team the big name teams will send out the messages...joke
doubted2
doubted2
23:28 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
totally agree lee

no winks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:29 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
big_mouse said:
ipotalot said:
horse10000 said:
ipotalot said:
You can lol and wink all you like doesn't make you clever alan. It's been put to a vote already and there are only 10 people giving their opinions on here so why not just wait for the results of the poll?

If it doesn't make sense this time maybe sit in a corner drawing stick men ooooh look lol

Their is more than that number in the last few pages

so what you are staying if a clan member not happy he cant move on
this way he still got one more chance to play for another team
this meant to be fun not holding a player cause he not happy

Most players that leave clans are perfectly happy till other captains from teams going for the title with a space to fill come in for them. It's hard work finding players the proper way...lot easier to let others do the donkey work of messaging and giving people a chance to see who is reliable and performs then just poach them.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
23:30 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
We don't usually poach during the season, we'll raid Team Angry before it starts lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:32 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
ab_rfc said:
Craig last season players could move as much as they wanted if captain released them, that was changed after you argued against it, now not many like the way it is, apart from the odd 2, the new suggestion is going back to the way it was last season but players can only move once in a season, I think you'll find not many players move during the season. I really don't see how this is asking for trouble.

Nobody is going to move more than once are they? It's just to give teams the freedom to unsettle players all season again. As soon as a player starts doing well for a 'smaller' team the big name teams will send out the messages...joke

if the player or the captain don't get on in respect of the league runners can move on but it should not be free to just for the sake of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:33 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unfortunately there will be no stopping captains trying to poach good players from newer/lesser clans. I have some very good players in my new clan and people have been trying to steal them already!

However I think that the option that the majority have gone for in the poll, with some carefully thought out side rules, will please 97% of league players
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:35 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
diamond_jem said:
I have some very good players in my new clan and people have been trying to steal them already!

Hey, i hardly think Evolutions counts as a top team atm
And ive apologised too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:37 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol not just you spoonie

Unless you want a rule written about captains contacting players in season, which i think is pointless, then its going to happen, its clans.
doubted2
doubted2
23:39 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
captains do their work to get players during the season
hence no naming without captains permision
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:40 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yah good point diamond
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:40 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
you guys are going to ask new teams before season starts? Am i correct?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:41 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
diamond_jem said:
Lol not just you spoonie

Unless you want a rule written about captains contacting players in season, which i think is pointless, then its going to happen, its clans.

Errrr not with the transfer rule that was brought in for this season for that reason and worked with a hell of a lot less arguments than the previous 2 seasons but it's much better to say 'it's clans it happens' to please the 2 people who couldn't stick to a clan for a season lol

I give up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
We don't usually poach during the season, we'll raid Team Angry before it starts lol

Leave some good uns for seb once the season starts though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:45 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2
doubted2
23:46 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
im honestly confused on why we need transfers

ive asked this and i will ask again what happens if more than one player wants to go

who decides which one ,,,,,, chaos

we jus dont need it,,,,

players who havent played have the right to leave as free agents i dont see the problem

if the captain releases them free agents i dont see the problem

if a captain wont release it goes to the league for a discision

it only happens a couple of times a season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:52 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The idea could be that everyone gets a "free pass" to move ONCE during a season if they really want to, there will be a fixture ban for the first fixture they are there for and then they are free to play for that clan. If they move and they are not happy, tough! They used their free pass.
doubted2
doubted2
23:53 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
just asking for alot of trouble here
Pages: 19697
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.