FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11011
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:16 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Every member of Funkypool is expected to abide by the site rules.
poolbiird
poolbiird
15:05 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Site rules isn't anything to do with us, that's up to mods and admin to sort....... this is clan rules
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:08 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Said before a CODE of Conduct needs to be drafted up, so guidelines are set, players know their boundaries and should any be breached then cannot say, they didn't realise.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:38 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
A little pedantic - site rules come above any other rules on the site.

For those of you that are forgetful - http://www.funkypool.com/help

Why do we need to explicitly stipulate a 'code of conduct' when these are covered in the site rules - Which as Chris said, every member must abide by.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:11 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That's the same as FIFA saying they don't need league rules because they have laws in each country
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:39 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That's a great example. FIFA laws are applied universally. No changes to them can be made without FIFA agreement.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
If people are that pedantic you could just add to the rules

"All members of the FCL are expected to comply with funkypool site rules. Any breach of these rules will result in punishment decided by league runners."

Simples
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It goes without saying that anything on the site follows the site rules, but it does seem people really are that pedantic
poolbiird
poolbiird
17:34 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
People are admitting to cheating...... site rules should have them banned from the site..... clan rules should have them removed from clans. There's a difference!

I don't get how you think people are being pedantic
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:43 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
People are admitting to cheating...... site rules should have them banned from the site..... clan rules should have them removed from clans. There's a difference!

I don't get how you think people are being pedantic

Hallelujah somebody that actually gets where i was coming from instead of thinking i was causing trouble
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:43 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
all cue_ball has to do is deny it all.
gl aled mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:44 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It does appear petty but in light of recent allegations and accusations I would had thought some Warnings, Notices would have been posted clarifying New Runners positions and stances to things.

I agree ALL site rules are the responsibility for the Admin/Mods, they have posted yesterday they will not tolerate any complaints clan related so that leaves sole responsibility to the League Runners surely.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think anyone is causing trouble.

All I am highlighting is that in the event of a provable serious offence anywhere on the site (including in clan games) then a banning normally follows. Any banning from the site removes the person from clan competition.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
all cue_ball has to do is deny it all.
gl aled mate

This is true, but we also have someone that has made an open confession on what they have done, so surely action must be taken against said individual.

And Ash i understand why you are saying what you are saying as the other individual involved is in your clan!.

On the other side of the coin we were on the receiving end, and it was against Unbeatables that the offence took place.

Im sure that if the shoe was on the other foot you maybe thinking differently
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think anyone is causing trouble.

All I am highlighting is that in the event of a provable serious offence anywhere on the site (including in clan games) then a banning normally follows. Any banning from the site removes the person from clan competition.

Is someone admitting to an offence classed as provable?
poolbiird
poolbiird
17:51 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes it may seem petty but it wasn't petty when Jay and Jem were slated and forced to step down as runners.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That never crossed my mind tbh, IF true then I would expect appropriate action or reprimands to be carried out. I'm not going to discuss the individual as they are not online.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes it may seem petty but it wasn't petty when Jay and Jem were slated and forced to step down as runners.

once again the point i was trying to make
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That never crossed my mind tbh, IF true then I would expect appropriate action or reprimands to be carried out. I'm not going to discuss the individual as they are not online.

I have not named any names as i would not want to break any forum rules, and how do you know they are not online from what i hear they are the master of disguise
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Sun 20 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't but same could be applied to everyone tbh, I believe he isn't though as informed me wont be online till Mon/Tues. I have to trust my players.

Not only they'll be cheating others but themselves too.

Edited at 15:19 Sun 20/10/13 (BST)
Pages: 11011
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.