FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:22 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Exactly - Players are few and far between - So we introduced this rule to try and limit the strain on clans and give them more freedom.

The limitation is still there during the season to stop players getting around the transfer rule by deactivating and making a new account.

You could still implement the 31 day rule internally if you feel that strongly about it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd like the month rule kept, the amount of people constantly making new accounts has gone through the roof since the site allowed newbies into tournaments so anything that discourages this epidemic even slightly is a good thing IMO
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:56 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
DURING the season (meaning now) the month rule is still in effect.
Before the seasons starts and during the transfer window, the rule is not in effect.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:05 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Precisely.

In any case, if this is that much of an issue we will review it at the end of the season. The rule has only been in play for 6 days, give it a bit more time to see it this is a negative or positive change.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:39 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Won't see anything anyway- it's only in the transfer window and between seasons that there's a change.
cke1982
cke1982
17:36 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
how can i build a stable clan while this windows open i get players in give them games then ball breakers and other clans poach my players might as well fold its becoming a joke
fuunky
fuunky
17:52 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe change you're attitude and you're silly rules would be a great start!!
cke1982
cke1982
17:55 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
my rules arent silly and i have had a stable clan for seasons 5 days u are subbed and 7 days offline with out letting me know u aregonna be isnt silly when u have games every 2 weeks u need players active and know they are gonna play there games so in ur eyes have a guy offline for 14 days and still have him in ur clan lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:02 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
how can i build a stable clan while this windows open i get players in give them games then ball breakers and other clans poach my players might as well fold its becoming a joke

Window's not open. I assume this has to wait for mid season window to go through
cke1982
cke1982
19:20 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Window's not open. I assume this has to wait for mid season window to go through

if it has hes out in cold lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
No player, once registered in a clan, can move to another clan before the Mid Season Break/Transfer Window between Fixture Set 3 & 4.

Players can be brought back in to their previous clan if they were released but are willing to return.
cke1982
cke1982
20:11 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
No player, once registered in a clan, can move to another clan before the Mid Season Break/Transfer Window between Fixture Set 3 & 4.

Players can be brought back in to their previous clan if they were released but are willing to return.

no chance the way underdogs have been treated
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:35 Thu 17 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL - Fixture Set 2

Please can team lists be submitted to myself, pirate_steve or mattywellie at your earliest convenience to allow for release of games on Sunday.

Your opponents for these games can be found here...

http://thefcl.weebly.com/league-season--fixtures.html

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:47 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19456/fbl-discussion/6#1596148

Are we allowed to do this in the FCL? if so I will get turtle to play my games every fixture lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
When the league was handed over Jay knew about it and said he told new runners of all wrong doings those who were banned and on warnings, and Jay knew of that incident.

If the runners want to ban me from FCL it is up to them, but I wasn't the first and won't be the last that has done it, you'd be surprised.

I could out at least 10 people who are in clans now who do/have done it but I won't. I am not condoning what I did as it was wrong, and a poor call on y behalf, and last of all was silly.
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
18:04 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
When the league was handed over Jay knew about it and said he told new runners of all wrong doings those who were banned and on warnings, and Jay knew of that incident.

If the runners want to ban me from FCL it is up to them, but I wasn't the first and won't be the last that has done it, you'd be surprised.

I could out at least 10 people who are in clans now who do/have done it but I won't. I am not condoning what I did as it was wrong, and a poor call on y behalf, and last of all was silly.

You sound like you're trying to get yourself off pubwatch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:39 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL - Fixture Set 2

Please can team lists be submitted to myself, pirate_steve or mattywellie at your earliest convenience to allow for release of games on Sunday.

Thanks

Just waiting still on Snooker Squad, Phoenix Storm and The Professionals.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:44 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL - Fixture Set 2

Thanks

Just waiting still on Snooker Squad, Phoenix Storm and The Professionals.

Thanks

Sent ours to pirate_steve, will send to yourself too in a min.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:45 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
No worries - I am sure he will action it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:06 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19456/fbl-discussion/6#1596148

Are we allowed to do this in the FCL? if so I will get turtle to play my games every fixture lol

Clarification please
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.