FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13637
kris
kris
01:42 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
well i believe in second chances. and so should we all do. I like your examples, as BB was there, close to be folded not long ago. But if u look our recent results now, id say we have travelled a mile and a half from where we were. And thats thanks to some loyal members and faith.After all this, wer stronger than i ever seen us. All thanks to 1 certain person. As u said, it is all personal and different. I agree.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
08:17 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I was speaking in generalisation, clearly.

Yes BB have, but that involved help from quite a few people to stabilise the situation without whom they wouldn't have made it (and become more stable than before tbh). What I've learnt about second chance on here is that people need to have already changed else chances are things will reoccur.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I was speaking in generalisation, clearly.

Yes BB have, but that involved help from quite a few people to stabilise the situation without whom they wouldn't have made it (and become more stable than before tbh). What I've learnt about second chance on here is that people need to have already changed else chances are things will reoccur.

Not having a go at anyone or any team here, but my view and I think others would see this also, is that BB's were struggling greatly, and for the help of Ash and 2/3 other ex PS players, they are now ok and getting games done.

So it took one team folding to potentially stop another team from folding.

That is my view, if I am wrong, please explain.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:51 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You could be right chappy but who knows, Kat stopped the clan from folding before she deactivated when they were in a worse position so who's to say she couldn't of done it again without Ash's help.

The site is that dead there just isn't enough players interested for anymore clans imo. It's looking like It's going be a big struggle for underdogs again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:54 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
How about we just give the guy a break, I know that me and Ash have not always seen eye to eye, but when someone is not well, let's just give it a rest.

I am still getting criticism for leaving my clan and still being able to play, we all have our own reasons for the actions we take, sometimes it is best to ask the person involved, a few people know of my situation and they understand. I know Ash's situation and I understand...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:55 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Not directed at you fuunky, I started writing that before your post had appeared.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:55 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What you on about? I was answering your post, can't see what I've done wrong here?

Ah no worries m8, thought it was aimed at my post!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What you on about? I was answering your post, can't see what I've done wrong here?

Ah no worries m8, thought it was aimed at my post!!

It wasn't aimed at you mate, I started writing my post before your post appeared, and I straight away realised how it would look!

It is more what has been wrote on another thread.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:09 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
To be fair m8 I think we'd all understand If any of it made sense. If you folded a clan due to personal health problems then the last thing you would be thinking is bringing it back after 2minutes. 100% fact.

I've said my bit anyway and won't say anything else about it. I got a very nice comeback off it which had me in stitches!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:20 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
By then we're hoping to have had both my operations, unfortunately will only be the one. So next season (FULL) Phoenix Storm will Not be making their return. I've posted this numerous times already. I and probably most other recruits will be remaining at Baize Burners too.

Fuunky it's called preparing for the future, under no circumstances did I want to fold PS. We were having a great season and going from strength to strength. Joeyy tried to keep the team afloat but by the time the lynch mob had concluded their deeds were virtually not worthwhile to carry on.

Thanx Jamie for your comments, yes only a select people/friends know the actual situation and I intend on keeping it that way. After all it's an online game not a dilemma between life or death.

Edited at 10:29 Fri 26/09/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:57 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19795/phoenix-renaissance-ignite-the-spark-and-feel-the-heat

Your story seems to of changed drastically since you folded, so I'm sure you can see my point
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19795/phoenix-renaissance-ignite-the-spark-and-feel-the-heat

Your story seems to of changed drastically since you folded, so I'm sure you can see my point

trolololololololol
fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
15:58 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think that is enough now. Lets not turn it into a witch hunt.
Move on.

Just to be ultra clear, there will be consequences for anyone who ignores this post...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think that is enough now. Lets not turn it into a witch hunt.
Move on.

Just to be ultra clear, there will be consequences for anyone who ignores this post...

Surely there can only be consequences if rules have been broken?
fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
16:45 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You really want to go there?

Failing to follow moderator/admin instruction is reason enough.

You have been told to move on, I suggest you do so.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I just asked a question that was all, but whatever happens I'm sure I won't lose any sleep over it, have a good weekend!!
erigert
erigert
17:07 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow i think im gonna get muted again in this climate
erigert
erigert
17:10 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Wrong!!!
Posted 'fold it' after players had left for the final time that is correct when joeyy were looking to keep it going. No players had left before we had decided to fold apart from dv8.
Anyhow, why, which, where and when has sweet fa to do with you so kindly move on and concentrate on yourselves.

The past is the past, all our players have temporary places to play and when the times right after my two upcoming operations then and only then will be reform. All players I'm sure will not hesitate to return as we have already mutually agreed.

So enjoy them why you have them and have fun. Good Luck to them ALL.

Lol it seems like u own the players u had before and u can have them back when u want. So arrogant

he owns them, hes copywrighted them to pheonix storm /renaissance/ lightning/frightening

And also they have the name 'Ash' tatooed in one side of the butt and 'Phoenix' in the other lmao

leve me outer tis 1 eri far to strange whats going on in your mind

I said nothing but the true
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:37 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
On the above are you counting bigcjl2 as a player who was going to stay ash? As I have messages that indicate otherwise :)
Pages: 13637
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.