__Dedications__

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12122
alba74
alba74
10:50 Tue 22 Aug 23 (BST)  [Link]  
id like to give a big shout out to spinner and his efforts in reviving funkypool by the welcome (by me anyway) addition of micro tournaments that have day points with them this may just be in my mind the start of the revival to bring people into the running for tourny point events daily
its got my vote spinner now lets see if people wait and give it time

That's a good idea. Good on you alba74 and spinner for trying to evolve this site

was all spinner lemmy im just saying thanks for admin making a much needed change to the site that might revive it tho the one factor still exists that we had better get used to which is the leader every morning noon night week month lol , but we cant win them all lol but im sure admin have done the checks for cheating at the top so lets embrass it tho we dont need to like it so race to 2nd place daily is on
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
14:01 Tue 22 Aug 23 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 14:10 Tue 22/08/23 (BST)
spinner
spinner
Admin
21:29 Tue 22 Aug 23 (BST)  [Link]  
I will address this once only as I can see reading back that it is a recurring theme during the past year or so here. Apologies for the off-topic post but Dedications seems to be where this gets aired most.

Cheating - Since the beginning of poolsharks back in the 90's there has never been any form of cheating proven other than multi-account users. Just use your common sense - look at other pool sites and see how the mechanics work. "Aimbots" are often actually included but can only work because of how they control the cue. Funkypool is different, it's just not possible here, the shot isn't set 'till you play it. Many have tried, but in almost 25 years it hasn't been done, because it can't be.

Dominant Players - the site has always had dominant players. onua0767 - remember that guy? The stats speak for themselves if anybody wasn't around in his heyday. The challenge is dedication, practice, and you can be too (yes, I even beat him once!). So don't be silly and whine, put the time in and shine

Enough from me now, now enjoy the games, and remember that's all they are, games. Any bickering or arguments, keep them to facebook or wherever. This thread is for dedications, so lets get back on topic from here on
hippesville
hippesville
00:34 Wed 23 Aug 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi 9 Arc Tourny to spinner. Cheers
chaos_
chaos_
10:14 Mon 28 Aug 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi my straight win against Phil to Phil , you left so quick i didnt get the chance to say gg ul m8
the_taxman
the_taxman
02:00 Wed 30 Aug 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi my straight win against Phil to Phil , you left so quick i didnt get the chance to say gg ul m8
well done donna
chaos_
chaos_
10:39 Wed 30 Aug 23 (BST)  [Link]  
well done donna

Thanks Steve
chaos_
chaos_
06:10 Mon 11 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  
17 tourneys , 300 plus points , not one game played, dodgy lol

14:10 Mon 11/09/23
Won the 8 Ball Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
13:47 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Micro 9 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
13:17 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Micro 8 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
13:10 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Mega Points Random Tournament, winning 42 TournaPoints!
13:10 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Straight Pool Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
12:47 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Micro Random Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
12:40 Mon 11/09/23
Won the 9 Ball Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
12:17 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Micro 8 Ball Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
12:10 Mon 11/09/23
Won the 8 Ball Arcade Marathon Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
11:47 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Micro 9 Ball Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
11:17 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Micro 8 Ball UK Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
11:10 Mon 11/09/23
Won the The 9 Ball Speed World Matchplay Championship 2023, winning 28 TournaPoints!
10:47 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Micro 9 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
10:40 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Random Multi-Discipline, winning 14 TournaPoints!
10:10 Mon 11/09/23
Won the The 8 Ball Arcade Grand Prix 2023, winning 56 TournaPoints!
09:47 Mon 11/09/23
Won the Micro Random Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
09:40 Mon 11/09/23
Won the 9 Ball Speed Tournament, winning 14 Tournapoint
_fasteddie1
_fasteddie1
06:56 Mon 11 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  
anyone can enter a tournament,if there's no one else in it then you win,phil does it all the time,not our fault if no one else enters,you'd do the same you hypocrite

Edited at 07:03 Mon 11/09/23 (BST)
chaos_
chaos_
07:17 Mon 11 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  
anyone can enter a tournament,if there's no one else in it then you win,phil does it all the time,not our fault if no one else enters,you'd do the same you hypocrite

Edited at 07:03 Mon 11/09/23 (BST)

Yes anyone can most wouldn't lol day after day after day .. i like to earn points the honest fair way !
spinner
spinner
Admin
07:40 Mon 11 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Reminder that the tournapoints system was deliberately designed this way to encourage people to enter.

