Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14344
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:22 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Waiting on Preston for a goal rush and they scored a disallowed goal on the 89th minute just my luck
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:23 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
And they score again as soon as I posted that!!!! Get in
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:26 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Told ya it would finish 1-1 in Boro match Ash
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:58 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Khazri take a bow!!! I'm sure Craig loved that one lol pity about the current scoreline
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:09 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Awesome strike - but yeah their defending is Shocking. Mind you, Matic looked overjoyed with his goal lol - he's off to Juventus i reckon.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:10 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Great scoreline for United so far - West Ham - being Hammered & Nailed @ home 0-3.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
19:19 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Waiting on 1 more goal for another goal rush
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
19:26 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
And there it is was waiting on West Ham to score, 2 bets up today
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
19:29 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Great turn around from Sunderland! I'm sure Craigs living room is currently upside down lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:01 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Newcastle have left it way too late to survive, Sunderland will stay up with Villa, Norwich falling by the wayside.

I think Newcastle will bounce back and gain Promotion straight away though, probably add an accent to a few letter E's in the word Newcastle and become Spanish or have a Spanish Academy by then.

Looking good so far

A Win vs Everton for Sunderland and Newcastle will be Relegated.

Vital 3 points today vs Chelsea - very good match and Khazri's goal was Awesome - what a volley!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
22:48 Sat 7 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nothing better than seeing the team i've supported my whole life lift the PL trophy
the__priest
the__priest
14:06 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
wow what a day and night

game was mega
never seen so much drama

1 defeat in 9 now
its now in our hands

im still shaking, can we do it

im still out on that
been here seen it, we always blow up in big games
just not today

Everton is a massive game

the thought of staying up and moving up next season
and relegating the Scum at the same time

what more inspiration do we need

however, feet on the ground, its another day in the life of a worn down Sunderland Supporter
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:07 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
by scum i hope you don't mean Norwich as it's Harry...

if it is the case though then i hope Sunderland go down honestly.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:28 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol he's a Mackems fan, the only scum hes referring towards is Newcastle United James, their bitter rivals.

Sunderland will beat Everton, they are playing woefully and the win over Chelsea will be the catalyst for a great game, atmosphere and confidence. Plus the constant uncertainty about Roberto Martinez will only add to their demise unfortunately. I think Moyes might return to Everton.

Norwich and Newcastle United will be relegated, they appointed Rafa Benitez way to late in the season and will ultimately pay the price. Norwich have been very disappointing and why they persist with Cameron Jerome is beyond me. He's rubbish IMO, reminds me of a Jason Scotland. Prolific in the lower divisions, just cannot replicate it in the Premier League. They should've kept Gary Hooper, I rate him a lot.

On another story, Giggs threatening to leave United if we appoint Mourinho, see ya. He's equally to blame for our shambolic and shoddy performances this season. He should leave and take the Swansea City job tbh. Build up his own management career portfolio. No top job should ever be handed on a plate, it must be achieved through merit and gaining own experience.

Plus his name being smeared in the tabloids a lot doesn't bode very well for him and most importantly the team Manchester United. United should return to winning ways asap, let that be the reason for the press to write about them & we need to counteract Man City's appointment in Pep Guadiola asap imo.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:35 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah right, only rivals i know is Man Utd vs Liverpool, Rangers vs Celtic, Rotherham vs Sheff Wed. Don't follow Football
immortal
immortal
18:19 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Newcastle need too beat Spurs no matter what. If they do then the pressure is on Sunderland. Sunderland can afford too lose one game out of the two but they need a win in the last one (think they would go down if they drew instead of won, but not sure would have to really look at the table)

LVG is the reason United are and have been rubbish this season at certain times. It is common knowledge he does not listen too much of his staff at all and if i was Giggs i would threaten the same thing. Legend of the club has too sit there while LVG balls's it up most of the time. I highly doubt he is threatening that because of Jose though as Giggs always had nice things too say about it, it is whether Jose would keep Giggs on is the question as Jose is quite OCD about his staff.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:50 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
They could already be safe by then they've got Everton Wednesday night, the win against Chelsea was huge for Sunderland and I reckon thats decided it.
_niall_
_niall_
20:57 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Crazy to think that United could end up with a big trophy and a top 4 finish given how "poor" a season they've had. In their own hands now!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It could also be the difference in keeping Van gaal in a job, not sure whats best for United fans lol.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
21:01 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Couldn't have worked out better for punkpoet if they pull that off
Pages: 14344
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.