FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
the__priest
the__priest
02:40 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
clan players are the most reliable players within reason

most players get there games done so why wouldn't they not play

???????????????

be constructive Dalton,,, most clan players want to win

so why wouldn't they want to be the best

3 games of each
why wont it work ???????????
the__priest
the__priest
02:41 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
no it dosnt

that isn't the best 5 to 10 players playing each other
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
02:47 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ive just said why, events never get finished and that could be something completley different anyway, not like we need it to be as theres already enough games

You never seem to understand a word thats said to you, you just answer questions with questions thats irreleveant anyway
the__priest
the__priest
03:00 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
no Dalton

ive suggested a singles league to show who are the ultimate players

uve shot it down

these players are the best of the best,,, the ultimate showing they are the best

your telling me that doesn't appeal hmmmmm

just say not to you
leave it for other players to comment

however top class players never seem to post on here

that also speaks volumes
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
03:04 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
no Dalton

ive suggested a singles league to show who are the ultimate players

uve shot it down

these players are the best of the best,,, the ultimate showing they are the best

your telling me that doesn't appeal hmmmmm

just say not to you
leave it for other players to comment

however top class players never seem to post on here

that also speaks volumes

well one minute, ur not entering the league cos its too competetive ansd all should be fun, next min your eliminating the fun and sugeesting serious competeion, have you never squatted thet fly that buzzes round your head all day
the__priest
the__priest
03:05 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
joe be a good lad

are you offering anything

nope last post
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
03:15 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
joe be a good lad

nope last post

Yes I'm.pointing out the flawed that could potentially kill the fcl. Are you one of em
the__priest
the__priest
13:12 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
joe be a good lad

nope last post

Yes I'm.pointing out the flawed that could potentially kill the fcl. Are you one of em

the FCL has been around a lot longer than you have and im sure will continue to do so
be it with me or you participating in or not
and instead of posting nonsense as per

in life Joe there are people known as energy sappers, the reason clan pool is in such disarray is because of many people like yourself

you are prepared to knock everything,,,,,,,,, but what do you offer mr energy sapper ???/

I will help you answer

NOTHING

why not be constructive and offer something up different
instead of offering nothing else other than negatives
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
13:13 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
joe be a good lad

nope last post

the FCL has been around a lot longer than you have and im sure will continue to do so
be it with me or you participating in or not
and instead of posting nonsense as per

in life Joe there are people known as energy sappers, the reason clan pool is in such disarray is because of many people like yourself

you are prepared to knock everything,,,,,,,,, but what do you offer mr energy sapper ???/

I will help you answer

NOTHING

why not be constructive and offer something up different
instead of offering nothing else other than negatives

Energy sapping someone , someone inpaticular? , oh if only

in life craig theres people thats knows as toilets, the reasons self explanatory, ill let u deide if your in this category

Edited at 10:18 Wed 18/06/14 (BST)
the__priest
the__priest
16:51 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
nice edit,

however like I said you've nothing constructive to offer as usual

back on topic

comments from anyone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:18 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I am not being funny Craig, but I don't exactly see your idea jumping out.

We already have a comp for the 'Best Clan Player', and that seems to work well enough.

Plus having 2 divisions, brings the whole host of problems like it normally does, so a team full of pros set up a new team, wipe the floor with the 2nd div, meaning that the actual teams who are fighting around the 2nd div dont bother as much.

The split we had this season was great, I really enjoyed that!!

But maybe we could play everyone in the first half of the season, then after the split, play each team twice?

Like a home/away style after the split, so that the 'home' team produces their team lists first, then the away team can match their team to it. And vice versa.

What do other people think?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:36 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Suggestion of a new ruling.

All people involved in either the running of a clan or a league are required by penalty of death to have some sort of general grasp on the grammar and the English language. There are way too many mentally deficient people in charge.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:50 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

All people involved in either the running of a clan or a league are required by penalty of death to have some sort of general grasp on the grammar and the English language. There are way too many mentally deficient people in charge.

So just league runners, clan captains and vices?

I can think of a couple that would be struck off..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:50 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

So just league runners, clan captains and vices?

I can think of a couple that would be struck off..

A couple? The majority of clan captains and vice captains would be struck off! Never seen so many people in one place have such a poor grasp on the English language and grammar. It's a little embarrassing when an Albanian (erigert) types/speaks the language better than most on here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:00 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Also, not being funny, but why has somebody created a clan and then gone on to decide that their clan isn't going to play in the clan leagues? The players in that clan could be better used in teams struggling to find players..

Which then leads me to ask this; why does that clan captain (or vice captain) then think that they have a say in what happens to the leagues?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree with what has just been said but i read the clans dont have to be involved in the leagues...maybe they are just a entity out there...

In my opinion it defeats the purpose of a clan but hey everyone and lobsters.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:49 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Also, not being funny, but why has somebody created a clan and then gone on to decide that their clan isn't going to play in the clan leagues? The players in that clan could be better used in teams struggling to find players..

Which then leads me to ask this; why does that clan captain (or vice captain) then think that they have a say in what happens to the leagues?

Those players would still be able to play in the leagues if they so wished to.

As it wouldn't actually be breaking any rules.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:54 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah I know but, from a post I read on a teams thread (think it was your teams), if a player is approached by another clan, the captain (or vice) throws a wobbly?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:05 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah I know but, from a post I read on a teams thread (think it was your teams), if a player is approached by another clan, the captain (or vice) throws a wobbly?!

Haha, the captain of that team throws a wobbly if you agree with them!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:07 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyway...

With the suggestion for a cut in clan numbers, would there also be a reduction in the number of games?

I don't personally like the idea of cutting from 16 to 14 but it won't work unless you also cut the number of games in matches down too. Otherwise the potential for defaults will increase and you will be handicapping every clan (instead of the ones currently who don't manage 16 active players).

I don't think it has been mentioned yet - Clan sizes were reduced on snooker from 16 to 12 a season or so back. I'm not sure that would work here as at the time every clan only had 10 - 12 players so the cut didn't affect anything whereas here we have a few clans who have at least 14 active players.

I do think that 12 is too low though, you need to have that comfort zone - Happens quite often where you suddenly lose a couple of players (or with people away) and you are struggling to get games played. We have this zone with the 16 at the minute (Although it is stretched with the number of games from different leagues).

So yeah, cutting numbers to 14 could be a viable option but only if the number of games are reduced to match.
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.