Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12223
chaos_
chaos_
06:47 Thu 12 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi Mega Tourny to a Funky great...chaos_

Thanks Hippes was a whooping but always fun , well done !!!
hippesville
hippesville
22:51 Thu 12 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi anuva MEGA tourny to donna and to any honest folk out there.

Unlucky if you're Scottish
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
23:05 Thu 12 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
hippesville;1880920]Dedi anuva MEGA tourny to donna and to any honest folk out there.
unlucky if you're Scottish what do you mean by that comment unlucky if your scottish??????
chaos_
chaos_
04:10 Fri 13 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi anuva MEGA tourny to donna and to any honest folk out there.

Unlucky if you're Scottish

Good job Hippes ... Winner Winner
alba74
alba74
21:50 Wed 18 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
boo

Edited at 21:54 Wed 18/10/23 (BST)
_fasteddie1
_fasteddie1
02:20 Sat 21 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
has jim become the new phil, or is phil the old jim lol
brazil
brazil
12:58 Sat 21 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  

wrong,,,,,,,, your just as bad,,,,,, players like jim,, yourself,, tom,,, play this game everyday.
none of you are any good,, but the micro trnys are making you look good untill decent players return as you lot play 10 hours a day.
chaos_
chaos_
23:31 Sat 21 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  

Wow Eddie that's rich coming from you, Jim wins fair and square, you how ever sit here for hours every day of the week entering everything while no one is online collecting tourney wins and points for playing NO ONE, 90% of your tourney wins and points tally you haven't even played a game lol,

Your straight stats say it all WINS 105, tourney wins 141 embarrassing !!!
alba74
alba74
08:37 Mon 23 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  

wrong,,,,,,,, your just as bad,,,,,, players like jim,, yourself,, tom,,, play this game everyday.
none of you are any good,, but the micro trnys are making you look good untill decent players return as you lot play 10 hours a day.

and who made you the funkypool admin or moderator on how long paying i add PAYING members of funkypool can or should be allowed online, brazil ? and where is the dedication in what you said above brazil just who are you dedicating to and what as im dedicating what im saying to you for being a number1 prat .
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
14:00 Mon 23 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
There no difference from paying player or none paying players what are the paying players getting for there money a fancy cue and no adds as for players entering tourneys when nobody else is not entered it allowed in you read back to what spinner say so why all the moaning about player getting points if no body else enters all players do it alba tom done it today at one oclock
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
17:08 Mon 23 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
go to page 23 and read what spinner say about players entering tourney with no other player entering you might understand instead off nip picking

Edited at 18:12 Mon 23/10/23 (BST)
chaos_
chaos_
21:20 Mon 23 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
go to page 23 and read what spinner say about players entering tourney with no other player entering you might understand instead off nip picking

I know what Spinner said and i and others on here disagree, what a joke, what sort of game awards people a win when they haven't even played a game lol . What's the point in having leader boards on here when someone racks up 30 or more tourney wins a week without even playing, what an insult to all the past great players on here that actually made that board by being great players.

Funny because your opinion was the same a couple of months ago cabbie

Edited at 21:27 Mon 23/10/23 (BST)
hippesville
hippesville
17:07 Wed 25 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
It is what it is Donna
Different horses for different courses

Dedi 8 Arcade Tourny to Folk that Dedi
chaos_
chaos_
06:48 Thu 26 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes it is what it is and its codswollop lol

Dedi my Super tourney win and 448 silly points to Hippes and Tom Tom
hippesville
hippesville
15:59 Thu 26 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes it is what it is and its codswollop lol

Dedi my Super tourney win and 448 silly points to Hippes and Tom Tom

Ooooh well done Donna

A Super Tourny Dedi to a couple of soupers
spinner
spinner
Admin
23:50 Thu 26 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  

I know what Spinner said and i and others on here disagree, what a joke, what sort of game awards people a win when they haven't even played a game lol . What's the point in having leader boards on here when someone racks up 30 or more tourney wins a week without even playing, what an insult to all the past great players on here that actually made that board by being great players.

If you disagree, why not enter the tournament?

Those who enter are ready to play, if you don't want to play, then you have zero reason to be bothered by the winner gaining tournapoints.

It isn't a matter for opinions. It is factual on the most basic level. The person who wins the tournament should be rewarded, no matter how many entrants.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
23:53 Thu 26 Oct 23 (BST)  [Link]  

If you disagree, why not enter the tournament?

Those who enter are ready to play, if you don't want to play, then you have zero reason to be bothered by the winner gaining tournapoints.

It isn't a matter for opinions. It is factual on the most basic level. The person who wins the tournament should be rewarded, no matter how many entrants.
well said m8
hippesville
hippesville
23:54 Mon 30 Oct 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dedi 9 Speed to those with relevant posts to this thread
alba74
alba74
14:11 Thu 2 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would like to DEDI MY 500th tourny win to everyone that likes me lol better than saying everyone i like lol
but special thanks to don don mick and wellsey and all the other players that have l kept the tournys fun to play and chatroom fun to be in , remember keepit bananas.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
22:40 Thu 2 Nov 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
alba74i would like to DEDI MY 500th tourny win to everyone that likes me lol better than saying everyone i like lol
but special thanks to don don mick and wellsey and all the other players that have l kept the tournys fun to play and chatroom fun to be in , remember keepit bananas

Edited at 23:57 Thu 02/11/23 (GMT)
Pages: 12223
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

__Dedications__

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.