Super League IX - News

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 189
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:58 Wed 16 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Apologies to Snooker Squad and Team Angry for commencing this process whilst they are still playing the final of Super League I ...

... however I need to know now whether the Super League II season has to start at the same time as the FCL friendlies (27/5/12) in order to keep it in line with FCL and FBL seasons like last time (length of Regular Season depends on the number of teams taking part).

Please can you post if intending to take part in Super League II.

Entry open to any and all clans.

Edited at 21:33 Wed 16/05/12 (BST)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
22:06 Wed 16 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, we're in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:21 Wed 16 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes were in.
poolbiird
poolbiird
23:24 Wed 16 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Angries in please
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:11 Thu 17 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jema has told me to post to let you know that Crazy Eights will not be entering due to folding soon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:50 Thu 17 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't think UT will be entering due to being a new clan and just concentrating getting our players to play one game a fortnight two maybe sometimes haha.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:13 Thu 17 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Latin Legends will be entering next season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:06 Thu 17 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
we are in

thanks for a great season chris wd
cke1982
cke1982
15:11 Thu 17 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
were in again chris
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:50 Thu 17 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Apologies to Snooker Squad and Team Angry for commencing this process whilst they are still playing the final of Super League I ...

... however I need to know now whether the Super League II season has to start at the same time as the FCL friendlies (27/5/12) in order to keep it in line with FCL and FBL seasons like last time (length of Regular Season depends on the number of teams taking part).

Snooker Squad
Team Angry
Fighting Eagles
Latin Legends
Shooters Revenge
The Underdogs

bump

Edited by forum moderator chris, at 17:34 Thu 24/05/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:54 Fri 18 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Snooker Squad
Team Angry
Fighting Eagles
Latin Legends
Shooters Revenge
The Underdogs

bump
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Sat 19 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League I

Grand Final

Snooker Squad 18 - 14 Team Angry

Congratulations to both teams for a competitive and worthy Final.

Thanks to my co-runner jooodles for all her help in making this the quietest league!!

Thanks also to the anonymous members of the default panel.

Super League II will be here in due course regardless of numbers.

Edited at 23:46 Fri 18/05/12 (BST)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:08 Sat 19 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, well done on a successful new league. We'll be there next season!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Thu 24 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Snooker Squad
Team Angry
Fighting Eagles
Latin Legends
Shooters Revenge
The Underdogs

Untouchables

bump
fry06
fry06
20:09 Thu 24 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Snooker Squad
Team Angry
Fighting Eagles
Latin Legends
Shooters Revenge
The Underdogs

Untouchables
Vipers
bump
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:34 Thu 24 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Please can you post if intending to take part in Super League II. Likely start date is first week in June.

Snooker Squad
Team Angry
Fighting Eagles
Latin Legends
Shooters Revenge
The Underdogs
Untouchables
The Vipers

For info, the current plan is...

... if we kick off with 8 clans (or 9) then the top 6 will qualify for the play-offs with Game Call falling to the League Leaders Shield winners in Week 2.

If we kick off with 10 clans (or more) then it will be the top 8 qualifying for the play-offs the same as in Super League I.

Anyone an expert in banner pictures for websites???? If so please can you message me.

Cheers

Edited at 17:57 Thu 24/05/12 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:58 Sun 27 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
kenny and Jem are good at them chris plus bump for this and Players Championship
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:25 Sun 27 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I was trying to look at the other leagues' schedules to try and work out a start date to keep this in line with them. If I am right FCL league finishes 12/8/12 with Cup Final to follow. Couldnt find the FBL but I seem to remember the plan was to run it a week or so behind.

With 8 clans I therefore plan to kick off the regular season on 10/6/12.

Re The Players Championship I would anticipate the first round being released at around the same time as the first FCL league fixtures so that I can check which players qualify. In addition I need to add in any FBL clans - but I have already seen a Fighting Eagles team list.
punkpoet
punkpoet
03:11 Tue 29 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Mouseketeers would like to enter :)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
11:09 Tue 29 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL never gave a detailed schedule Chris that is the main reason you can not find it mate.

FCL Cup Final is going to be a three week deadline for us this season. So if you say the 12/8/12 is the end date before the cup final then the cup is going to finish sometime in September.

FCL starts one week before the FBL also just so you know
Pages: 189
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Super League IX - News

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.