FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11112
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:17 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
don't mention the "S" word
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:13 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have addressed the main issue so please move on and not dwell in the past.

Thanks ( Assuming you were insinuating I were the one?)

* I totally disagree, it takes 2 to tango and argue - not only that it causes a conflict of interests with more than just 1 person involved. Last season a lot of the disagreements stemmed from Subs/Swaps and the inconsistency between ALL teams.

IF we all adhere to the same set out rules and they remain watertight then there's no chance of manipulation or leniency from ANYONE.

** Lets hope this season is the total opposite and Fun and enjoyable for ALL not just the minority. ** - Our Team will do ALL their talking on the Tables - we have also addressed the forum issue with regards to posts. **

Happy Dayz.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes Ash shot JFK, caused 9/11 and distracted the referee whilst Maradona did the hand of god thing but he doesn't live in Afghanistan and didn't ghost write mein kampf for Adolf so maybe he isn't responsible for everything on the planet.
It really is pathetic the way things are all pushed onto him, what did he do last season? A couple of tactical subs that had no real effect on anything.

*Newsflash*
Everytime we had peace and quiet there would still be non stop provocative posts from faust, zante, eri, onevisit, fran etc... (the innocent ones) yet Ash never responded to those, or very rarely.
On the flip side as soon as anything that could be taken as argumentative, no matter how remotely and on his own clans page was posted it was met in seconds with the invasion of idiots on the attack....you guys love it!
erigert
erigert
19:36 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes Ash shot JFK, caused 9/11 and distracted the referee whilst Maradona did the hand of god thing but he doesn't live in Afghanistan and didn't ghost write mein kampf for Adolf so maybe he isn't responsible for everything on the planet.
It really is pathetic the way things are all pushed onto him, what did he do last season? A couple of tactical subs that had no real effect on anything.

*Newsflash*
Everytime we had peace and quiet there would still be non stop provocative posts from faust, zante, eri, onevisit, fran etc... (the innocent ones) yet Ash never responded to those, or very rarely.
On the flip side as soon as anything that could be taken as argumentative, no matter how remotely and on his own clans page was posted it was met in seconds with the invasion of idiots on the attack....you guys love it!

I never said im innocent lol. But On the other hand i never insulted anyone over an online game, though i may have my opinion over some individuals. But for sure i dont play the part of the bullied guy when i provoke, which others do. And for sure i dont blame others for my wrong actions. When others try to blame you for things u dont even imagine to do, thats the time when i start provoking people.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:11 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Or maybe it's down to posts that are purely for the argument like yours above. Nobody has said Ash was the mastermind of some huge conspiracy to cause trouble like you are blowing it out of proportion to be. There was no issues last off season like there has been now. Then comments were made about how XVth man would win something and Uprising had been replaced by Unbeatables in the top two in a rather confrontational manner. After that he made rules for his clan in reference to the way other clans are in and how they will be transparent, then he proceeded to go completely against these after having made a point about them to leave himself open to criticism.

There was a point where Ash didn't post things and I have pointed that out several times, however there were people like you who would flame as well as a few other people. But nothing that Ash hasn't done. You've absolved yourself of any blame, and you say it was all our minority group yet at least Ash and us tried to calm the situation down.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:16 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Any news on when season might start
hahahaha
hahahaha
20:25 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The innocent ones are the ones that try and act it, the funky saint is a perfect example, writes essays full of utter garbage because he knows full well hes going get a reaction from it, then when he gets the reaction hes looking for goes crying to admin ( what he preaches is exactly what he does to others in his own ways, just doesn't do it blatantly)

When people are writing things like we are going to smash you and 3rd was never in doubt etc then you should expect a response from it, there will be loads more things but I can't be bothered look through the forums, theres a reason why this doesn't happen on snooker, some people just can't see it tho can they.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:30 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

*Newsflash*
i have said this before but it really does bare repeating. Remember when you were respected baby? Those were the days.
hippesville
hippesville
20:43 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
........so yes lol, the new season???
punkpoet
punkpoet
21:27 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right this is the LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD.
Not the argument thread okay.
If you have questions queries or suggestions then you are welcome to post, otherwise keep it in PM's or just keep it to yourselves. The season isn't even in play and you all manage to fight.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:31 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you have questions queries or suggestions then you are welcome to post, otherwise keep it in PM's or just keep it to yourselves. The season isn't even in play and you all manage to fight.

hear hear i agree
hippesville
hippesville
21:56 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

hear hear i agree

I don't
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:07 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Posted 2 hours after the last argumentative comment...was there any need?
fatmikee
fatmikee
23:30 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have to agree with Alan,as to things are so much better on Snooker than on Pool Side for some reason,and I also agree that the person he is on about is nothing but a trouble maker at the highest level.(AKA self appointed Saint)
And as for as Ash he could argue with himself LOL.

And I see Kenny did not get a answer about Season starting.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:37 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks Mikee but it isn't a FSL vs FCL Competition, I treat each the same, Just pool has more users posting and more clans so sometimes arguments happen unfortunately.

Plus the majority of those only play pool.

As for League, Only Keith knows
horse10000
horse10000
00:54 Thu 26 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
League has always had a couple of weeks break and I was planning no difference. If teams could submit in full team lists for this Sunday I can get them uploaded and check for any duplications and it will give me a better idea if any teams are struggling for players.

Thanks
hippesville
hippesville
01:00 Thu 26 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
WOOHOOOO!
im_crap_adam
im_crap_adam
22:00 Mon 30 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I want a chicken Eddie!
horse10000
horse10000
01:26 Tue 31 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Season 25

I have drawn the season schedule and it can be found here:-

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/fcl.html

I require team lists in from all teams for the first set of fixtures by Sunday night 05/04/15.

I have changed the fixtures slightly and their will be 3 fixtures released at one time and the deadline to play games is 3 weeks. FBL will be released a week later and Super League the week after so each week has its own game type to be released and you have slightly longer to play.

Also can all captains check their clans team list to make sure they are correct with correct spellings etc. and any changes or amendments let me know

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/fcl-team-lists.html
the__priest
the__priest
01:58 Tue 31 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
3 weeks !
a very good idea, should make for less arguments and less defaults
Pages: 11112
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.