League Discussion Thread...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19293
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:50 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Did we finish bottom? no
Where did we finish in FBL 3rd in the first division last time i saw very recently.
You've been playing clan games for double the length of time all us have and the last time you were in the first division you were getting spanked at the bottom and folded to save face getting relegated.
Now you've won the league because MVP reformed, Cobras folded and Untouchables folded and formed snooker squad, Top Dogs would have won the league still but unbeatables folded to wipe their scores and give it to you.
How much more by default can your league win get lol if all the teams had stayed you would have finished 3rd if you hadn't lucked out with the big clans folding you would be down the bottom.
It's only ever been 2 up 2 down if nobody folds, now 4 have folded and you still want a relegation.
Should give you some colouring in to do to keep you occupied craig...more your level I think
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:01 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
right i got this idea from ab_rfc but i was thinking the same in a nutshell.

Second Accounts

clearly despite the strict approach to second accounts people still do it knowing its wrong, since i want the league as fair as possible im proposing that if anyone is found with a second account from next season will be immediately banned from the league.

naturally i don't have a say for next season so its up to Jay/Jem what happens with that. i will still forward the warnings/suspensions/ban list to Jay and Jem over the weekend in case theres some 10-5 or worse default scores.

i just think the league needs to be stricter with this
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
02:11 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
not trying at all did u finish bottom very tetchy

ha ha ha scared of ur new signings ,,,,, virtual pool scared dont flatter yourself... MVP are good lee,, id like to think we could give them a game..

when you win some games knock on the door ,,, you got a little excited beginning of the season when you won one game of FBL mmm what happened in the rest
,,,scared tut tut

maybe for nxt season
its is a proposal i sent to jay well before i posted here

No harm in thinking lol, got to admit div 1 was always up for grabs this season, the previous 8 seasons MVP won it 5 in a row followed by Cobras 3 in a row, and guess what, MVP are back in div 1 for next season, and definately don't write off Snooker Squad, its going to be exciting lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:12 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
so true, can MVP win for 6th time in a row? time will tell
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
02:16 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me and keith won it 6 in a row, 5 with MVP then folded, we then won it the next season with Cobras lol
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:31 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Let's be honest, with a lineup of

eemad
dvz
beenjammin
sean_paul
tinie
ab_rfc
rapid_pot
cphaynes

and possible subs of i_am_blessed, potlimit, horse, davybaumers, mrmagic, etc.

we'll all be chasing for second. I predict a win by more than 250 points.
But the fight for second should be exciting!

Edited at 00:43 Tue 31/01/12 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:32 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lyle shouldn't be on that list, hes the master of 0-5 on snooker, pfffffff rest i agree with although i see some traitors there
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
04:10 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
lyle shouldn't be on that list, hes the master of 0-5 on snooker, pfffffff rest i agree with although i see some traitors there

Where??? I don't see any .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:54 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have a feeling that the answers to these question's are obvious to everybody but me, so please forgive my utter ignorance but there appears to be two FCL and two FBL websites -

FBL 1 = http://sites.google.com/site/funkybilliardsleague/

FBL 2 = https://sites.google.com/site/funkypoolfblleague/home
___________ ____________

FCL 1 = http://fclleague.yolasite.com/

FCL 2 = http://funkypoolclanleague.weebly.com/index.html

I think I am right to say that the 'FCL 1' website will be superseded by bluenose1872's new site for Season 16 (FCL 2).

I have two questions, please:

<1> Which website is going to be used for Season 16 of FBL?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:54 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
<2> What's the technical difference between FBL and FCL?
doubted2
doubted2
10:32 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lee ,,, and anybody else with your views

love the logic blaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

lee,,regarding your love affair with MVP whats your story there, they were in division 2, so they couldnt win it

its like barcelona not winning la liga and not making the champions league......... man utd wins and you say they won it by default lol lol

but what is a fact, you and your clan have only won one FCL league match in 2 seasons maybe even 3 seasons great record lee... and for the record lee the season was open an open one, but still your team only managed on league win

love the banter

Edited at 08:45 Tue 31/01/12 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:01 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
@ potlimit -

1) number 1 for FBL
number 2 for FCL

2) FCL you have to play a set game mode (including those you may dislike)
FBL you can choose what type to play so 9/10 you play game modes what you like

lethal_lures
lethal_lures
12:36 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
why does every1 want to join MVP i dont get it, there the favourties all ur doing is joining the big favourites, thers no surprise if u/they win.

you'd be better off trying to beat them, gives u an actual challenge if i were to join MVP i dont think i wud make it out of the season over boredom.

be an underdog (not the clan) its sooo much more fun, and when u win it's nice feeling

So to those of u who want a challenge, want to beat MVP this coming season join us

wasn't rapid_pot with snooker squad last season?

p.s take chris off that list seb jeez
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
12:43 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
rapid_pot was with us, i_am_blessed was with us.

Totally agree with Pete (other than the part about joining them ).
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:51 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lethal_lures said:
why does every1 want to join MVP

just a case of them being the best clan, its the clan most want to join because history books show they are the best team.

kinda have a special feeling if you get invited to join and most of us wouldn't be able to say no (Seb would as hes proven with FSE (the MVP of funkysnooker)).

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:53 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
right i got this idea from ab_rfc but i was thinking the same in a nutshell.

Second Accounts

clearly despite the strict approach to second accounts people still do it knowing its wrong, since i want the league as fair as possible im proposing that if anyone is found with a second account from next season will be immediately banned from the league.

naturally i don't have a say for next season so its up to Jay/Jem what happens with that. i will still forward the warnings/suspensions/ban list to Jay and Jem over the weekend in case theres some 10-5 or worse default scores.

i just think the league needs to be stricter with this
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
12:53 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i already said no, its not that hard honest
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:55 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
would be for me haha its the clan ive wanted to join since season 9
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
12:56 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
if any1 is caught with 2 accounts they shud be banned from game surely??
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:59 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
at the moment they are only warned (and 2nd account banned) but i want it to be stricter as people don't listen
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.