__Dedications__

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12324
alba74
alba74
11:01 Fri 3 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
alba74i would like to DEDI MY 500th tourny win to everyone that likes me lol better than saying everyone i like lol
but special thanks to don don mick and wellsey and all the other players that have l kept the tournys fun to play and chatroom fun to be in , remember keepit bananas

Edited at 23:57 Thu 02/11/23 (GMT)

above was altered by blackcabman7 this shows if you talk to him via messages he doctors what you say then posts to others astho you wrote it cause i never put a black ball in my post but blackcabman7 doctored my post to look like i did lol very sad old man
hippesville
hippesville
13:38 Fri 3 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will address this once only as I can see reading back that it is a recurring theme during the past year or so here. Apologies for the off-topic post but Dedications seems to be where this gets aired most.

Cheating - Since the beginning of poolsharks back in the 90's there has never been any form of cheating proven other than multi-account users. Just use your common sense - look at other pool sites and see how the mechanics work. "Aimbots" are often actually included but can only work because of how they control the cue. Funkypool is different, it's just not possible here, the shot isn't set 'till you play it. Many have tried, but in almost 25 years it hasn't been done, because it can't be.

Dominant Players - the site has always had dominant players. onua0767 - remember that guy? The stats speak for themselves if anybody wasn't around in his heyday. The challenge is dedication, practice, and you can be too (yes, I even beat him once!). So don't be silly and whine, put the time in and shine

Enough from me now, now enjoy the games, and remember that's all they are, games. Any bickering or arguments, keep them to facebook or wherever. This thread is for dedications, so lets get back on topic from here on

blackcabman7 try and stay on Topic please

For example, I wish to dedicate my Mega Points Random Tourny win to all the compliant Funksters on here
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
14:04 Fri 3 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
what you on about hippy my last few posts have been about decacation and answering back about players entering tourney when other player are not in it cant you not read as for tom commoments about black ball i never doctored it the guys crazy you sit back and chillout and have a drink to settle your nevers m8
Edited at 14:13 Fri 03/11/23 (GMT)

Edited at 14:15 Fri 03/11/23 (GMT)
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
14:49 Fri 3 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would like to DEDI MY 500th tourny win to everyone that likes me lol better than saying everyone i like lol
but special thanks to don don mick and wellsey and all the other players that have l kept the tournys fun to play and chatroom fun to be in , remember keepit bananas

above was altered by blackcabman7 this shows if you talk to him via messages he doctors what you say then posts to others astho you wrote it cause i never put a black ball in my post but blackcabman7 doctored my post to look like i did lol very sad old man

what a lot a crap i put a black ball in reply to your post not doctor it u sad man
hippesville
hippesville
15:34 Fri 3 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
what you on about hippy my last few posts have been about decacation and answering back about players entering tourney when other player are not in it cant you not read as for tom commoments about black ball i never doctored it the guys crazy you sit back and chillout and have a drink to settle your nevers m8

PMSL intrigued as to wtf decacation is. You def need to settle your nevers

Apparently I won a Day Medal yesterday, so, in that case, I'd like to dedicate it to the Scottish Education System

Every day is a school day
alba74
alba74
15:37 Fri 3 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
3pm tourny dedi to all the lovers of the game keep it bananas

banana splits
and
bananas in pajammas
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
15:37 Fri 3 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  

PMSL intrigued as to wtf decacation is. You def need to settle your nevers

Apparently I won a Day Medal yesterday, so, in that case, I'd like to dedicate it to the Scottish Education System

Every day is a school day
did you go to school
brazil
brazil
17:55 Fri 3 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
decacation

what a lemon
hippesville
hippesville
21:59 Sat 11 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
Mega dedi to Tom n Donnaaaaa
alba74
alba74
19:21 Mon 13 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  

this post im on about calling me crazy and go chill out and have a beer, your mad cabbie picking on ppl with mental health issues and yes cabbie im going say your name in my post cause you my old boy used mine

Edited at 19:33 Mon 13/11/23 (GMT)
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
19:55 Mon 13 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 20:07 Mon 13/11/23 (GMT)
hippesville
hippesville
21:41 Wed 15 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dedi UK Grand Prix to my oppo, jenny, and all those others who can play a match until the end
alba74
alba74
08:03 Thu 16 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
DEDI my 16th wee day medallion to all the funkypoolers that enjoy the games as much as i do
alba74
alba74
02:39 Mon 20 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
dedi my 2am 9us marathon win to both don don and eddie who both played well but i was just working with the hand of god it seamed they was going every where i wanted then some lol
my new personal best rank on any game type to 805.8 im well happy now after known my sister from another mister is alive and well
hippesville
hippesville
17:48 Mon 20 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done x2 Tom

Mega Tourny dedi to yawl
brazil
brazil
18:46 Tue 21 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
dedi my 2am 9us marathon win to both don don and eddie who both played well but i was just working with the hand of god it seamed they was going every where i wanted then some lol
my new personal best rank on any game type to 805.8 im well happy now after known my sister from another mister is alive and well

my god. proves what terrible standard of players are on here now for you to be 800 plus,,,,,, the site is a joke now
chaos_
chaos_
07:49 Wed 22 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  

my god. proves what terrible standard of players are on here now for you to be 800 plus,,,,,, the site is a joke now

Onwards and upwards Tom
hippesville
hippesville
19:40 Thu 23 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
300th 8 Arcade for the civil funkypoolers
hippesville
hippesville
19:11 Thu 7 Dec 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
8UK Grand Prix to tom...for the peace and quiet lol

Quite a good match against eddie. Punished first time for every mistake to go 4 nil down! Clawed it back with a few run-outs
kris
kris
00:08 Sat 9 Dec 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
800is harder toreach these days, cos there is no big tourneys. the ones who can are the older players. Them, who can, have even been at 900s or at least had a sniff at that.

I mean no beef, but im brave enough to bring some examples.

When there were tourneys, cabbie was in mid 600s
Tommy was a touch higher, 700 max.

now they are both well in 700s, cos its easier. but they never get to 800

the integrity of the whole site has changed.

Another example, why is Hippes at very high? Cos he actually can play the game and doesnt have to rely on empty tourneys or weak opponents.

Thats how it is-Weaker get mildly stronger, but stronger are maintaining their level minimum, in the weaker environment, or excel
Pages: 12324
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

__Dedications__

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.