League Discussion Thread!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19596
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:43 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
its happening now mate, been running for nearly 2 days i think
doubted2
doubted2
17:54 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
http://funkypoolclanleague.weebly.com/league-discussion-topics.html

^^ poll can be found on the new FCL website...

...Jay will be asking me to close this sometime this evening
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
18:19 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
to get this back on track.

Scenario -

Player A wants to move to xxx (not the player) clan, then a few days player Player A wants to move to zzz clan.

No Transfer all season - Player A cannot move all season (e.g. if captain doesn't put them in games etc thats like a 2 month wait)

1 week Transfer - if its within the transfer window it allows player A to be in both clans (of course they need to be cup-tied so if they played a cup fixture they cannot play cup for new clan).

Captains Permission - can move with Captains Permission (same scenario as above if they refuse)

1 Free Transfer - Player A can move to one clan only then must sit out rest of season

Put these in order what i like them in (bottom first)

Why must they sit out the rest of the season ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:12 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
because you have 1 token sort of speak which allows you ONE free transfer, once you switched to a different clan thats it you must sit out.
horse10000
horse10000
20:54 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Think you have the free transfer worded badly.

Player A is playing in Clan A for the first set of fixtures.

They advise clan A that they are leaving and joining another clan after that set of fixtures.

Player A is now a player for Clan B for fixture set 2.

If player A decides he no longer wants to play for Clan B he could not move to Clan C as he has had his one change of clan that he would be allowed.

I think this works great apart from when he leaves Clan A to join Clan B i think he should have to sit out one set of fixtures before he can play for Clan B as a small form of deterrent so people think about it before doing it as they would miss out on one fixture set.

Fixture 1 = Plays for Clan A
Fixture 2 = Serves 1 fixture absence he can't play for new clan (Clan B)
Fixture 3 = Plays for Clan B

Then he can't move again until the end of the season. If he leaves Clan B he would need to wait till following season until he plays again.

Every player would therefore have the option of one transfer during the season at anytime. This rule would only apply to a small amount as the majority of players stick with one clan for the season. Players who are not getting played or have an issue with a clan could move to another clan with this rule in place.

Their are a handful of players who could be playing for clans now if this rule was in place rather than waiting three months to play again as they have to miss full season under current rules, which is completely wrong.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:00 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah normal rules would still apply (quarantine, 1 month etc) with the free transfer.
doubted2
doubted2
22:12 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
why would you need to do transfers
i dont get this honestly

how many players have wanted to transfer as your calling it,,,,
to warrant all of this

i go back to if a player dosnt play then he should be free to move as a free agent

transfers be it one or whatever is asking for trouble
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
22:21 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Craig last season players could move as much as they wanted if captain released them, that was changed after you argued against it, now not many like the way it is, apart from the odd 2, the new suggestion is going back to the way it was last season but players can only move once in a season, I think you'll find not many players move during the season. I really don't see how this is asking for trouble.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:28 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
What are you on about not many like it that way? Nobody has complained about transfers all season every other season there have been constant rguments everywhere.
Why is this even getting argued still? Wasn't it put to a poll?
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
22:35 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Exactly, not many like it, seems to me theres only 2 people here speaking up for the way it is lol

Whos arguing ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:54 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
There has been 1 person all season complain about it....exactly no-one likes it?
Makes no sense whatsoever and there are hundreds of players in clans and about 10 who have posted on the subject here...same 10 that post on everything so that's why it was put to poll.

ARGUE ar-gue
verb (used without object)

1. to present reasons for or against a thing: He argued in favor of capital punishment.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
22:56 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol, I love your posts, always make sense

Have you not read the last whatever amount of pages, before you come back to me read them lol
horse10000
horse10000
23:04 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
There are pages of complaints that the current system for transfers isn't working that is why their are suggestions for change. Something needs to be done as we have players who haven't played for clans yet can't join other clans and play if you think that is fair you are on a different planet.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:05 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You can lol and wink all you like doesn't make you clever alan. It's been put to a vote already and there are only 10 people giving their opinions on here so why not just wait for the results of the poll?

If it doesn't make sense this time maybe sit in a corner drawing stick men ooooh look lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:09 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
horse10000 said:
There are pages of complaints that the current system for transfers isn't working that is why their are suggestions for change. Something needs to be done as we have players who haven't played for clans yet can't join other clans and play if you think that is fair you are on a different planet.

I'm on a different planet then obviously...no wait, just don't like all the arguments that surround players getting poached all season and think that not having those is worth 1 or 2 players having to finish the season with the team they decided to play for.
horse10000
horse10000
23:10 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
You can lol and wink all you like doesn't make you clever alan. It's been put to a vote already and there are only 10 people giving their opinions on here so why not just wait for the results of the poll?

If it doesn't make sense this time maybe sit in a corner drawing stick men ooooh look lol

Their is more than that number in the last few pages
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
23:11 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Did I say I was clever ?

Aww are you getting lonely and need company in the corner, will you show me how to draw them ?

oops edit - forgot to wink
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:15 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
horse10000 said:
ipotalot said:

Their is more than that number in the last few pages

There were 25 votes in the poll 2 hours after it started too but hey
doubted2
doubted2
23:20 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
Craig last season players could move as much as they wanted if captain released them, that was changed after you argued against it, now not many like the way it is, apart from the odd 2, the new suggestion is going back to the way it was last season but players can only move once in a season, I think you'll find not many players move during the season. I really don't see how this is asking for trouble.

okay but i just think if they havent played thts ok then they are free agents sorry
Pages: 19596
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.