Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17576
faust
faust
13:34 Fri 9 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Our lass has had to get a laptop off her mother to do her uni work
So anyroad, it means providing someone sends me links to combat java issues I should be able to play, its probably donkeys years old which may be more suitable.
Doubt ill be as good as the modest average I were a few year ago buy if anyone wants me, send me a pm

If you get java sorted, you're welcome back mate!
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
13:59 Fri 9 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Our lass has had to get a laptop off her mother to do her uni work
So anyroad, it means providing someone sends me links to combat java issues I should be able to play, its probably donkeys years old which may be more suitable.
Doubt ill be as good as the modest average I were a few year ago buy if anyone wants me, send me a pm

If you get java sorted, you're welcome back mate!

Don't even need to change my badge, the spoons back in motion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
if anyone needs a player for clan let us know please ......better known on here as doubler or t1pster
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:59 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hiya, I need a new clan, can't be trolled so much by my own clan. I've left it tonight. NEED A NEW CLAN
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:48 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
To reaffirm, i'm out of my clan, kicked to the kirb, I need a new clan.
fatmikee
fatmikee
18:50 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry to hear that Don as you are a good player.wish i new more about it.your friend Mikee
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:53 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's ok Mike hes staying with us so no poaching
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:59 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's ok Mike hes staying with us so no poaching

Haha
fatmikee
fatmikee
18:10 Tue 20 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Guess you didnt know i also left the Team a month ago.
silent_phil
silent_phil
10:18 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Any clans in need of a reliable player? Hit me up
klien
klien
20:10 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Phil in FPD
chezz2
chezz2
20:10 Thu 29 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Still looking for a clan, looking good at the moment... he says, hopeI javen't jynxed myself lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:14 Thu 29 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If i said it then it would be jinxed (ask thegame26), have a word with vixen_xox mate as not sure if we have spaces but may do.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:04 Thu 29 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If i said it then it would be jinxed (ask thegame26), have a word with vixen_xox mate as not sure if we have spaces but may do.

I'm not sure theres any point, there's only the sl playoffs and killer left. I'd say to join for next season but until it's decided if there will even be one and what it will consist of clan numbers will probably be reduced.
buckjam
buckjam
16:17 Sat 8 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey all. Looking for players for a new clan called the "Misfits". Get your names in early cause we will be full in no time. Doesn't matter how good you are we will be glad to have you here.
erigert
erigert
22:42 Sat 8 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Available for a new clan next season if anyone wants me. Cant guarantee how much active i can be but i want to try and play one more season.
immortal
immortal
01:02 Sun 9 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If a new season does go ahead then i will be looking for a clan to play for. More than likely part time and where ever needed.
micky
micky
02:15 Sun 9 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
if the new season does happen ill put my name available to join a clan if anyone will have me ! trying to get back into it!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
09:19 Sun 9 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Suprise suprise mf's the king is back... sub available... just offline msg olex for negotions
buckjam
buckjam
02:02 Mon 10 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
NEED PLAYERS

Hey all. Looking for players for a new clan called the "Misfits". Get your names in early cause we will be full in no time. Doesn't matter how good you are we will be glad to have you here.
Pages: 17576
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Waiting List

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.