Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11718
faust
faust
00:11 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yawn
tiring this

It's necessary unfortunately. With the default system being almost entirely done on messages sent - if there is a clear indication of one team stopping a game being played it's sadly a captains job to highlight this for evidence. As a captain, I would always advise my players to be "away" for the final week of the fixture if your opponent was "away" the first 3. Didn't used to be my attitude but so many times people have taken the <removed> now.

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 00:17 Wed 14/09/16 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:13 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
not being funny faust but the last 2 seasons at least how come its ups v phoenix that is the last to play fixtures i know yas dont get on but as ive read previous seasons yas always leave it till 2-3 days to go before yas start demanding (both teams)
faust
faust
00:20 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
not being funny faust but the last 2 seasons at least how come its ups v phoenix that is the last to play fixtures i know yas dont get on but as ive read previous seasons yas always leave it till 2-3 days to go before yas start demanding (both teams)

You seen how accommodating I am? the amount of subs I'm making right now to makes sure games are played? Which side is making the effort here? Ask yourself that question! And I think you'll find it's DFE, Black Scorps AND us posting about this!!!

FCL Sub

cgibson92 vs joeyy
is now
horse10000 v joeyy
mich
mich
00:33 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dee, Dgen, Stu.

If it was down to me I'd do the sub, thing is it a not my clan and I can see where Ash is coming from to a certain degree.

We're already running low on players and removing Fresh makes him ineligible for the rest of the fixture set when it's entirely possible he will make a return in that time as it sounds like he's just got a nasty case of malware which won't be too hard to sort.

I will have a word with Ash and see if it is possible for me to remove fresh from FBL and make subs in that league giving fresh more time in the leagues where we have a bigger deadline. And if still not improved then we can sort that in the next week.

Trying to be as nice and civil as I can here.
faust
faust
00:38 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dee, Dgen, Stu.

If it was down to me I'd do the sub, thing is it a not my clan and I can see where Ash is coming from to a certain degree.

We're already running low on players and removing Fresh makes him ineligible for the rest of the fixture set when it's entirely possible he will make a return in that time as it sounds like he's just got a nasty case of malware which won't be too hard to sort.

I will have a word with Ash and see if it is possible for me to remove fresh from FBL and make subs in that league giving fresh more time in the leagues where we have a bigger deadline. And if still not improved then we can sort that in the next week.

All cool mich. Would you like to play ritcho FCL now? I'll make a swap to get one out the way!
mich
mich
00:42 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Gimme 5 mins and I'll pop on
faust
faust
00:45 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Swap

dark_chocco vs mich
ritcho vs davyb0207

is now

dark_chocco v davyb0207
ritcho v mich
mich
mich
00:54 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dee, Dgen, Stu.

Spoke with Keith and unfortunately this isn't an option so I have no idea where we go from here, there is obvious reluctance to remove a player who can possibly help us later in the fixtures. Especially when in the upcoming weeks we are going to have players with limited availability so going to be stretched as it is.

Don't shoot the messenger.
_huts24_
_huts24_
01:34 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi guys, I'm posting this message from my phone as it is the only way to get online right now, I have tried for 45 mins to get online via my laptop tonight but I cannot do it. I'm having not only Java issues but general screen freezing which has been a problem for me all season.

It's unfair on the team to have to put up with it and it's also not fair on my opponents who I can only apologise to as I said I will try and make it on tonight, but it seems I can't do that.

I have messaged them all individually to say I cannot make it, but I thought it's best I post on here also so they are fully aware.

Due to me being unable to get online at the moment I have requested to Ash that I be subbed out of games to prevent being an inactive player, and to get games moving forward.

Sorry everyone I will try and get the issue resolved asap

Yes Lee. Sub out not removed from team. Which were not doing it reduces our options later in the fixture.

Also read where he says at the minute. He's unsure of when it will be sorted but will know soon. Ciao x

Its Very clear that hes inactive and cant come online and has even said that himself . I dont see any point keeping a player in a fixture that he cant play. Common sense lol fresh has done the right thing in posting so his captain can take him out , removing is the correct decision.
klien
klien
01:37 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not being funny or anything, but you shouldnt be trying to force other captains into subs etc..

I know you want games played, but im pretty sure every one of us captains would hate for people to start coming onto your teams thread and demanding subs..

Just leave them to it, youve asked for your sub now just leave it in peace and Ash will deal with it in time.

Im no fan of Ash, but I know exactly how annoying it is to be pressured into making subs.
mich
mich
01:43 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Mich vs Ritcho

Us8 2-3 Very mixed bag really I messed up twice positionally for the black and that says it all.

us9 1-4 Other than his break he never missed a single shot, scoreline reflects this perfectly

uk8 3-2 HE twice messed up position on the black, I fouled with the easiest clearence on in the last so I shoulda had another.

Ritcho played incredible. Positionally perfect messed 2 games up on the black other than that (and the first game he was on top form) he hit a runout in both us games me in uk8.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
01:53 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
rapid vs dgen

8US 3-2 (dgen run out, rapid run out)
9US 3-2
8UK 3-2 (rapid run out)

total 9-6

ggs mate! Both gave a couple away with loose shots and the odd bit of bad luck both ways. He ran out off a beauty of a break in 8US, I ran out back the next rack after a couple of shots that just about worked. He used all his luck up in one of the 9 ball games unfortunately for him and I saved mine for the last rack where I snookered myself on the 8 for the run out, came off 2 rails and potted it the length of the table in the corner .
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:14 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks Mich now i understand the reasons, Sorry for posting (even though some were valid points), was just frustrated and annoyed and needed to let off some steam and you were just there.

Sorry again
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:15 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
True Adam, that fluke of yours was the best shot of the match but well done again
klien
klien
02:19 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Subs:

quickshot vs letsgochamp
is now
scottyjr vs letsgochamp
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
02:21 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Subs:

quickshot vs letsgochamp
is now
scottyjr vs letsgochamp

Cheers
kirk
kirk
02:25 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't really see why this clan is being targeted as unreliable. I mean sure there is some players that ain't on so much but that's the case with most clans these days.

And cheers for the sub faust.

In regards to that il only be around tomorrow and then I'm away for a month.
kirk
kirk
02:27 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
As someone seems to have to set an example...

FBL Subs

8US: kirk vs cgibson92
is now
ritcho v kirk

8US: _fresh_ vs cgibson92
is now
_fresh_ v ritcho

8UK: mich vs r1p0m4n_v2
is now
mich v ritcho

Apparently they can't be made yet due to the deadline mate. This was my point exactly asking us for subs for fresh is pointless because we're not gonna remove him in case he comes back in a few days and is needed.

We've already possibly lost another tonight got 2 with very restricted times at the minute due to family problems and we'll Kirk is Kirk one in a million ain't he.

Releasing another player just isn't feasible at the minute.

<3 <3 <3
faust
faust
02:31 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't really see why this clan is being targeted as unreliable. I mean sure there is some players that ain't on so much but that's the case with most clans these days.

And cheers for the sub faust.

In regards to that il only be around tomorrow and then I'm away for a month.

What times tomorrow kirk, as I think ritcho can only play evenings. I'll ask him though. I work from 3pm onwards, so if you could get dgen or someone to facebook him if I'm not there? :)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:36 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i should be on so if you can arrange and not here, i'll do it.
Pages: 11718
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: Defending GSC & NEW FBL Champions :) - Awesome Since Day #1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.