Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14243
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:50 Fri 6 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash I agree with you tbh, but lets leave all that till next season lol.

And also lets leave the im a glory supporter crap, ive proved Ive followed them 3 years ago... People on here make a comment, get proved wrong, ignore that and carry on, even an admin tried to take a shot and hasnt posted since lmfao.
Im all up for a good joke but i left clans cause of the idiots taking shots at others for no reason :)
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
22:57 Fri 6 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not long until the FA Cup final mate I'm sure you can't wait to it since your teams in the final
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:06 Fri 6 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not long until the FA Cup final mate I'm sure you can't wait to it since your teams in the final

Lol see that I don't mind I just dont like people making shots as if they know me when evidently they know sod all, and then they dont even say sorry for being a douche lol.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
23:11 Fri 6 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
lol no shots aimed from me, I just like winding people up
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
00:08 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

And also lets leave the im a glory supporter crap, ive proved Ive followed them 3 years ago... People on here make a comment, get proved wrong, ignore that and carry on, even an admin tried to take a shot and hasnt posted since lmfao.
Im all up for a good joke but i left clans cause of the idiots taking shots at others for no reason :)

Think someone is a little paranoid! Where did I mention your name. Even if you didn't support the team being from the town I'd also get on the wave as its a fantastic thing for them. I know people who have backed them hence my comment
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:23 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Think someone is a little paranoid! Where did I mention your name. Even if you didn't support the team being from the town I'd also get on the wave as its a fantastic thing for them. I know people who have backed them hence my comment

who else then? tbh if you bothered to look at my post supporting them 3 years ago !!! youd see you are wrong.
But again people see where they are wrong and don't admit it, I think you are showing why the site is down the swanny, little more time running the site little less time posting nonsense :)
And a few have said this not just you, I unlike you dont pick on others.
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
03:02 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

who else then? tbh if you bothered to look at my post supporting them 3 years ago !!! youd see you are wrong.
But again people see where they are wrong and don't admit it, I think you are showing why the site is down the swanny, little more time running the site little less time posting nonsense :)
And a few have said this not just you, I unlike you dont pick on others.

I haven't once got personal over a football team or on this thread, me as admin on here isn't the point if I was a member I'd still have an opinion so don't try and use my position on here versus an opinion you don't agree with. this isn't a member v staff. It's my views as a season ticket holder and football fan so grow up. If you believe I'm the person for the site decline that's your view and you're welcome to that, however bring that up direct or or on another thread this is about football. Bring on the next PL as this year has been awesome
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
14:44 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah awesome for him, one of his teams won the PL title and the other is in the FA Cup final.. can't be bad to that
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:11 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
12:30 Kickoff: Middlesbrough vs Brighton - Winner promoted too Premier League, etc.

Predictions: I think Middlesbrough will win it, Brighton will have to go for the win and that imo will be why they get caught on the counter attack.

Burnley to finish vs Charlton as Champions also.

Scores:
Middlesbrough (2) vs (1) Brighton & Hove Albion
Charlton Athletic (0) vs (2) Burnley

*** Great way to conclude what had been a brilliant Championship Season.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
15:32 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I fancy the Boro and Brighton one for a draw, 1-1, Burnley to win as well 3-0 or 3-1 maybe, Charlton have been starting to score in most matches recently, United 2-0 or 3-1..

If you're a betting person, go for Brentford and Sheffield Wednesday both to win. Good form and even better prices, 21/10 and 2/1

Edited at 14:04 Sat 07/05/16 (BST)
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
15:37 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Told ya, Brentford 1-0 up already
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
15:42 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Wednesday losing 1-0 crap tips
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:54 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol Middlesbrough 1-0 already, good tips
I expect Wednesday to equalise shortly.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:10 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
2-0 now lol Wolves have been rubbish too lol they'll probably come back into though they're a good side, I forgot they are already in the Play-Offs so they could be resting players for that
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:15 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
United are going to score shortly...Depay...watch this space lol
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:16 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fancy him to score myself, hasn't started too well lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:30 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's been crud so far mate, no pace, no tempo, loss possession in the midfield a lot and Rooney....is he even on the pitch?
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:33 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah it's boring me lol stop start game someone going sown every 2 mins lol he's about there somewhere
_huts24_
_huts24_
16:37 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Im Delighted to see liverpool having a good chance to play champions league and i reckon we will win UEFA Europa League Final
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:01 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Man United's performance summed up here:

Confused:

http://gph.is/17Awena
Pages: 14243
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.