League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:20 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
so this rule ammendmant was ok to allow diamond_jem and dex last season to captain nd vice with crazy eights so why the need for change now

and you say im missing somthing

the letter E for starters

LOL
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:23 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What does it have to do with Jema or Dex? the rule was not their at the moment in time was it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:25 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
All I'm trying to point out is although he hasn't had thy account long we all know who he is and how long he has captained for and what not so are we not just being a tad unfair for lack of a better word?
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
01:27 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Thread name changed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:27 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah but lee its like Ang gets banned today comes back in a month it would be unfair no to let her captain a clan she has done for many seasons? This is the point I'm trying to make.

ang is short for angel mate..whiter than white, butter wouldn't melt
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:31 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Think this is all about me...! Ive always said it was not my intention to captain assassins! it was because of bad captaning from rocketweaz8 and stricklucky8 (who is now vice of some other team? lol) But what jay wants? jay gets!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:32 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Still doesn't mean it's any difference to
Craig I'm just saying the rule should of been re-written for next season not write the rule then enforce It straight away lol
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:34 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Not all is about you Cree so get a grip of yourself, actually this is what others wanted so i gave them it so in future get your facts right before you type rubbish.

This rule is not aimed at anyone in general, it is a rule that has been asked for a while, and it has now been implemented. It was spoke about before Craig even came back so you can all stop thinking its all about me me me.

If Shooters have resigned from the league then i need to know now before i post on clan threads.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:34 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Think this is all about me...! Ive always said it was not my intention to captain assassins! it was because of bad captaning from rocketweaz8 and stricklucky8 (who is now vice of some other team? lol) But what jay wants? jay gets!!!!

Il thinkyou will find that i'am vice captain but i've let them no that i crnt be on propperly until june and if ur complaining cree why dont u just leave and stop whining about it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:36 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

cree you have had that username for a season so go back to sleep
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:41 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Not all is about you Cree so get a grip of yourself, actually this is what others wanted so i gave them it so in future get your facts right before you type rubbish.

This rule is not aimed at anyone in general, it is a rule that has been asked for a while, and it has now been implemented. It was spoke about before Craig even came back so you can all stop thinking its all about me me me.

If Shooters have resigned from the league then i need to know now before i post on clan threads.

The rule was in place, it was bent and then deleted for 'certain' players more in the favour of the league, now it is able to hurt a clan that is not in the same favour the rule is re applied.

Says alot for the running of the league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:42 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Jay please don't think that I am having a go at you on any way shape or form I rarely post on discussion thread I let others who love to argue instead i just wanted I post my opinion on the fact I don't think it's the account that should matter really it's the person, we all know Craig ran shooters without a hitch did he run it without many defaults and also without folding the clan in pre seasons? Yes he did so I just think the rule needs re-amending but looks like its just me.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:49 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ant the rule was never in place? until i posted the rule which shows on the site so you are wrong...

In this whole discussion i have never actually said that Craig could not be the captain of Shooters. The rule is there for future reference. Technically even if i wanted to annoy Craig i could say it applies to him, but as he came back before the rule was changed it actually doesn't.

Again i never actually said before now that he could be the captain but i was rather busy doing other things.

The rule has changed but will not be enforced until the start of the season. Also i still need to re word it anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:51 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

cree you have had that username for a season so go back to sleep

whats that mean?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:53 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ant the rule was never in place? until i posted the rule which shows on the site so you are wrong...

In this whole discussion i have never actually said that Craig could not be the captain of Shooters. The rule is there for future reference. Technically even if i wanted to annoy Craig i could say it applies to him, but as he came back before the rule was changed it actually doesn't.

Again i never actually said before now that he could be the captain but i was rather busy doing other things.

The rule has changed but will not be enforced until the start of the season. Also i still need to re word it anyway

Now that's better clarification lol, I think it's everyone else that are saying its Craig and the problem is some people will say he shouldn't be and others will say why not.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:53 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You cant really have one person with a new account captaining and deny others though...rules are supposed to be the same for everyone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:54 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah but lee it's a new account cos he was banned you aswell as me know how long he has been a captain come on lol, I be saying the same thing no matter who this was.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:55 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Now that's better clarification lol, I think it's everyone else that are saying its Craig and the problem is some people will say he shouldn't be and others will say why not.

The rule HAS been in place in previous seasons as I said!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:56 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
anyway? i dont care what you lot think of me! i know im a straight down to earth guy, who dont kiss peoples bums to get their own way! i can sleep with a sound mind, and if you dont like me? TOUGH! im here to stay. so get used to it! i can play and beat just about anyone on here? so dont think your any better than me! if you do? message me and play a 15 winner game........!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
anyway? i dont care what you lot think of me! i know im a straight down to earth guy, who dont kiss peoples bums to get their own way! i can sleep with a sound mind, and if you dont like me? TOUGH! im here to stay. so get used to it! i can play and beat just about anyone on here? so dont think your any better than me! if you do? message me and play a 15 winner game........!

It wasn't about you mate.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.