The average number of entrants over the last 24 hours was only 1.2. People just don't play as often at the weekends.

It is totally correct to reward people for entering a tournament, even if they are the only one, as they still put in more effort than those who didn't bother.

Now back on topic, this is dedications, not game queries

Edited at 07:48 Mon 11/09/23 (BST)
chaos_
chaos_
07:59 Mon 11 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Reminder that the tournapoints system was deliberately designed this way to encourage people to enter.

The average number of entrants over the last 24 hours was only 1.2. People just don't play as often at the weekends.

It is totally correct to reward people for entering a tournament, even if they are the only one, as they still put in more effort than those who didn't bother.

Now back on topic, this is dedications, not game queries

Edited at 07:48 Mon 11/09/23 (BST)

It gives false stats and a mockery if you ask me and i would post on game queries but every thread has been removed or capped and no one can make a new thread
spinner
spinner
Admin
10:04 Mon 11 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Nothing false about the stats at all. If only one person enters, they win the tournament fair and square no different than if 20 had entered.

Game queries (and all the other forums) are working just fine at this end, most recent threads still open etc. Are you not seeing the "new" thread link?
chaos_
chaos_
10:33 Mon 11 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Someone entering tourneys all day every day ( today was 17 lol ) with no other players online isn't false stats? false tourney wins and false points, why can't it be set to if there are no other entrants no points and no win is awarded to make it fair for everyone, what's the point in trying to build a better profile while that's happening?

The majority only play tourneys on here now so i can't see an issue with people not entering.

No sorry i can't see anything to make a new thread? it would be interesting to see the thoughts of the longtime players on this subject though.
brazil
brazil
17:29 Mon 11 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Someone entering tourneys all day every day ( today was 17 lol ) with no other players online isn't false stats? false tourney wins and false points, why can't it be set to if there are no other entrants no points and no win is awarded to make it fair for everyone, what's the point in trying to build a better profile while that's happening?

The majority only play tourneys on here now so i can't see an issue with people not entering.

No sorry i can't see anything to make a new thread? it would be interesting to see the thoughts of the longtime players on this subject though.

the simple fact is that phils alot better than you and a few others,,,, stop moaning.

i find it very easy to win medals when i play a few trnys
chaos_
chaos_
08:07 Tue 12 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  

the simple fact is that phils alot better than you and a few others,,,, stop moaning.

i find it very easy to win medals when i play a few trnys

It's got nothing to do with Phill , did you just comment to blow your own trumpet again
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
19:08 Tue 12 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes he did ha ha
one_is_fiery
one_is_fiery
10:24 Thu 14 Sep 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Love reading alllll the same arguments phillip yer quite the celebrity of funky haha dedi to that of two years sober now also bipolar so couldnt of helped half the crap i put on funky lol anyways hope alls well with everyone, take care an peace out happy playing its only a game
alba74
alba74
23:36 Sun 8 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
id like to say a wee congrats dedi to jenny came 5th today with 584 day points a great total for her and i say she coulda done better but she got comfused bout what tourny she in as at the later stages it was tournies everywhere and she missed 2finals for good points so dedi to her and im sure she agree a personal best for a long time
that medal is only days, weeks away jenny go get it girl
hippesville
hippesville
22:38 Wed 11 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi Mega Tourny to a Funky great...chaos_
Pages: 12122
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

__Dedications__

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.