League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 16162
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:10 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
How about 1 league instead of 2?

Both leagues now run by the same people one bigger league with a longer season would be much better IMO and save a lot of arguments.

WoW I said this ages ago and got hammered lol

but shocked me and mark both agree on something naaa cant be.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:11 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This long break would also mean that rules could be looked at and implemented before the season does start.

Also any player is able to move clan during that break. Teams would have a transfer window after that to keep on signing players, they would need to sign up for the new season and we would work out who plays who and so on in the pre season games. During us working that out the transfer window would be over and captains would had in their team lists for the website and those pre season games (A team is only removed from the website if they do not pass pre season), and then hopefully after those games we can have a full season schedule done with who plays who and all that mumbo jumbo then the league would start the Sunday after the pre season game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:12 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
why not change your release day so weekend free
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:13 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Mark that could work but..... teams love to play FCL and some love to play FBL so there would be some hating the format and some would not.

There would not be a longer season either as there is really only one clan (who have not long been brought back) that would not play if it was an FCL style of format. Only way the league would be longer is if you was to play the same clan three times instead of two and captains and players a like have already smashed that idea right out of the park.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:14 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
two months is a long time too long in my eyes.. cant see the need to change things really.. keep it how it is..
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
03:15 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont have another long break in the FCL, was too long last season, players can lose interest.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:15 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It has always been the weekend mate as far back as i can remember and like i said i prefer the weekend for doing it. Im moving away on Sunday and i may have a few chances of jobs there (here's hoping) so if i was working through the week then i couldn't do the weekday releasing of the FCL, i intend of doing the head runner and league even when i get work and as said before Sundays bore me anyway so always gives me something to do.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:16 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
two months is a long time too long in my eyes.. cant see the need to change things really.. keep it how it is..

Keeping it the way it is now is what is causing this long break mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  

If they keep it how it is the 2month break is needed as clans prefer FCL one weekend then FBL the other weekend
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
03:17 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Can't we have a mini/filler FCL competition? Optional to play, but competitive enough to keep interest high?

Saves going 2 months without a competition that usually lasts around 3 months
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:17 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
it call just somewhere someone said about it my mistake lol

anyway off the game lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:18 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
true, may have been suggested but could do it as it is now but FBL could slot in a fixture set or two behind FCL with same deadline if you wish.

i liked sebs suggestion of mid week deadline (maybe FBL on a wednesday and FCL on sunday)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
as zante says what about a fcl mini league 5 v 5
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Can't we have a mini/filler FCL competition? Optional to play, but competitive enough to keep interest high?

Saves going 2 months without a competition that usually lasts around 3 months

More un necessary work for the runner there Zak
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:21 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I would be all for this mini league idea while the actual league is on a break, but as Danny said it is more jobs for myself and my runners to do.

If someone was to take control of this mini league (only the mini league) then i would allow it and allow them any access to the FCL site as they needed until the season actually starts. If that is what the majority would like.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:21 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
as zante says what about a fcl mini league 5 v 5

careful here comes alan with

Posted Image

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:23 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
if you want a mini season how about an individuals FCL Cup, for those who want to play of course
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
100% sure no one has asked for the leagues to start and end at the same time.

Have the normal break but make sure the league starts on an opposite week from FBL.

I personally would prefer both to finish at different times but the main point is as long as the fixtures are released different weeks, it doesn't matter what stage of each leagues season it is.

If you decide to have a two month break then i for one would have very little interest in logging in!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
i have just sent jay a preliminary schedule ... watch this space for an update
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:24 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No one has asked that tokko mate, but this break is taking everything in to account to make sure everything is right.
Pages: 16162
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.